oh crap!

Post by ChickenMug »

i almost forgot to send in my list!
do you think he'll let me slide in?
i mean, it's not quite 12 here in central time

::frets::

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Music: Faith No More, Super Furry Animals, dEUS, Manic Street Preachers, Kyuss, Clutch, Black Keys, The Drifters, Imperial Teen, Sepultura, Soulwax, Hermano, David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Iron Maiden, Dukes of Nothing, Stone Temple Pilots, goatsnake, Unida, Queens of the Stone Age, Iron Monkey, The Pixies, Killing Joke, Otis Redding, Anthrax, Pet Lamb, The Sparks, Dead Kennedys...
Favorite Books: Catch 22, Revenge of Gaia, Arrival and Departure, Black Mass, And So Shall We Reap, Lord Jim, Vico and Herder, Sophocles Theben Plays, Manners...
Favorite Films: The Seventh Continent, Fargo, Taxi Driver, Buffalo '66, Miller's Crossing, Hidden, Vertigo, Dumb and Dumber...
Favorite TV: Premiership and CHampion's League Football, One Foot in the Grave, Michael Palin, 24, Raw, Ramsay...
Missin' Jimmy level: 10

Post by Eviltoastman »

Too late. Too late. I missed too.
Sharppie is my best friend.

ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

oh god no!

hmm, better break out the nudie pics again

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Music: Faith No More, Super Furry Animals, dEUS, Manic Street Preachers, Kyuss, Clutch, Black Keys, The Drifters, Imperial Teen, Sepultura, Soulwax, Hermano, David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Iron Maiden, Dukes of Nothing, Stone Temple Pilots, goatsnake, Unida, Queens of the Stone Age, Iron Monkey, The Pixies, Killing Joke, Otis Redding, Anthrax, Pet Lamb, The Sparks, Dead Kennedys...
Favorite Books: Catch 22, Revenge of Gaia, Arrival and Departure, Black Mass, And So Shall We Reap, Lord Jim, Vico and Herder, Sophocles Theben Plays, Manners...
Favorite Films: The Seventh Continent, Fargo, Taxi Driver, Buffalo '66, Miller's Crossing, Hidden, Vertigo, Dumb and Dumber...
Favorite TV: Premiership and CHampion's League Football, One Foot in the Grave, Michael Palin, 24, Raw, Ramsay...

Post by Eviltoastman »

I just got a mail from Bill, he said to send them to me and I'll square it with him. eviltoastman@hotmail.com

:mouthopen:

ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

no need
bill emailed me back
i'm in this week

maybe next time......?

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

I'm glad he mailed you back...since I don't know my password for that email address...

ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

ah, so it worked out well then
and i was just about to send them off too...

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Just as well, for you would have wasted your time.

ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

and i certainly do not enjoy that
good thing everything worked itself out to our advantage

that bill!
he's a swell guy!

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Some small part of me wanted to see you naked. Had I done so, it probably would have become a big part of me... :sly:

ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

:shock:
scandalous!
saucy!
salacious!
salubrious!

elaine
poofy

Post by elaine »

bill loves you heather..

that kind of twisted drippy internet love where his keys get sticky with mrs. butterworths' syrup

but you know what kind of syrup it is.. whore!

;-)

Dress Barn
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by Dress Barn »

Three mugs = mugkini

ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

yes, j
three mugs WOULD equal a mugkini
but i would have to borrow my co-worker's mug to do that
common misconception that i am a dual mugholder

for i am not
YET

it's bound to happen
what bill and i share together is unrivaled

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

My favourite street in this city of mine is called "Salubrious Passage". :stunned:

ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

in france i visited a street named
whore's abbey

felt right at home, i did

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

I once visited a place called Ewenny Priory.

ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

i hope you remembered that password
i forgot to send in my list this week

:oops:
nekkid pics ahoy!

ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

oh crap part trois!!!!!!!!

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

I have the password!!¬!!!!1;oje081`yg

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Sorry. I let the emotion of the day take over for a second.

ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

when you do figure out the password
you shall have a nice surprise in the inbox

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

I had the password all along. :twisted:

ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

oh, well then
my breasts look bigger in person

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

My god you're beautiful! Perfect in every way. Thanks!

ImageImage