Sent by: "Oneill, Bill" <email@example.com>
To: "'Heather S Chance'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: RE: Turkey leftovers
I knew I could count on you for a good entry.
Happy Turkey Day to you and yours.
Be sure to bring your Five on Friday mug, in case you want to take home some
-- Bill O
From: Heather S Chance [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 12:23 PM
Subject: Turkey leftovers
Holy wow! This is going to be a good one!
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving Bill. And don't eat too much. At least,
not so much that you need to loosen the ole belt.
We decided to compile our lists this time.
For maximum effectiveness and shock value.
1. Turkey salad.
2. Mashed potatoes and shredded turkey bikini.
3. Turkey a la mode.
4. Wearing turkey carcass as a headress and scaring your 90 year old aunt.
5. Embellishing manhood with turkey leg.
- The NeuroMedical Center Psychology Dept.
10101 Park Rowe Ave, baton Rouge, LA, 70810
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
- cute as a crackbaby
- Posts: 11593
- Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 19:05
- Favorite Music: METAL
- Favorite Books: LOVECRAFT
- Favorite Films: HORROR
- Favorite TV: SEX AND THE CITY
- Missin' Jimmy level: 0
- Location: Clevohio