highlight of your day?

Hugs & puppies
crotchgrabber
that's sha na not my baby!!!
Missin' Jimmy level: 89000

Re: highlight of your day?

Post by crotchgrabber »

nearly got in a fight with a homeless guy. fucker popped off to me when i walked past him. i turned around, and said 'what the fuck is your problem, ass?' dude grabbed his mangey mutt and ran away. pussy.

got my ass grabbed at the grocery store. i turned around to see who it was. cute ass milf with her little kid. mommy winked at me and walked away. nice little ego stroke.
Mr John wrote:You love cock.
Mary Hinge
3% gay
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by Mary Hinge »

working at the zoo - koalas today.

:)
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.
crotchgrabber

Post by crotchgrabber »

Mary Hinge wrote:working at the zoo - koalas today.

cook them with plenty of rosemary.
Mary Hinge
3% gay

Post by Mary Hinge »

crotchgrabber wrote:
Mary Hinge wrote:working at the zoo - koalas today.

cook them with plenty of rosemary.
everyone knows koalas work best with tarragon and a pinch of lemon myrtle.

:roll:
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.
ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

this smoothie is soooo good! :lol:
NINFNM
Favorite Music: Mike Patton
Favorite Books: ???
Favorite Films: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (the Gene Wilder verison)
Favorite TV: Columbo

Post by NINFNM »

crotchgrabber wrote:
NINFNM wrote:
erutlucorgga wrote:Your destiny as a lesbo becomes clearer with every passing day.
well I like my men much older and drunk....hopefully my taste in women will be barely legal and hot......and drunk :lol:
i've got some phone numbers for you.

ooooo of old men??? :love:
Dress Barn wrote:
NINFNM wrote:
erutlucorgga wrote:Your destiny as a lesbo becomes clearer with every passing day.
well I like my men much older and drunk....hopefully my taste in women will be barely legal and hot......and breakfast :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGXFLJYZ ... r_embedded

oh man if only those pancakes were CHEESEBURGERZ...that video would be 10x better
NINFNM

Post by NINFNM »

PattonBordin wrote:
NINFNM wrote:me and mom went shopping out in Santee (aka KLANTEE) at Kohls & Lowes. On the way home I look over into a strip mall where there's a Bank of America and see 3 local news channels and go "Hey I think that bank just got robbed" mom pulls over into the strip mall to see what's going on. I had to tell her NOT to go towards the news vans...cuz I think she was gonna :lol:

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12463833

The "Geezer Bandit strikes again!

The 'Geezer Bandit' Keeps on Ticking
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/06/08 ... n-ticking/

The "Geezer Bandit" struck again on Monday, adding yet another surprising heist to the rap sheet of one of America's oldest active criminals.

The latest target of the man thought to be in his 70s was a bank inside an Albertsons grocery story in Poway, a small community just north of San Diego. He's robbed 10 banks in San Diego County since August 2009, the FBI said.

According to the FBI, the "Geezer Bandit" made his move at about 2:50 p.m. local time, passing a note to one of the tellers and brandishing a small caliber revolver. He threatened to use it.

After grabbing the cash, he exited through the north door of the grocery store, and walked off without getting caught, just as he had nine times before.

Whether he's just being fashionable, or wily, the "Geezer Bandit" is known to mix up his wardrobe a bit.

In Monday's robbery, he wore a Navy colored blazer and a dark baseball cap. In an April heist, he wore a blue San Diego Padres baseball cap and a blue spring jacket. Back in November, he wore a lighter blue baseball cap.

The stickups have frustrated the FBI in San Diego, which has periodically posted the suspect's photo on the front page of its website, seeking help from the public. A reward of $16,000 is being offered for his capture.

"It's unusual for someone this age to be robbing banks," Darrell Foxworth, an FBI spokesman in San Diego said in December after the "Geezer Bandit" racked racked up his fifth heist. "Normally our bank robbers are 18 to 45 and male."

Still, the "Geezer Bandit" has a long way to go to catch up to the "Grandad" bandit , a bald man in his 50s or 60s who has a little paunch. He is suspected of robbing at least 21 banks in at least 11 states since last year.

Neither seem ready for retirement -- at least a voluntary one.

Iswear to fucking God this geezer bandit ISN'T a old man...I think it's someone wearing a hollywood make-up mask and that's why it looks sooo good. I mean come on...how do a old ass man GET AWAY from someone. My grandpa is 84 and can barely walk without complaining the whole time "My knees, my legs, my feet." this dude is old there's no way he hits those bank doors and RUNS to the car.
Miss Yvonne
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 462
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brandibrandi
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shorterscreenname/

Post by Miss Yvonne »

Looking at some of the pictures, I tend to agree that he's not really an old man.

This was in one of the articles-

One of the tellers told detectives the robber's hands looked "strange" - which has led them to believe he may in fact be a younger man wearing a sophisticated disguise.
General Tso s Chicken wrote:how where the mrs. puals crates today , cold ?
NINFNM

Post by NINFNM »

yeah and this has been done before. a black man was wanted for robbing banks....until the cops found out it was really a white guy wearing a mask and some gloves.
crotchgrabber

Post by crotchgrabber »

highlight from yesterday i totally brainfarted...
a buddy of mine got me free tickets to the nascar race in sonoma for fathers day. taking my dad. he's crapping himself with joy. i got the tix for free. life kicks ass when you know people who work high end hospitality.
PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

Report: Disney to shutter ESPN Zones

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/In ... =1,1767745
mr. arcade
welcome back ricotta!

Post by mr. arcade »

their outside screen sucks.
PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

movin to Arizona!!!
Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

Arizona's tough new immigration enforcement law is fueling an exodus of Hispanics from the state seven weeks before it goes into effect, according to officials and residents in the state.

Though no one has precise figures, reports from school officials, businesses and individuals indicate worried Hispanics — both legal and illegal — are leaving the state in anticipation of the law, which will go into effect July 29.

Schools in Hispanic areas report unusual drops in enrollment. The Balsz Elementary School District is 75% Hispanic, and within a month of the law's passage, the parents of 70 students pulled them out of school, said District Superintendent Jeffrey Smith. The district lost seven students over the same one-month period last year, and parents tell Smith the Arizona law is the reason for leaving.

"They're leaving to another state where they feel more welcome," he said.

The measure, signed into law April 23 by Republican Gov. Jan Brewer, requires a police officer to determine a person's immigration status if they are stopped, detained or arrested and there is "reasonable suspicion" they are in the country illegally.

About 100,000 illegal immigrants left Arizona after the state passed a law in 2007 that enhanced penalties on businesses that hired them, according to the Department of Homeland Security. Some early signs suggest another exodus.

Businesses serving the Hispanic community say business is down, signaling that illegal immigrants are holding on to cash in anticipation of a move from the state, said David Castillo, co-founder of the Latin Association of Arizona, a chamber of commerce for nearly 400 first-generation Hispanic business owners.

"(Brewer) signed the law, and everything fell apart," Castillo said. "It's devastating."

Jorge Vargas plans to move to New York City because his air-conditioning business relies mostly on Hispanics. "My business is completely dead," he said.

Juan Carlos Cruz, an illegal immigrant who has worked in plant nurseries for 20 years, huddled with dozens of relatives over the Memorial Day Weekend in the backyard of his brother's Phoenix-area home to plot out the family's next move to avoid what they say will be harassment by police. Virginia and California are the front-runners.

"If I were alone, I'd try to stay. But I have a family, and I have to find a place where we can live with more freedom," said Cruz, who hopes to move July 4 to blend in with holiday weekend traffic. "This is getting too hard."

Paul Senseman, a spokesman for Brewer, said it's difficult to gauge how many people are leaving because of the law, but he said he hears similar reports of people leaving the state.

"If that means that fewer people are breaking the law, that is absolutely an accomplishment," he said.
NINFNM

Post by NINFNM »

PattonBordin wrote: Cruz, who hopes to move July 4 to blend in with holiday weekend traffic.

:lol: hard to blend in with a pickup truck overpacked crusin down the freeway
NINFNM

Post by NINFNM »

just had some ice cream FOR LUNCH :love: ohhhh yeahhhh
Liingus
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 16

Post by Liingus »

bye bye diet!
mr. arcade
welcome back ricotta!

Post by mr. arcade »

PattonBordin wrote:movin to Arizona!!!
that explains ive been seeing a lot of cars with arizona licence places here lately. :|
mr. arcade
welcome back ricotta!

Post by mr. arcade »

NINFNM wrote:just had some ice cream FOR LUNCH :love: ohhhh yeahhhh

non fat ice cream?
NINFNM

Post by NINFNM »

(lingus) wrote:bye bye diet!
:curse: HEY MY FUCKING FOOT STILL FUCKING HURTS SO GET OFF MY BACK .......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :curse:

:oops: sorry. I'm gonna lay off the diet til I can go back to the gym...hopefully by friday :|
mr. arcade wrote:
NINFNM wrote:just had some ice cream FOR LUNCH :love: ohhhh yeahhhh

non fat ice cream?
pffttttttt
PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

mr. arcade wrote:
PattonBordin wrote:movin to Arizona!!!
that explains ive been seeing a lot of cars with arizona licence places here lately. :|
:( :( :(
NINFNM

Post by NINFNM »

Oh my god I forget the best thing happened at work last night.

at break Mikey was sitting on the desk and then laid down and Adam said "What's going on...is it sexy pose time?" and Mickey just laughes. Then Adam says "good thing I'm not sitting right there with your balls in my face" and that made the nerd Nat SPIT UP his Cherry Coke allllll over himself :lol: we allllll laughed at him cuz it was just too funny. Then he makes the comment "I'm not even gonna bother wiping my shirt off.. I GUESS I'll take a shower when I get home." :eek: Uh yeah dude you better shower...you just spit up half a can of sode all over yourself. :lol:
PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

NINFNM wrote:
PattonBordin wrote: Cruz, who hopes to move July 4 to blend in with holiday weekend traffic.

mr. arcade
welcome back ricotta!

Post by mr. arcade »

:lol:
mr. arcade
welcome back ricotta!

Post by mr. arcade »

NINFNM wrote:

and blasting spanish music.
NINFNM

Post by NINFNM »

SE that's what I'm saying homies