Hank
cute as a crackbaby
Favorite Music: METAL
Favorite Books: LOVECRAFT
Favorite Films: HORROR
Favorite TV: SEX AND THE CITY
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by Hank »

It's the boss's birthday, drinking a mimosa at my desk.
Tits of War!
Hank
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Hank »

More mimosas for lunch.
Tits of War!
ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

when mimosas are on a bagel
you can have mimosas anytime
Hank
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Hank »

spiked jam?
Tits of War!
ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

you read my mind!
The Rambam
a lustrous shine
Favorite Books: Foucault's Pendulum - Umberto Eco
The Dune Chronicles - Frank Herbert
Favorite Films: The Shawshank Redemption
The Godfather (Parts 1 & 2)
The Big Lebowski
Brazil
Unforgiven
Conspiracy
Favorite TV: The Wire
Deadwood
Rome
30 Rock
Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
Invader ZIM

Post by The Rambam »

These highlights are making me thirsty.
"Well, they finally did it: They killed my fucking car."
ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

http://media.myfoxla.com/live/2/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it's like the OJ chase
only, like, way better
totally
ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

run britney run!

okay, stop and chat with that 1 paparazzi
but then RUN!!!
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138

Post by SHARPPIE »

HOME TOWN PROPS!!!!

how fucking embarrassing..... :oops:
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://dropsmerch.com/
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

speaking of embarrassing
this is big time news here
http://www.wafb.com/global/video/popup/ ... nd=3757189

Bass Pro Shops in Denham Springs Prepares for Opening

It's been a long time coming, more than four years as a matter of fact, but Wednesday is the day the doors will open on the Bass Pro Shops in Denham Springs. The 180,000-square foot store is set to open Wednesday evening, but opening day is about two and a half years delayed.

Organizers were originally looking forward to a May 2005 grand opening. That didn't happen, but it's happening now. "It's a typical case of everyone pulling together, sticking on the line, staying with it. I commend Bass Pro. They've been offered many other deals, they stuck with us," says Livingston Parish President Mike Grimmer.

Why is this such a big deal? For those who worked hard to get this store here, Bass Pro brings with it the promise of a big economic impact. "We're talking about at least 420 permanent jobs. During construction, 500-600 working to build this store," says John Ware with Livingston Parish Economic Development.

Another consideration is the people who actually stop by to purchase something. Officials say they expect two to three million visitors per year at the store. They say this store is unlike any other you'll come across. "We build a building out of concrete and then we put everything around it. The outside is wrapped, the inside is wrapped. It's not like your normal retailer that has four concrete walls," says Patrick McKee, Bass Pro Shops general manager.

The store has two aquariums. One is fresh water and holds a huge alligator garr. The other aquarium is salt water. It also contains an indoor pond with fish, free roaming ducks, and a 100-pound snapping turtle. There is also a raccoon living in a shed. You may see him from time to time as well.

As far as some other eye catchers, how about a NASCAR simulator or the longest gun counter in the Bass Pro family? Every nook has something in it. "just yesterday, I was looking at the cypress trees. As you look, you'll see black bears, raccoons, a guy in a tree. Folks, it's amazing," says Mayor Jimmy Durbin of Denham Springs.

Officials are hoping that sense of amazement will translate into millions of visitors and millions of dollars each year. It all begins Wednesday night.
mo-mos have been in line since 1 waiting for this thing to open :lol:
ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

Romney Drops Out of Presidential Race
By JOHN SULLIVAN and MICHAEL LUO
Published: February 7, 2008
Mitt Romney, the former Massachusetts governor who sought to position himself as the true conservative choice for the Republican presidential nomination, announced Thursday afternoon that he had ended his campaign.

Stephen Crowley/The New York Times
Mitt Romney announced his withdrawal from the presidential race at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington on Thursday.

Evan Vucci/Associated Press
Mitt Romney on Thursday in Washington after announcing that he is dropping out of the presidential race.
Mr. Romney, who had vowed to press on despite disappointing results in the Super Tuesday primary contests, made the announcement at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.

In a speech that touched on the messages of his campaign, Mr. Romney said he had come to his decision to help unify the Republican Party, and he charged that Democratic candidates would not pursue the war in Iraq.

“Because I love America in this time of war, I feel I have to stand aside for our party and our country,” he said.

Mr. Romney had hoped to use Tuesday’s results to narrow the gap between him and his chief rival, Senator John McCain of Arizona. Instead, he saw Mr. McCain widen the lead at the same time Mr. Romney’s campaign lost ground to Mike Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor, who racked up solid gains.

Mr. Romney faced a series of enormous challenges in the campaign, not the least of which was trying to reconcile the moderate political views he espoused as the governor of Massachusetts, a liberal state, with the more conservative views he championed on the campaign. That tension — and his decision to change positions on a number of emotionally charged issues, including renouncing his past support for abortion rights — led his rivals to continually lambaste him as a flip-flopper.

Then there was the question of his Mormon religion. After the candidacy of Mr. Huckabee, a former Baptist preacher, exploded in Iowa, where it was fueled by evangelical voters, Mr. Romney was moved to give a major speech in Tejas defending his faith and denouncing the rise of secularism.

And although Mr. Romney, a former management consultant, ran what many described as a textbook campaign, he never really recovered after failing to execute the original strategy of winning the first two contests in Iowa and New Hampshire, and using those wins to build momentum. Iowa went to Mr. Huckabee, and New Hampshire to Mr. McCain, who tried to paint himself as a straight talker to contrast with Mr. Romney’s flexibility.

As the campaign progressed, Mr. Romney and Mr. McCain exchanged increasingly bitter attacks. Mr. Romney charged that Mr. McCain was “outside the mainstream of conservative political thought.” Mr. McCain pointedly noted that Mr. Romney had changed his position on key issues for many conservative Republicans, such as abortion rights and gun control.

But in Thursday’s speech, Mr. Romney emphasized his agreement with Mr. McCain’s position that the United States needs to continue to pursue the war in Iraq. Arguing that the war is a critical part of the country’s battle against terrorism, Mr. Romney said the Democratic candidates, Senators Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York and Barack Obama of Illinois, “would declare defeat and the consequences of that would be devastating.”
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

SHARPPIE";p="938506 wrote:HOME TOWN PROPS!!!!
this is about 2 miles from me....

5 dead, including gunman and SWAT officer, after standoff
February 7, 2008

LOS ANGELES — Police say five people, including one SWAT officer and the gunman, are dead after a nightlong standoff at a Los Angeles home.

The man had barricaded himself in a house after telling police he had killed three relatives, then opened fire on a SWAT team Thursday, killing one officer and wounding another, police said. Ten hours after he initially called police, the house was on fire.

Flames shot out of the windows and smoke was coming out on several sides of the house. Firefighters sprayed the house with water, but did not go into the home. It was unclear how the fire started, although tear gas had been used.

The standoff began at 9 p.m. Wednesday and continued into Thursday morning. The home was surrounded by more than 200 officers.

The two officers were shot inside the home shortly after they arrived, Assistant Chief Jim McDonnell said at a news conference. Authorities had not been able to determine whether the man had killed his family members.

Shortly before 6 a.m., police lobbed tear gas into the home. Wind blew the gas back toward some officers, who retreated from the cloud. Police could be seen in footage from a television helicopter using a battering ram to break into the home.

Several blocks of the San Fernando Valley neighborhood were sealed off with yellow crime tape. A police helicopter circled overhead, its searchlight on.

Both officers were taken to Northridge Medical Center, where one of them, 51-year-Randal Simmons, died just after 1 a.m., McDonnell said. The other, 51-year-old James Veenstra, was undergoing surgery, and was expected to survive, McDonnell said.

Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa said he had visited with the family of the slain officer. Simmons leaves a wife and two children. Veenstra’s wife is a captain on the force.

“This is a very horrible tragedy and our hearts go out to all the members of the LAPD who also are grieving at this time,” Villaraigosa said.

The Rambam
a lustrous shine
The Big Lebowski
Brazil
Unforgiven
Conspiracy
Deadwood
Rome
30 Rock
Invader ZIM

Post by The Rambam »

Shootings in LA? Why is this news?
ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

so the news outlets can mastermind fostering a climate of fear
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

no SWAT officer has ever been killed in the line of duty. the guy who survived had his jaw blown off. I didn't realize last night when I was down there what a big deal this is....

The Rambam
a lustrous shine
The Big Lebowski
Brazil
Unforgiven
Conspiracy
Deadwood
Rome
30 Rock
Invader ZIM

Post by The Rambam »

Damn. Couldn't they just have killed a cast member from the film SWAT? Colin Farrell, perhaps?
ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

Romney Drops Out of Human Race
Mitt Romney, the former Massachusetts governor who sought to position himself as the true conservative choice for the Republican presidential nomination, announced Thursday afternoon that he was a robot.
Hank
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Hank »

This woman tried to back out of a deal today. I used mind control and made her stay in it. :ninja: :(|)
Tits of War!
crotchgrabber
that's sha na not my baby!!!
Missin' Jimmy level: 89000

Post by crotchgrabber »

met a cute jewish girl who likes it in the pooper.
Mr John wrote:You love cock.
Welcome to nowhere
ask me about my yeast infection

Post by Welcome to nowhere »

teacher buying pitcher of beer
"If we all had death's touch, impotence would be pandemic"
Thunder Bear
π

Post by Thunder Bear »

Saw a rat in my apartment last night. Bought a rat trap today.

Its on!

:grin:
...this time like triple sarcasm
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

there you go, thunder.
plan your work
and work your plan.
Thunder Bear
π

Post by Thunder Bear »

Ive placed a couple of booby traps around the apartment. This damn animal is huge. Im going to videotape the kill.

It came out of the toilet yesterday. I know that because there were traces all over the place.

Tonight is the night :twisted:

To be continued...
...this time like triple sarcasm