highlight of your day?

Hugs & puppies
General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: highlight of your day?

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

we went to the muddy waters tribute in westmont , man i am all bluesed out !

today i got an email from this guy who wants me to beta test a guitar amp kit he is going to start selling . nothin like free gear , ca-ching !!

also i found a wowwee roboquad remote on ebay . deets B-day is comin up . i am going all out this year , she is turning 13 , currently obsessed with john lennon . so i got her a mini strat and a g-dec amp . the strat needed some work , but the amp is really cool !
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.
PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

Morrissey Injured in Dog Attack

The Morrissey fan site True to You has reported that the singer recently sustained hand and arm injuries after being attacked by a dog. No specific details of the attack have emerged, though it did happen somewhere in England. He was treated for the injury in Malmö, Sweden, where an x-ray revealed a fractured index finger on his right hand.
Mary Hinge
3% gay

Post by Mary Hinge »

PattonBordin wrote:Morrissey Injured in Dog Attack

The Morrissey fan site True to You has reported that the singer recently sustained hand and arm injuries after being attacked by a dog. No specific details of the attack have emerged, though it did happen somewhere in England. He was treated for the injury in Malmö, Sweden, where an x-ray revealed a fractured index finger on his right hand.
:lol:
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.
Travelled Meats
opulent otter
Missin' Jimmy level: 9

Post by Travelled Meats »

drunk at work :dead:
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

well, I certainly can't point a condescending finger at you for that, meats.
Travelled Meats
opulent otter
Missin' Jimmy level: 9

Post by Travelled Meats »

hehe..

thank fuck i am feeling a slight bit more human today. It wasn't good, considering i work with data. Has made me consider cleaning my act up. Getting a bit to old to punish myself like that
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138

Post by SHARPPIE »

I...knocked the FUCK OUT!...a rent-a-pig last night, and smashed in his taillight...little bitch.

luckiest punch ever...my hand doesn't even hurt.
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://dropsmerch.com/
crotchgrabber
that's sha na not my baby!!!
Missin' Jimmy level: 89000

Post by crotchgrabber »

oooh. do tell!

i haven't punched anyone in a few months. having withdrawls here.
Mr John wrote:You love cock.
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

concur! it's like...
SHARPPIE wrote:I...knocked the FUCK OUT!...a rent-a-pig last night, and smashed in his taillight...little bitch.

luckiest punch ever...my hand doesn't even hurt.
now this, THIIIIS

just became the highlight of my day, but sharpps...
please provide the details/back story.
I really want to drink the sweet nectar innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :nod:
clitty litter
bigger softer russier!
Favorite Music: JOn LemonS
Favorite Books: that book
Favorite Films: snuff flick staring your mom
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall

Post by clitty litter »

there's no feeling in the world like knocking someboty rite the fuck out
it's like, hitting a stadium-record homerun using the sweet part of he bat
*cracka*
last muvva i knockd out i clocked dude with my elbow. i barely felt it yet dude was seeing stars. his two friends tried to confront me. i pushed them both on the floor in one move laughed and spit on them. i'm so much better than most yet i seem to stay humble about it
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

driving around...minding my own...and I look in the rear-view. there's headlights coming up fast behind me with a yellow light bar in the middle of the windshield. I start to pull over to the right to let them pass. they get right behind me, and slow down to my speed. I figure, "okay...whatever," and jump back over to make the next left turn. bitch is right on my ass the whole time, turning the yellow lights on/off. I make the left, go about 4 blocks with this jerkoff right behind me. I finally slam on the brakes, and he barely stops, not hitting me...just sitting there, flashing his brights, and turning the yellow bar on/off. I lean out the window, and give the 'what the fuck do you want?!?!' arms up in the air.

he turns off all the lights, and zooms off past me...at this point I'm fucking pissed. I floor it after him. he reached close to 100 mph, but finally caught a red light. I pull up right behind him, start flashing my brights, and yelling "what the fuck you want?!?" out the window. he throws it in park, and jumps out...full wannabe cop outfit: dark blue uniform, badge, patches, batman utility belt, the whole nine...and comes up to my window. he goes, "why are you following me?" "cause you were following me. what the fuck do you want, bitch?" "Are you calling me a bitch?" "I was...now I'm calling you a cunt. why you following me, cunt?" he points his finger right in my face, "watch it!" and starts walking back to his car. I jump out, and catch him before he gets in..."why you following me, cunt!?!?" he turns to face me, looks down, and drops both arms to grab his pepper spray...I hauled back, threw, and caught him square in the nose...goes down like a sack of potatoes, blood flowing. I lean down, "YOU WANNA PLAY POLICEMAN, BITCH!" motherfucker was o-u-t. as I walked back to my car I kicked his left taillight a few times till it went out...brand new dodge...still had dealer plates on it. got in the car, and drove off with him still laid out in the street.

I feel damn good right now....now let's see if he was able to get my plate #.

crotchgrabber
that's sha na not my baby!!!
Missin' Jimmy level: 89000

Post by crotchgrabber »

i want to hug you and feed you cocoa with marshmellows.
Mr John wrote:You love cock.
Carcharodon carcharias
π

Post by Carcharodon carcharias »

SHARPPIE wrote:driving around...minding my own...and I look in the rear-view. there's headlights coming up fast behind me with a yellow light bar in the middle of the windshield. I start to pull over to the right to let them pass. they get right behind me, and slow down to my speed. I figure, "okay...whatever," and jump back over to make the next left turn. bitch is right on my ass the whole time, turning the yellow lights on/off. I make the left, go about 4 blocks with this jerkoff right behind me. I finally slam on the brakes, and he barely stops, not hitting me...just sitting there, flashing his brights, and turning the yellow bar on/off. I lean out the window, and give the 'what the fuck do you want?!?!' arms up in the air.

he turns off all the lights, and zooms off past me...at this point I'm fucking pissed. I floor it after him. he reached close to 100 mph, but finally caught a red light. I pull up right behind him, start flashing my brights, and yelling "what the fuck you want?!?" out the window. he throws it in park, and jumps out...full wannabe cop outfit: dark blue uniform, badge, patches, batman utility belt, the whole nine...and comes up to my window. he goes, "why are you following me?" "cause you were following me. what the fuck do you want, bitch?" "Are you calling me a bitch?" "I was...now I'm calling you a cunt. why you following me, cunt?" he points his finger right in my face, "watch it!" and starts walking back to his car. I jump out, and catch him before he gets in..."why you following me, cunt!?!?" he turns to face me, looks down, and drops both arms to grab his pepper spray...I hauled back, threw, and caught him square in the nose...goes down like a sack of potatoes, blood flowing. I lean down, "YOU WANNA PLAY POLICEMAN, BITCH!" motherfucker was o-u-t. as I walked back to my car I kicked his left taillight a few times till it went out...brand new dodge...still had dealer plates on it. got in the car, and drove off with him still laid out in the street.

What a motherfucking liar...This should be in dreams and nightmares thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
areolament booger wrote:I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:
clitty litter
bigger softer russier!
Favorite Music: JOn LemonS
Favorite Books: that book
Favorite Films: snuff flick staring your mom
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall

Post by clitty litter »

that's some good shit sharppie. the kicking in of the tail light was like the sprinkle of confectioners sugar on top of the hot melted fudge. now i wanna knock out a deserving dipshit. saturday nite tonite! mite git my big chance.
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

*bows*

I think the thing I'm most proud of is having the presence of mind not to leave evidence. I was just about to cough up a huge spit wad on his face, and I heard a voice in my head, "No DNA!!!"

Carcharodon carcharias
π

Butta Moist wrote:that's some good shit sharppie. the kicking in of the tail light was like the sprinkle of confectioners sugar on top of the hot melted fudge. now i wanna knock out a deserving dipshit. saturday nite tonite! mite git my big chance.

Yeah right, someone else may get there chance and stick 5 bones down your filthy mouth.
SHARPPIE wrote:*bows*

I think the thing I'm most proud of is having the presence of mind not to leave evidence. I was just about to cough up a huge spit wad on his face, and I heard a voice in my head, "No DNA!!!"
No way, the lie you tell itself is worse than a movie with Ben Afflected.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

as much as you suck at english....that's almost as much as I do not care if you believe me.

Carcharodon carcharias
π

SHARPPIE wrote:as much as you suck at english....that's almost as much as I do not care if you believe me.
How could anyone believe that made up crap? You should have least said it was a retarded midget. I guess that would have just pissed off crapbreath.
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

SHARPPIE wrote:driving around...minding my own...and I look in the rear-view. there's headlights coming up fast behind me with a yellow light bar in the middle of the windshield. I start to pull over to the right to let them pass. they get right behind me, and slow down to my speed. I figure, "okay...whatever," and jump back over to make the next left turn. bitch is right on my ass the whole time, turning the yellow lights on/off. I make the left, go about 4 blocks with this jerkoff right behind me. I finally slam on the brakes, and he barely stops, not hitting me...just sitting there, flashing his brights, and turning the yellow bar on/off. I lean out the window, and give the 'what the fuck do you want?!?!' arms up in the air.

ok sharpps, I processed this gem roughly 2 minutes ago, and when I did...

the sun started shining, birds started singing, double rainbows (yes, multiple doubles) appeared,
flowers of all hues bloomed, chocolate rivers formed at my feet, midgets fell down stairs, all the
cavities in the world healed themselves, wheelchairs became mind powered, gas prices dropped,
gay marriage became acceptable by law worldwide, marijuana was legalized, ranch dressing was
abolished from the face of the earth,... I just...

although the actual punch is inspiring on many levels, I love
:lol: ... I fucking LOVE how you called him a sheen
and then you turned around and called him a not tommy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

one day, some way
we will toast to this glorious event.
ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

bran flakes
POSITIVE RESULTS!
Carcharodon carcharias
π

cribdeath mountain wrote:

ok sharpps, I processed this gem roughly 2 minutes ago, and when I did...

the sun started shining, birds started singing, double rainbows (yes, multiple doubles) appeared,
flowers of all hues bloomed, chocolate rivers formed at my feet, midgets fell down stairs, all the
cavities in the world healed themselves, wheelchairs became mind powered, gas prices dropped,
gay marriage became acceptable by law worldwide, marijuana was legalized, ranch dressing was
abolished from the face of the earth,... I just...

although the actual punch is inspiring on many levels, I love
:lol: ... I fucking LOVE how you called him a sheen
and then you turned around and called him a not tommy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

one day, some way
we will toast to this glorious event.

There is always hope, little turd. Maybe, not for you, but hope none the less.
General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

ChickenMug wrote:bran flakes
POSITIVE RESULTS!
gomti made sweet bran muffins to go with chop suey last night .

yum !

GREAT story sharppman .

there is a CHiPs episode like that . they play it off like its a real common occurrence . dudes drop all this $$ on a bike and uniform so they can ride around and look like royal dorks . the only thing that would have been more awesome is if you woulda maced his ass with his own pepper spray . i am guessing maybe he thought you were a girl , unless , well i guess the other way is a strong possibility too . either way you did your good deed for the day .

man would i pay to have footage of that , oh well , i always have this one :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw

danzig gets knocked out .

chris , the ranch dressing part , :lol:
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

I had some superb poppy seed dressing over the weekend.
(go ahead, sheen... work your magic)
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

the fake cop thing is kinda common out here (not really 'common' but I hear about it a bit), but it's usually people with money coming from a casino or bank that they hit....or chicks that they wanna rape. I don't think that's what this guy was about...he seemed/looked like an actual security guard trying to flex his non-authority. why he picked me? ...good fucking question.

BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

hmmmmm... were you blasting the rap hop? :?