ReverseEngineer
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: highlight of your day?

Post by ReverseEngineer »

Ruby Juice wrote:
ReverseEngineer wrote:no, it's Faygo.

:lol: :lol:
oh, rubz... you know better than to quote me around here...
crotchgrabber
that's sha na not my baby!!!
Missin' Jimmy level: 89000

Post by crotchgrabber »

it was a pretty highlighty weekend. lots of beer. lots of racing. sexy women. crazy ex left for basic training this morning.
Mr John wrote:You love cock.
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138

Post by SHARPPIE »

don't quote the ignored.
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://dropsmerch.com/
crotchgrabber

Post by crotchgrabber »

heh
NINFNM
Favorite Music: Mike Patton
Favorite Books: ???
Favorite Films: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (the Gene Wilder verison)
Favorite TV: Columbo

Post by NINFNM »

hepatitis candelabra wrote:*posts before NINFNM*

8)

:lol: I wasn't even home at the time to be able to post
NINFNM

Post by NINFNM »

highlight yesterday:
UNDERTAKER IS BACK!!!

Yes.... :lol: I was gonna text you about it PB
PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

U aints goin to Summerslam!? :o
crotchgrabber

Post by crotchgrabber »

fucking hilarious tila vs juggalos commentary...
In what is assuredly the Altamont of our age, chlamydic chanteuse Tila Tequila performed at Insane Clown Posse’s annual Gathering of the Juggalos over the weekend only to find herself pelted with bottles and rocks, making for a tragic story with no clear protagonist. On the one hand, Tequila is a loathsome symbol of everything that is cheap, baseless, and masturbatory about modern celebrity, and her ill-defined ambitions to be famous for, you know, whatever, are cloudier than her urine sample. On the other hand, this story involves Juggalos—proud, self-defined fans of Insane Clown Posse who willingly gather in one place to talk about their shared love of terrible music, face paint, and how fucking bullshit it is that they have to take out their septum rings when they're working the register—so it’s sort of a spider versus fly situation. It's also a story of extreme violence against a woman, albeit one in which the woman did an awful lot of provoking, which makes it difficult to laugh about—or it would if it didn't involve Tila Tequila, whose thirst for attention extends to using even the untimely death of her girlfriend as a career opportunity. So many conflicting emotions, all of them uncomfortable. It's an ethical test of a generation, perhaps the greatest we've ever faced? Safe to say that the magical '00s and its halcyon Summer of Schadenfreude may have officially died this weekend.

As you can see from the below video compiled by TMZ [since removed due to copyright claim; watch it here], Tequila—who has apparently abandoned all of her Billie Holiday-inspired “Miss Tila” pretensions, or simply didn’t get to the part of the show where she finished promising to fuck all the DJs and launched into her stilling rendition of “Strange Fruit “—took the stage to share some of the music inside of her, only to be greeted with a chorus of “Show your [reasons you became famous in the first place]!” Because of the demands of artistic integrity, Tequila complied. The crowd, frustrated by her cold, machine-like response to their confusing desires, responded with a hail of projectiles. At one point, comedian Tom Green took the stage and attempted to lighten things up by doing the dance of ironic enjoyment, perhaps to remind everyone that Tequila’s set was a form of conceptual anti-comedy, but the audience quickly answered that anti-comedy is so late-'90s by pelting him as well.

Tequila was thus forced to complete her epic, Wagnerian opera “I’m Going To Fuck The DJ, Seriously” (or whatever the title is) from behind a wall of bouncers and the world’s unluckiest security guard, who probably thought he would be able to retire on his cop’s pension but was forced to take this job on weekends and for special events once his daughter got divorced and her no-good husband skipped out on child support, so now he has to stand on stage in front of a thousand teenaged rednecks in clown makeup and get drenched in sticky off-brand soda, all so some shrieking topless harpy can collect more money than he sees in six months.

And according to Tequila, his sacrifice was for naught: By set’s end she was covered in blood and bruises, and claimed to TMZ that things were even worse than the video depicts, with allegations that her attackers also used feces lifted from the portable toilets and then pursued her to her “trailor,” where they engaged in a scene straight out of a George Romero film, only with more allegorical import about the intellectual deadening of society. Her verbatim account—reinforced by these rather unsettling pictures—is below (with [sic] implied throughout).

"I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

These people were trying to kill me. So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor. Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me. They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!! Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking! Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared! So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back. It was scary as hell!"

Tequila is now threatening to sue festival organizers, recently tweeting, “Pretty soon, the owners who run the juggalos will be bankrupt.” According to an eyewitness report on CNN—which also includes the line, “The witness asked not to be identified so that he does not anger the juggalos,” which someone over there obviously enjoyed crafting—Tequila simply “didn't understand the dynamic.” (Leave it to CNN to find the lone sociologist at the Gathering Of The Juggalos.) The Hardin County sheriff’s office currently has an open investigation, but cautions that it will be difficult to identify specific attackers.

In the meantime, our own Nathan Rabin—who never misses a Gathering Of The Juggalos, because that’s like Woodstock and Hanukkah and a big bowl of strawberry ice cream all at once for him—found himself thrust into the role of embedded reporter, beginning with his tweets that he had heard rumors that the Tequila attack was being openly planned. According to SF Gate, this corroborates several posts made on the Juggalo Holocaust blog, where several fans warned Tequila that they would “teach [her] not to come back to the Gathering” by throwing “pee-filled balloons” and “rotten hot dogs” at her. It's a conspiracy—like a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an XXL T-shirt. As we said up top, there are no clear winners in this still-developing story, except perhaps for the people who get to write about it.

UPDATE: Speaking of which, stay tuned for a blog post from Rabin about this whole sordid incident, which will capture the sights and sounds and colors and nuances in a way that only an eyewitness to history can.
i know... i know...
you don't want to read all that. for your own sake, please do.
Miss Yvonne
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 461

Post by Miss Yvonne »

That was worth reading.

I'm pretty sure I've told the story before- at walmart diversity training, I sat next to one of those juggalo people with the clown makeup tattooed on his face. :roll:

That has nothing to do with anything. It was just the only event in my life where i could use the word "juggalo"
General Tso s Chicken wrote:how where the mrs. puals crates today , cold ?
Carcharodon carcharias
π

Post by Carcharodon carcharias »

Miss Yvonne wrote:That was worth reading.

I'm pretty sure I've told the story before- at walmart diversity training, I sat next to one of those juggalo people with the clown makeup tattooed on his face. :roll:

That has nothing to do with anything. It was just the only event in my life where i could use the word "juggalo"

I hear ya, juggalette!
areolament booger wrote:I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:
Dress Barn
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Dress Barn »

Gilbert Gottfried is a very funny man
crotchgrabber

Post by crotchgrabber »

might be playing a gig with agent orange soon.
PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

Dress Barn wrote:Gilbert Gottfried is a very funny man
http://www.whatalooker.com/bestofstern/ ... raying.mp3
NINFNM

Post by NINFNM »

PattonBordin wrote:U aints goin to Summerslam!? :o

we went to JJ's for the ppv.
he has ATT's U-verse cable now (had Cox Cable like me)
and whenever you call the house phone...the number pops up on the tv.
well glenn and jj's sis went to the liquor store and glenn CALLS THE HOUSE to ask what eveyone wants.
when he got back I yelled at him "Now didn't JJ tell you that phone numbers show up on the tv and he hopes NO ONE calls during the ppv" :curse:
PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

:lol: oh glenn, you so craaazy
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0901469/

Potential Jennifer Aniston characters in the ‘Arrested Development’ movie:

* Uncle Jack’s (Martin Short’)s new wife
* Ventriloquist love interest for G.O.B. (possible three- or four-way action including Franklin)
* the MILF George Michael hooks up with to make Maeby jealous
* George Sr.’s physical therapist (ample opportunity for physical comedy and for Lucille to scream “that…bitch!” through the walls)
* Lucille’s new poolside drinking buddy (their systems aren’t used to curly fries)
* Herself, and Tobias is convinced he’ll be starring opposite her as a “Leading Man” in some movie (“Losing It”?)
* Other (suggest your own roles for her in the comments)

Anyone else still think the Arrested Development movie is never gonna happen and that this is a really smart way to make people aware of The Switch?

noooo....don't even THINK that!

PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

what the hell is the switch?
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

a total waste of time....comes out friday.

PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

i thought J-Lo did this already, no way this one is better.
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

you're saying you like a j-lo movie?

c'mon, even The Cell sucked....but now that I think about it Enough was great as long as you stop watching it at about 45 mins in. that way it's just about her getting her ass kicked...the way it should be. I heard she's gonna be the Goldie Hawn character in the Overboard remake - fingers crossed, she drowns.

PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

haha, nah, never seen that other one either, although i did like The Cell
Grotocult
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Grotocult »

Isn't Arrested Development a rap group?
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

I guess you could call them that....at least they're as 'rap' as PM Dawn, or Kid n Play.

PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

Lottery Ticket this friday!!!

man,.... blax make awesome movies....
NINFNM

Post by NINFNM »

yeah cuz if that movie was made with all white people...the dumbass would GIVE AWAY his lottery winnings