Page 183 of 428

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 12:31
by NINFNM
ChickenMug";p="993467 wrote:no
snot makes me vomit
all snot

kid snot is the worst too
it just runs down their upper lips....BLEGH

okay, that's enough
know what you mean...i hate when people blow their noses in public like RIGHT NEXT to other people. The other day someone at work blew her nose right by me and a few other and I went "EWWWWWWWWWWWW" and she turned and looked at me weird like she didn't know why I said eww. People need to learn the restroom is for more than just taking a piss or shit....go there and blow your damn nose!!!

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 12:43
by Hank
just pick & flick, much less noisy

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 12:45
by ChickenMug
oh god, that's so wrong
:lol:

my stomach is churning right now

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 13:02
by Dress Barn
You need to get over this phobia

Image

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 13:04
by Dress Barn
Image

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 13:43
by ChickenMug
STOP

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 14:21
by Hank
:lol:

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 14:22
by mr. arcade
:lol:

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 15:29
by Mary Hinge
I am with Marie and Heather. I can rake up and tread in shit all morning, get animal piss in my eyes and hair (you sweep it off ledges above your head) ...and then if I'm having lunch and someone there blows their nose, I just want to throw up. It's fucking gross.

Or maybe its just humans that gross me out. My friend's son needed her nappy changed and I had to run out of the room..
:sad:

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 15:45
by ChickenMug
i also can't stand it when people eat noisily
like, smack alot or chew with mouth open

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 16:07
by touchy feely
:|

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 16:14
by ChickenMug
chew with your mouth shut, dawson
it's not a difficult task! :lol:

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 18:18
by Mary Hinge
:-o

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 18:37
by Rado
I have to remember to do all of these things when i meet you guys.

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 18:41
by touchy feely
i have to remember to chew like donald duck when i meet you guys

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 18:42
by ChickenMug
:mad:

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 18:45
by mr. arcade
lunch in 15 minutes.

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 18:50
by ChickenMug
i'm about to eat dinner
then again, i might not eat
i might just drink :lol:

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 18:55
by mr. arcade
happy wednesdays?

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 19:00
by ChickenMug
right now just pomegranate and cranberry juice
later, who knows?!

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 19:45
by NINFNM
ChickenMug";p="993511 wrote:i also can't stand it when people eat noisily
like, smack alot or chew with mouth open
OHHHH MY FUCKINGGGG GOD!!!

On my team at work there 2 guys...one of them chew with his mouth LIKE WIDE OPEN and smacking like a cow. A couple of days ago the other guy said to me "I can't stand Nat...have you ever seen him eat???" and I said "Yes like a cow" and he was like "I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES THAT!!!"

I can't even LOOK at the guy at lunch or breaks...cuz he's ALWAYS eatting...1st break, lunch and last break

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 20:09
by gel cacepi
HankObama";p="993441 wrote:Daughter has a runny nose and blew said nose on my face this morning to wake me up.

awwwwww...that's cute. :love:

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 20:17
by General Tso s Chicken
my dad was really bad when he ate chocolate chip cookies and milk . it was very loud and crunchie and slurpie and "MMMNUMM NUM NUM".

he was out of town and we made a tape recording of our dog eating dog bones with us kids adding to the folly . my mom was in on it too . we listened to the tape like 50 times laughing till we cryed .

he came home , after dinner my mom played him the tape . he was not amused !

lucky for us he didnt flip out like normal ! :lol: :???: :cry:

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 20:45
by mr. arcade
its already dark outside and its only 5:44 pm.

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 20:56
by ChickenMug
i can hardly eat with my inlaws because of shit like that, pete
dave's dad fucking inhales his food. which i can't stand
it's like just take a moment to BREATHE in between bites
no one is going to TAKE your FOOD :roll:

actually, the whole family eats like that
fucking animals
bunch of smacking, crumbs flying, talking with the mouth full, food all over the mouths
it's gross