Charles Manson

General music discussion, not limited to a particular artist or genre
User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

The Easter Bunny";p="954852 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="954841 wrote:
Probably 2 seconds after your dumbass posted a stupid comment. Does that help you find solace that you are a fucking idiot. Let me know if I can help you more. Remember...You were late.
Listen jerk, unlike you I am not on the edge of my seat waiting for people on a BBS to reply to me.... I do this for my ammusement alone and I'll sign on and off at my leisure; if this keeps you in too much suspense, then that's just too bad....

Love Removal Masheen";p="954841 wrote: You must have felt like showing up late for a gangbang. You got there and although the floor and walls were slippery, everyone was asleep. :lol:
What is this gibberish? If you're going to address me, try using complete thoughts, it may help you to think of every word while typing until you obtain a better command of the English language, you twit.

I'm sure you've never been late to a gangbang, or a circlejerk, , or to a trailer park wedding... Go huff some more glue you braindead hick. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha hah Little PUNK. I'll be talking to you again. Too bad I can't find you where I'm going tonight. Bitch!
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
The Easter Bunny
poofy
Posts: 1997
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Portland, Oregon

Post by The Easter Bunny »

Brain Removal Masheen";p="954865 wrote:
Too bad I can't find you where I'm going tonight
Yes, though I don't frequent Bible-thug circle jerks or your Uncle Dads' house, therefore you're never going to find me anywhere you go. And even if you did, you would just stare at your shoes the whole time, anyway. :D

User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

The Easter Bunny";p="954915 wrote:
Brain Removal Masheen";p="954865 wrote:
Too bad I can't find you where I'm going tonight
Yes, though I don't frequent Bible-thug circle jerks or your Uncle Dads' house, therefore you're never going to find me anywhere you go. And even if you did, you would just stare at your shoes the whole time, anyway. :D
Well at least you have a postive outlook. But, thinking won't help you son. You would be there shaking, hoping I would not notice you. Then when you looked into my eyes, you would start sweating bulltets. So. say hey to the redwoods and the constant rain. Get your self A Wii and practice, you'll need it.
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
The Easter Bunny
poofy
Posts: 1997
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Portland, Oregon

Post by The Easter Bunny »

Love Removal Masheen wrote:
The Easter Bunny";p="954915 wrote:
Brain Removal Masheen";p="954865 wrote:
Too bad I can't find you where I'm going tonight
Yes, though I don't frequent Bible-thug circle jerks or your Uncle Dads' house, therefore you're never going to find me anywhere you go. And even if you did, you would just stare at your shoes the whole time, anyway. :D
Well at least you have a postive outlook. But, thinking won't help you son. You would be there shaking, hoping I would not notice you. Then when you looked into my eyes, you would start sweating bulltets. So. say hey to the redwoods and the constant rain. Get your self A Wii and practice, you'll need it.
HA HA HA HA HA HA....

You really are a jerk off...

User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

The Easter Bunny";p="954978 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen wrote:
The Easter Bunny";p="954915 wrote:
Brain Removal Masheen";p="954865 wrote:
Too bad I can't find you where I'm going tonight
Yes, though I don't frequent Bible-thug circle jerks or your Uncle Dads' house, therefore you're never going to find me anywhere you go. And even if you did, you would just stare at your shoes the whole time, anyway. :D
Well at least you have a postive outlook. But, thinking won't help you son. You would be there shaking, hoping I would not notice you. Then when you looked into my eyes, you would start sweating bulltets. So. say hey to the redwoods and the constant rain. Get your self A Wii and practice, you'll need it.
HA HA HA HA HA HA....

You really are a jerk off...
just call it it like I see it, littlle PUNK! Go see if you can find the North West passege boy. Its out there.
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
The Easter Bunny
poofy
Posts: 1997
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Portland, Oregon

Post by The Easter Bunny »

Love Removal Masheen";p="954982 wrote:
just call it it like I see it, littlle PUNK! Go see if you can find the North West passege boy. Its out there.
You can't resist a chance to degrade yourself, can you?

What the Hell is the "Oregon Passege"? Learn how to spell you illiterate fuck.


:lol: Too much....

User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

The Easter Bunny";p="954989 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="954982 wrote:
just call it it like I see it, littlle PUNK! Go see if you can find the North West passege boy. Its out there.
You can't resist a chance to degrade yourself, can you?

What the Hell is the "Oregon Passege"? Learn how to spell you illiterate fuck.


:lol: Too much....
I think that you can be from no more than GED flunked out of high school in the 10th grade. :roll:
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
The Easter Bunny
poofy
Posts: 1997
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Portland, Oregon

Post by The Easter Bunny »

Brain Removal Masheen";p="954993 wrote: I think that you can be from no more than GED flunked out of high school in the 10th grade. :roll:
Care to translate this gibberish?

User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

The Easter Bunny";p="954999 wrote:
Brain Removal Masheen";p="954993 wrote: I think that you can be from no more than GED flunked out of high school in the 10th grade. :roll:
Care to translate this gibberish?
Sure Dumbass

You:

Image
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
The Easter Bunny
poofy
Posts: 1997
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Portland, Oregon

Post by The Easter Bunny »

Ooooh another image....

Use your words Tardpants.

User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

Love Removal Masheen";p="955036 wrote:
The Easter Bunny";p="954999 wrote:
Brain Removal Masheen";p="954993 wrote: I think that you can be from no more than GED flunked out of high school in the 10th grade. :roll:
Care to translate this gibberish?
Sure Dumbass

You:

Image
Very good image of you aye?
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
The Easter Bunny
poofy
Posts: 1997
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Portland, Oregon

Post by The Easter Bunny »

Love Removal Masheen";p="955056 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="955036 wrote:
The Easter Bunny";p="954999 wrote:
Brain Removal Masheen";p="954993 wrote: I think that you can be from no more than GED flunked out of high school in the 10th grade. :roll:
Care to translate this gibberish?
Sure Dumbass

You:

Image
Very good image of you aye?
Posting pictures of your brother...

Is this the best you can do Toolbox?

Remember my advise. You're not funny, and you're efforts are futile. :D

User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

The Easter Punk";p="955059 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="955056 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="955036 wrote:
The Easter Bunny";p="954999 wrote:
Brain Removal Masheen";p="954993 wrote: I think that you can be from no more than GED flunked out of high school in the 10th grade. :roll:
Care to translate this gibberish?
Sure Dumbass

You:

Image
Very good image of you aye?

Remember my advise.
I already told you littleman...You have got to give "advice" before you can "advise",

And....I'd advise you to shut yer little yap. Someone is eventually going to get thier hands on you.

:lol:
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
The Easter Bunny
poofy
Posts: 1997
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Portland, Oregon

Post by The Easter Bunny »

Love Removal Masheen";p="955062 wrote:Someone is eventually going to get thier hands on you.
I appreciate the offer, but I am not in the mood for a handjob...

User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

The Easter Bunny";p="955077 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="955062 wrote:Someone is eventually going to get thier hands on you.
I appreciate the offer, but I am not in the mood for a handjob...
Thas o.k. I don't have an ant secretary on duty or magnifying glass on hand. .
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
The Easter Bunny
poofy
Posts: 1997
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Portland, Oregon

Post by The Easter Bunny »

Love Removal Masheen";p="955083 wrote:
The Easter Bunny";p="955077 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="955062 wrote:Someone is eventually going to get thier hands on you.
I appreciate the offer, but I am not in the mood for a handjob...
Thas o.k. I don't have an ant secretary on duty or magnifying glass on hand. .
Wow, this is third grade material... Do yiou have your son helping you now?

User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

The Easter Dummy";p="955089 wrote:
Wow, this is third grade material... Do yiou have your son helping you now?
He helps me with the 7th graders some times. Let me know in a couple years "If" you make it that far.
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
The Easter Bunny
poofy
Posts: 1997
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Portland, Oregon

Post by The Easter Bunny »

Come on Jimmy, you can do better than this....

User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

The Easter Bunny";p="955125 wrote:Come on Jimmy, you can do better than this....
Jimmy probably could...YOU, I doubt it!

Time out boy!

Image
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
The Easter Bunny
poofy
Posts: 1997
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Portland, Oregon

Post by The Easter Bunny »

Worst troll ever.

User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

The Easter Dummy";p="955158 wrote:I am the Worst troll ever.
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
The Easter Bunny
poofy
Posts: 1997
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Portland, Oregon

Post by The Easter Bunny »

Love Removal Masheen";p="955161 wrote:
Brain Removal Machine";p="955158 wrote:I am the Worst troll ever.
That should be your signature. :|

User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

The Easter Bunny";p="955166 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="955161 wrote:
Brain Removal Machine";p="955158 wrote:I am the Worst troll ever.
That should be your signature. :|
How many mushroom imprints would you like? :lol:
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
Love Removal Masheen
π
Posts: 2893
Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Everywhere You Look!

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

Image
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"

User avatar
Mr John
not very out-and-about-y
Posts: 15338
Joined: 21 Jan 2004, 21:42
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: up in your shit

Post by Mr John »

Easter Bunny - don't waste yer time man, this one gets off on acting stooopid.
:stunned:
"Bof."

Post Reply