Just realized this BBS still exists and I still have an account

Hugs & puppies
Nifty Bitches
π
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Just realized this BBS still exists and I still have an account

Post by Nifty Bitches »

Sup niggas?

That new album is gr8. Saw one of the shows at the Warfield in SF too. Glad I finally got to see Mr. Bungle. I had a premonition in high school that when they came back it would be something like this. A 100% metal album. I can often see into the future. Not sure how it works, but I'm sure it does.

Music isn't really that important to culture anymore, compared to how it was back when this BBS was alive. Civilization is dying as a result. Social media cured too many people of the boredom necessary to be creative, and the humanity necessary to enjoy the creativity of others.

I used to post here as a teenager. I'm in my 30s now. I remember other people being in their 30s in here back when posted regularly, and thinking they were super old and possibly wiser than me. They were actually just retards, and so am I.

One time in like 2005 I had sex with my girlfriend, and as soon as I finished I immediately hopped off her and went over to the computer to post on the Bungle Fever BBS. She felt used and offended, and it caused a huge fight. I was that addicted to this place back then.

I had my ability to use an avatar removed back in 2003, because my avatar was a swastika over a pink background and this deeply offended the mods even though I'm Jewish. I was obviously ahead of my time. Look at all the Nazi aesthetics on the internet now, and look at all the hysteria around it. Countless people getting the equivalent of their avatar privileges revoked in 2020 and sending PMs to Floodmatt asking to fix it.

How many of you are even out there to read this? I'm assuming nobody who remembers me, or who I would remember.

Heil Hitler,
Nifty Bitches
ab3787
new-fangled

Re: Just realized this BBS still exists and I still have an account

Post by ab3787 »

and welcome back :D poker
hlk
Hopeless fan-boy
Missin' Jimmy level: 11
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hlk

Post by hlk »

Hi! The internet was a terrible mistake.
Saddam Disney wrote:Hey. Listen, I really apologize for all the things I said about you. I never met them. I think you are cute actually.

Would you please get rid of the hall of flame? Obviously anyone who was interested in it had more than ample time to read it now. I'm just really trying to foregt about that piece of shit Denise as much as possible. And I think it is pretty much juvenile keeping it up. Will you please forgive me and take it down? I'd really appreciate it. Please let me know. Thanks a lot. Happy Holidays, take care, peace!

Jimmy G.
Uncle Deadly
waves from boats
Favorite Music: Far too mamy to list.
Favorite Books: I prefer nonfiction.
Favorite Films: Nosferatu, das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari, The Wicker Man, (the original), Twin Peaks : Fire Walk With Me, Eraserhead, etc.
Favorite TV: Twin Peaks, Babylon Berlin, Bojack Horseman, South Park, and the Muppet Show.

Post by Uncle Deadly »

Greetings,

This is my first post in well over a decade. I can't access my original account, but I discovered tbat I still had this one.

I remember when you had an Avril Levine avatar.
Pablo4
bombaneros for patsy
Missin' Jimmy level: 5

Post by Pablo4 »

Nifty Bitches wrote: 02 Nov 2020, 16:58

One time in like 2005 I had sex with my girlfriend, and as soon as I finished I immediately hopped off her and went over to the computer to post on the Bungle Fever BBS. She felt used and offended, and it caused a huge fight. I was that addicted to this place back then.
What was her first name & was she a brunette?
General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

So you say you have managed to exist in thru to your 30's and you lead off with "sup Ni**@z"

i would say you have made impressive progress since we last spoke , leaps AND bounds .

Dont rush it , Baby steps ...

i WAS impressed you managed to find a partner in attempt to procreate though , we werent very certain that was going to work out so well for you , but we have been right and we also have been very wrong . life should be a path , unless of course you have arrived and you know everything , those are the bunglefeverites that we worry about .
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.
GoatOvaries
3% gay

Post by GoatOvaries »

Panamanian guest
Seth Putnam Was Wrong About a Lot of Things, But Seth Putnam Was Right About You