Wilder Pits

General music discussion, not limited to a particular artist or genre

Wilder Pits

Post by Guest »

Let's us seperate the men from the boys over here.

What is the wildest pit you've ever been in?

I mean CRAZY TORNADO OF ELBOWS AND KNEES AND FISTS AND BLOOD MIST.

I heard Slayer has some batshit ones. And Agnostic Front. Who else.... Cro-Mags.Dillinger Escaple Plan. Those guys have a onstage pit everynight themselfs! :lol:

Also, list your injuries. A friend of mine got 7 teeth knocked off in a Body Count pit.
General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: Wilder Pits

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

slayer , aragon ballroom , 1987

2nd lollapalooza was really fun when ministry tore the lawn out , it had rained , chunks of sod where making it up to the stage , being hurled at jorgenson . he stopped the show , waaaaah ... it was pretty funny seeing him come out with chicken blood and bones , then dodging mud chunks .

soundgarden , badmotorfinger , the vic theater , i think , best crowd surfing .

i was scared at slayer though ... like really effing terrified , but i was a skinny ass little kid back then , also it was the last time they had folding chairs at the brawlroom . lots of stiches that evening i would think .

most A-holish mosh , melt banana at the empty bottle i think . man those hipsters can be weenies .
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.
clitty litter
bigger softer russier!
Favorite Music: JOn LemonS
Favorite Books: that book
Favorite Films: snuff flick staring your mom
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall

Post by clitty litter »

I'm a filthy pit monster. I'll be an 80 year old dude in the pit with a walker.

I personally am more into the friendlier pits like Fishbone pits. Pits where ppl immediately stop and pick you up off the floor instead of kicking you in the head. Fuck a slayer pit. I'd get fukt up in a slayer pit cause i'd stick out like a sore thumb (i'm black).

Most brutal pits i've been in:

-Tool back in 1996: i had blood all over my shirt at the end. I took 20 mg of Vicodin before the show, so i didn't feel a thing

-Candiria back in 2003: I owned that pit. i knocked out (stone cold) 2 people in that pit. the whole pit came after me. i put them all on their ass, with hands behind my back. i was training kung fu back then and was in the shape of my life. damn i've really let myself go lately :?
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?
General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

at lollapalooza there was a circle goin on the hill , after they tore the lawn out . it was a lot of really lil guys , and they were running in the massive circle , and on the way down , sliding down the mud hill on their sides . we were picking up mud clods and beaning them in the head at the bottom of the slide . man that was lol . really bad pitiquette but hey ... i was young .

i did also see fishdone at palooza , we danced like mad too . i had smuggled in booze in lil baggies , tied off . they stopped seeling beer like 4 hours before the night ended and everyone started crashing out , all hungover . WE were still rockin , but those baggies leaked out all over my lower body , that wasnt too pleasant . heartburn like a mother too , rum and flat coke ... yuk . to be young , dumb , and stupid again .

slayer , i seem to remember some guy in the restroom with a silver bowl on the ground , he poured something into it , lit that on fire and started chanting in latin or something ... i high tailed it . i have a hard time peeing in public places like that but if there is some weird black magic going down , i dont think i would have been able to pull it off .
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.
clitty litter
bigger softer russier!

Post by clitty litter »

Damnj Petey I never saw you as a brutal pit monster. Rage on brutha, rage on with fists pumped!

Pitting is all about technique. Don't just run around like a chicken with his head cut off, have a method.
Mine is keeping a strong center of gravity by swinging alternating limbs across my body. the shit works. When someone on the peripheral of the pit puts their hand on you, throw them in the middle of the pit with centrifigal force you're producing with your strong center of gravity.
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

clitty litter
bigger softer russier!

Post by clitty litter »

Taking a shit standing up makes for one dirty asshole.