Page 79 of 428

Posted: 14 Nov 2007, 16:50
by poopshipdestroyer
Couldnt you get a real phone instead?

Posted: 14 Nov 2007, 19:06
by pi
i don't want a phone

Posted: 14 Nov 2007, 19:11
by poopshipdestroyer
No, what you want is a revolutionary new device that allows you to make a call by simply tapping a name or number in your address book, a favorites list, or a call log.

Posted: 15 Nov 2007, 15:07
by pi
i am officially over 180 lbs. :smile:

Posted: 15 Nov 2007, 17:28
by Redundant Retard
:-o

I'm never gonna call you "little buddy" again.

Posted: 15 Nov 2007, 17:30
by Redundant Retard
Vinter";p="925139 wrote:Anders Fogh Rasmussen
I'm not danish. :lol:

Posted: 15 Nov 2007, 17:53
by Redundant Retard
Another highlight:

I just saw a clip from a large political meeting in Kosovo, and they played "The final countdown" at the meeting.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I fucking love east europeans.

Posted: 16 Nov 2007, 03:15
by uncooked meat
Even the Roma people?

Posted: 16 Nov 2007, 03:22
by Hitman
Redundant Retard";p="925699 wrote: I fucking love east europeans.
Eastern European chicks are great...

Posted: 16 Nov 2007, 04:36
by Redundant Retard
uncooked meat";p="925857 wrote:Even the Roma people?
Especially them.

Posted: 16 Nov 2007, 06:10
by uncooked meat
:smile:

Posted: 16 Nov 2007, 14:45
by mr. arcade
jury duty has been postponed.
the wonders of the internet.

Posted: 16 Nov 2007, 15:08
by SHARPPIE
I actually liked jury duty.


...not the waking up at fucking 6am, or sitting around for days, but it was interesting.

Posted: 16 Nov 2007, 20:18
by Busta
I've mentally blocked out all memories of my jury duty service.

Posted: 16 Nov 2007, 21:18
by PattonBordin
SHARPPIE";p="926033 wrote:I actually liked jury duty.
haha, u ilke Pauly Shore

Posted: 16 Nov 2007, 21:19
by pi
I am enjoying a Friday night in front of my computer.

Posted: 16 Nov 2007, 21:29
by Hank
me too. thats ok though, because i am still tired from drinking myself to a blackout after the enslaved show a couple nights ago.

Posted: 18 Nov 2007, 01:05
by pi

Posted: 18 Nov 2007, 02:59
by PattonBordin
won $200 in Vegas so far

Posted: 19 Nov 2007, 00:12
by Miss Yvonne

Posted: 20 Nov 2007, 17:16
by pi
I am full of two things:
-caffeine
-KY jelly

Guess what I'm gonna do! :wink:

Posted: 20 Nov 2007, 17:25
by ChickenMug
fart?

Posted: 20 Nov 2007, 17:26
by Hank
bench press?

Posted: 20 Nov 2007, 17:30
by ChickenMug
call the rape hotline?

Posted: 20 Nov 2007, 17:42
by Hank
pen homoerotica?