poofy
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: Black Metal Fashion Show

Post by cult of the kill »

Goblin
poofy

Post by Goblin »

ComaRobot";p="468029 wrote:Dually noted.

Also...quick newsflash....

Example: That list of "gore films" was maybe cool...and thats just a maybe....like 6-7 years ago. So even if you really liked you missed that boat.

Also..liking Meatloaf and Black Metal is SO incredibtly hipster. When one says such folly, its an attempt to show off but in subtle " see, my tastes are aberant and so far removed from conventional hipster trends...its not hipster." sorta way. But it is

Desperate attempts to subvert a mainstream = hipster douchebag screaming at a wall.

You seem to be the only one worried about being cool and hipsters. Seriously lighten the fuck cry baby. Same goes with Cult Of The Kill possibly the most unpurposly retarded poster since Jimmy Swamp and I think he was purposly retarded.
Goblin
poofy

Post by Goblin »

Little crybabies worried about being underground are fucking sad. Lighten up. You do not know me. I do not know you. Those list are for documentation so in case I get bored and want to find something I might be able to jog my memory about something.

Coma and Cult are just little pretenious douchebags that are probably more of a hipster douchebag than most of us since they fucking harp on and worry about it.
cult of the kill
poofy

its obiouvs you dont really give a shit about this kind of music, you just need something to buy and waste your time on and to give you a reason to feel superior...

bravo!

the internet!

bravo!

hobbies!

yay!

kvlt flmsss indeed!!!
Goblin
poofy

Post by Goblin »

I am already superior. I don't take shit over the internet personally. 8)

As for me not giving a shit about the music? Says who hombre?
cult of the kill
poofy

ah i can just see it

you just want a "hobby" or something

10 years ago it wouldve been some other bland shit

the internet makes people grow up to fast, it makes information get around too quickly and it eliminates the whole process of becoming a real kvlt guy haha or some shit...

i guess im just old fashioned

if you want to really be kvlt youd be some serial killer guy and not talking on message boards at all... and then some shitty basement metal band 10 years down the line would be making an ablum about you instead of you listening to it
Goblin
poofy

Post by Goblin »

A hobby? I make list so I don't forget. I am very absent minded and somewhat compulsive in a light weight way. I posted the list here as a spamming device since it was either a stupid thread or stupid shit in a whatever type thread.

You seem to have a obsession with "tr00 kvlt" shit. Be glad the internet is here. It gives bands a way of being heard. Unless you want to be the only person to know of some obscure jap noise act who relocated to fucking michegan in 1994 and buys old miles davis records and smashes them or some shit. I don't really fucking care about what people percieve of me. I enjoy one thing. I enjoy another thing. I don't care about impressing anyone. It's real fucking easy to name drop bands without validity. Do you think i'm running around saying I LIKE MEATLOAF AND ABBA AND KHANNWOLFS ATTEMPTS AT BURZUM to impress people? No I actually do enjoy Meatloaf, I enjoy Abba, I enjoy Nargaroth, I enjoy (insert artist/band here) as for the movie list it was part of the spamming. I have a list of movies I want to see and a movies I saw and want to buy if I ever find when I have some money.

I really think you should just give up this shit. Who gives a fuck about being "tr00"? Pretenious hipster douchebags do.
Grotocult
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Grotocult »

Teddy you should know better than to waste time with that moron. Unless it's you, of course...
cult of the kill
poofy

Goblin";p="468094 wrote:A hobby? I make list so I don't forget. I am very absent minded and somewhat compulsive in a light weight way. I posted the list here as a spamming device since it was either a stupid thread or stupid shit in a whatever type thread.

You seem to have a obsession with "tr00 kvlt" shit. Be glad the internet is here. It gives bands a way of being heard. Unless you want to be the only person to know of some obscure jap noise act who relocated to fucking michegan in 1994 and buys old miles davis records and smashes them or some shit. .

its not the amount of people listening, but it just used to mean something much more when you had to be dedicated to it and work hard for this than it does now when you can find the whole underground in 10 minutes on a cable modem. now what is it worth when 1000s of kids with a guitar and a 4 track can make their own kvlt demo or whatever thing? its been rendered meaningless with over saturation... thanks to the internet really....

but really it just means that the "kvlt" people will move onto something else beyond music and then once again the rest of the world will catch up and abuse it and turn it into something boring...

and repeat over and over again
GoatOvaries
3% gay

Post by GoatOvaries »

Aggroculture";p="468098 wrote:Teddy you should know better than to waste time with that moron. Unless it's you, of course...

Espically after his latest comment.
Seth Putnam Was Wrong About a Lot of Things, But Seth Putnam Was Right About You
cult of the kill
poofy

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh shit!
cult of the kill
poofy

Bobby Joe Long (10) A distant cousin of Henry Lee Lucas, Bobby suffered from a hereditary disorder in which he had an extra "X" chromosome which made his glands produce abnormal amounts of estrogen. In other words, Bobby had tits. Adding to his confusion his mother slept with him until he was thirteen.

After suffering a head injury from a motorcycle accident, Bobby Joe turned into a lust machine. He masturbated five times a day in addition to the two daily sessions with his wife. Not satisfied he began stalking for new dates. From 1980 to 1983 Bobby was busy raping fifty women in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area. In 1984, after moving back to the Tampa Bay area, he graduated to murder. His victims of choice were prostitutes whom he considered scum.

Not exactly the subtle type, Bobby dispatched his victims in his car, a bright red '78 Dodge Magnum. Traces of Bobby Joe's bright red nylon floor fiber was found on the shoes of his victims, which he would place in obscene positions for authorities to find. He also kept a detailed file with all the clippings of his crime spree. In November 17, 1984, he was arrested outside a Tampa movie theater. In early 1985 he received the death penalty. He now awaits his date with Ol' Sparky in Florida's Death Row.
GoatOvaries
3% gay

Post by GoatOvaries »

Poor Bobby
Seth Putnam Was Wrong About a Lot of Things, But Seth Putnam Was Right About You
Grotocult
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Grotocult »

Oh and you guys forgot :clayton:
Teddy Ruxpin
banned
Missin' Jimmy level: 1
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ouzorikommand

Post by Teddy Ruxpin »

haha

: clayton :

<that is me!>
i'm so gay
cute as a crackbaby

Post by i'm so gay »

goaty seems to talk a lot about not thinking about what people think of him for a guy who says he doesn't care what people think of him.
"oh yeah , are you really gay ? cuase maybe that would explain why your music sucks balls ."

http://www.myspace.com/the_ultimate_kelane
GoatOvaries
3% gay

Post by GoatOvaries »

Shut up I don't care about what you just said about me.
i'm so gay
cute as a crackbaby

Post by i'm so gay »

thanks for proving my theory.
"oh yeah , are you really gay ? cuase maybe that would explain why your music sucks balls ."

notHuman
i <3 goatovaries
Missin' Jimmy level: 5

Post by notHuman »

i like how Leigh, my friend's name is pronouced "Lee"
i hope that didn't look too gee
GoatOvaries
3% gay

Post by GoatOvaries »

Keisari Janne";p="469368 wrote:thanks for proving my theory.
I don't care about your theory. I don't care about theory's about me.
i'm so gay
cute as a crackbaby

Post by i'm so gay »

boohoo. cry me a fucking river

GoatOvaries
3% gay

Post by GoatOvaries »

I really don't care...
i'm so gay
cute as a crackbaby

Post by i'm so gay »

*wipes a single tear rolling down Geighton's cheek*

Hoor-paar-Kraat
3% gay
Missin' Jimmy level: 999

Post by Hoor-paar-Kraat »

Actually, you do.
H.I.V. = F U N!
GoatOvaries
3% gay

Post by GoatOvaries »

Come on, don't do well
Where I feed the living hearts
I got a torch to light
Feel these smelter fires burn

[Chorus:]
I don't care what they say!
I don't care! I'll do what I want!

I am by your side
Tell me you think what to do
No way, I don't fear
Slow down, follow in my grave

[Repeat Chorus]

Your ways, I despise
Go forth and get with your own kind
We've got fumes to behold
Setting, one size of fortune

Farewell to great friends
These will face the burning sun
Tattoed shadows lifted
Fear not, like the burning plague!

[Repeat chorus]

Bright light the sear his face
Pitfalls twisted
Call me far from now
I survived through all this hell

I DON'T CARE!!!
Don't CARE!!!!!

I really don't care!