highlight of your day?

Hugs & puppies
mr. arcade
welcome back ricotta!
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: highlight of your day?

Post by mr. arcade »

ChickenMug wrote:i'm doing a detoxing footbath today

next time dont wear noisy and sticky/ dirty / smelly flip flops.
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138

Post by SHARPPIE »

sales/income is coming back up. I don't know if it's because people are less afraid to spend money now, tax returns are coming in, or the 'summer movie season' kicking in....whatever the reason = YAY!!!!!
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://dropsmerch.com/
ChickenMug
not very out-and-about-y

Post by ChickenMug »

mr. arcade wrote:
ChickenMug wrote:i'm doing a detoxing footbath today

next time dont wear noisy and sticky/ dirty / smelly flip flops.

:lol:
Redundant Retard
3% gay

Post by Redundant Retard »

(lingus) wrote:scored a free leonard cohen ticket for monday

8)
Congrats! :D

:curse:
GoatOvaries wrote:No. It is none of your business what I like. It's only your business what I choose to make public, which is what I don't like.
Dress Barn
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Dress Barn »

Found a sollution to my diaper drama

Yesterday at Target I bought some diapers that hold up to 35+ pounds

That's like a month of no changing!!!
Miss Yvonne
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 462
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brandibrandi
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shorterscreenname/

Post by Miss Yvonne »

General Tso s Chicken wrote:how where the mrs. puals crates today , cold ?
PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

I was waiting until next week when the shit thinned out.....my oprahrage has grown.

Miss Yvonne
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 462
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brandibrandi
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shorterscreenname/

Post by Miss Yvonne »

I went to the chihuahua races.

http://twitpic.com/4vka4
General Tso s Chicken wrote:how where the mrs. puals crates today , cold ?
NINFNM
that's sha na not my baby!!!
Favorite Music: Mike Patton
Favorite Books: ???
Favorite Films: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (the Gene Wilder verison)
Favorite TV: Columbo

Post by NINFNM »

UH..I didn't see no long lines at the KFC by my house when I drove by it wednesday afternoon around 5pm. if I had known about this coupon I would have gotten that for dinner.
mr. arcade
welcome back ricotta!

Post by mr. arcade »

[/arcade]
PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

classic
Dress Barn
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Dress Barn »

Put jogging off for another day
Mary Hinge
3% gay

Post by Mary Hinge »

^^
spooky

I bought some new runners today. As I was parading around in some shoes that were too tight I flipped my own shoes over to check the size and they were caked in bandicoot poo.

:biggrin:
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

The Homosexual Agenda

6:30 am: Wake. Remove sleep mask. Begin drawing bath. Play Franz Liszt CD
6:45 am: Add scented bath oil and rose petals to the bath. Apply honey and avocado face mask. Place cucumbers and teabags over the eyes to reduce swelling.
7:05 am: Soak in bathtub. Enjoy Franz Liszt.
7:45 am: Relunctantly get out of tub. Decide which outfit looks the best. Choose the armani suit and the hand-painted silk tie. Quickly gel morning hair.
8:26 am: Finish dressing. Look in the mirror to make sure all the creases are in neat lines. Decide to frost hair.
8:35 am: Leave for work.
8:57 am: Stop into coffee shop and order a double Caramel Mocchaccino Valencia, or other pretentious drink. Look at scones, decide not to eat one.
9:07 am: Breeze into work. Compliment receptionist on her stunning fashion statement, try not to laugh.
9:15 am: Call best friend. Pretend it's important business. Gossip shamelessly about your ex-boyfriend's current beau and his horrible fashion sense.
10:45 am: Finish phone conversation. Attempt to look busy for fifteen minutes.
11:00 am: Dash out for lunch at trendy new fusion restaurant with sharp-tongued female friend.
11:15 am: Arrive for lunch exactly fifteen minutes late. Kiss friend on cheek. Gossip ruthlessly.
2:05 pm: Finish up bottle of house wine. Kiss friend goodbye.
2:07 pm: Call best friend on cell phone. Tell everything you learned at lunch. Chuckle smugly.
2:22 pm: Arrive back at work. Manage to look busy for forty minutes.
3:02 pm: Dash off for appointment with personal trainer.
4:03 pm: Shower. Call hairstylist and beg to be fit in for a walk-in
4:32 pm: Arrive at hairstylist. Get wash, rinse and color.
5:57 pm: Leave hairstylist. Decide the color is horrible. Call ex and cancel dinner.
6:07 pm: Subjugate the Earth with unholy legions of devoted minions. Destroy the nuclear family. Outlaw Religion and sack the Vatican.
6:45 pm: Meet best friend for cafe au lait and a light snack. Discuss vacation plans.
7:45 pm: Briefly attend fete at art gallery. Ask cute sculptor if he'd ever been to a circuit party. Slip him home phone number
8:55 pm: Arrive for enzyme facial and steam bath at trendy spa.
9:22 pm: Go home. Change into adorable Dolce & Gabbana outfit.
9:35 pm: Arrive five minutes late for Foreign Art film. Loudly talk about your four-week affair with the lead. Pretend you understand dream sequence.
11:50 pm: Go clubbing. Flirt with muscular bartender.
2:03 am: Leave club with several phone numbers, but no unemployed skanks.
2:27 am: Set alarm. Get dressed for bed. Place on sleep mask.

uncooked meat
bigger softer russier!
Missin' Jimmy level: 666

Post by uncooked meat »

:lol:
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

I honestly thought it would take longer than 38 minutes to subjugate the earth.

puppy
a lustrous shine

Post by puppy »

it's not a highlight for me, but the Jesus Lizard are playing London, like, right now :love:

and they're selling signed posters :mad:
Rick Cave";p="892315 wrote:I still look like a complete twat, Yumiko.
So take that.

:cry:
touchy feely
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 903

Post by touchy feely »

i dont know if anyone here has been following the pirate bay court battle, but this is fucking brilliant
Pirate Bay Founders Plan a DDo$ Attack on the IFPI
By Andi Wang, 10:30 PM on Mon May 11 2009

After the Pirate Bay founders were fined $3.5 million, they swore they wouldn't cough up a single cent. Instead, they've come up with a DDo$ plan of attack that'll cost the IFPI instead of themselves.

Instead of collecting donations or paying the fee off themselves, Gottfrid Svarholm (anakata), one of the four Pirate Bay founders, has come up with the DDo$—not a DDoS as we know it, but instead, a Distributed Denial of Dollars attack. The plan encourages all people who use the Internet to pay a tiny "internet-avgift" (Internet fee) of $0.13, and send it to the Danowsky law firm, which represented the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) in the Pirate Bay trial.

Because the law firm only has 1,000 free money transfers, if enough Internet users send a fee to them, it will actually end up costing the Danowsky firm and other music companies to handle and process all the payments. So not only will the Pirate Bay founders not have to pay the fine out of their own pockets, but also it could possibly play a role in the outcome of future pirating cases.
:doubt:
Mary Hinge
3% gay

Post by Mary Hinge »

Today's highlight:

:love:

Well, either this guy or holding a Loggerhead Turtle. :)
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.
Ruby Juice
bigger softer russier!

Post by Ruby Juice »

Tennis!!!!
Miss Yvonne";p="973758 wrote:
I'm not chinese, but I can't read most of this thread!
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

Irish student hoaxes world's media with fake quote
May 11, 2009

DUBLIN (AP) -- When Dublin university student Shane Fitzgerald posted a poetic but phony quote on Wikipedia, he was testing how our globalized, increasingly Internet-dependent media was upholding accuracy and accountability in an age of instant news.

His report card: Wikipedia passed. Journalism flunked.

The sociology major's obituary-friendly quote -- which he added to the Wikipedia page of Maurice Jarre hours after the French composer's death March 28 -- flew straight on to dozens of U.S. blogs and newspaper Web sites in Britain, Australia and India. They used the fabricated material, Fitzgerald said, even though administrators at the free online encyclopedia twice caught the quote's lack of attribution and removed it.

A full month went by and nobody noticed the editorial fraud. So Fitzgerald told several media outlets they'd swallowed his baloney whole.

"I was really shocked at the results from the experiment," Fitzgerald, 22, said Monday in an interview a week after one newspaper at fault, The Guardian of Britain, became the first to admit its obituarist lifted material straight from Wikipedia.

"I am 100 percent convinced that if I hadn't come forward, that quote would have gone down in history as something Maurice Jarre said, instead of something I made up," he said. "It would have become another example where, once anything is printed enough times in the media without challenge, it becomes fact."

So far, The Guardian is the only publication to make a public mea culpa, while others have eliminated or amended their online obituaries without any reference to the original version -- or in a few cases, still are citing Fitzgerald's florid prose weeks after he pointed out its true origin.

"One could say my life itself has been one long soundtrack," Fitzgerald's fake Jarre quote read. "Music was my life, music brought me to life, and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz playing in my head that only I can hear."

Fitzgerald said one of his University College Dublin classes was exploring how quickly information was transmitted around the globe. His private concern was that, under pressure to produce news instantly, media outlets were increasingly relying on Internet sources -- none more ubiquitous than the publicly edited Wikipedia.

When he saw British 24-hour news channels reporting the death of the triple Oscar-winning composer, Fitzgerald sensed what he called "a golden opportunity" for an experiment on media use of Wikipedia.

He said it took him less than 15 minutes to fabricate and place a quote calculated to appeal to obituary writers without distorting Jarre's actual life experiences. He noted that the Wikipedia listing on Jarre did not have any other strong quotes.

If anything, Fitzgerald said, he expected newspapers to avoid his quote because it had no link to a source -- and even might trigger alarms as "too good to be true." But many blogs and several newspapers used the quotes at the start or finish of their obituaries.

He said the Guardian was the only publication to respond to him in detail and with remorse at its own editorial failing. Others, he said, treated him as a vandal who was solely to blame for their cut-and-paste content.

"The moral of this story is not that journalists should avoid Wikipedia, but that they shouldn't use information they find there if it can't be traced back to a reliable primary source," said the readers' editor at the Guardian, Siobhain Butterworth, in the May 4 column that revealed Fitzgerald as the quote author.

"It's worrying that the misinformation only came to light because the perpetrator of the deception emailed publishers to let them know what he'd done, and it's regrettable that he took nearly a month to do so," she wrote.

Fitzgerald said he had waited in part to test whether news organizations or the public would smoke out the quote's lack of provenance. He said he was troubled that none did.

And he warned that a truly malicious hoaxer could have evaded Wikipedia's own informal policing by getting a newspaper to pick up a false piece of information -- as happened when his quote made its first of three appearances -- and then use those newspaper reports as a credible footnote for the bogus quote.

"I didn't want to be devious," he said. "I just wanted to show how the 24-hour, minute-by-minute media were now taking material straight from Wikipedia because of the deadline pressure they're under."

pi
ask me about my yeast infection

Post by pi »

SHARPPIE wrote:
The Homosexual Agenda

6:30 am: Wake. Remove sleep mask. Begin drawing bath. Play Franz Liszt CD
6:45 am: Add scented bath oil and rose petals to the bath. Apply honey and avocado face mask. Place cucumbers and teabags over the eyes to reduce swelling.
7:05 am: Soak in bathtub. Enjoy Franz Liszt.
7:45 am: Relunctantly get out of tub. Decide which outfit looks the best. Choose the armani suit and the hand-painted silk tie. Quickly gel morning hair.
8:26 am: Finish dressing. Look in the mirror to make sure all the creases are in neat lines. Decide to frost hair.
8:35 am: Leave for work.
8:57 am: Stop into coffee shop and order a double Caramel Mocchaccino Valencia, or other pretentious drink. Look at scones, decide not to eat one.
9:07 am: Breeze into work. Compliment receptionist on her stunning fashion statement, try not to laugh.
9:15 am: Call best friend. Pretend it's important business. Gossip shamelessly about your ex-boyfriend's current beau and his horrible fashion sense.
10:45 am: Finish phone conversation. Attempt to look busy for fifteen minutes.
11:00 am: Dash out for lunch at trendy new fusion restaurant with sharp-tongued female friend.
11:15 am: Arrive for lunch exactly fifteen minutes late. Kiss friend on cheek. Gossip ruthlessly.
2:05 pm: Finish up bottle of house wine. Kiss friend goodbye.
2:07 pm: Call best friend on cell phone. Tell everything you learned at lunch. Chuckle smugly.
2:22 pm: Arrive back at work. Manage to look busy for forty minutes.
3:02 pm: Dash off for appointment with personal trainer.
4:03 pm: Shower. Call hairstylist and beg to be fit in for a walk-in
4:32 pm: Arrive at hairstylist. Get wash, rinse and color.
5:57 pm: Leave hairstylist. Decide the color is horrible. Call ex and cancel dinner.
6:07 pm: Subjugate the Earth with unholy legions of devoted minions. Destroy the nuclear family. Outlaw Religion and sack the Vatican.
6:45 pm: Meet best friend for cafe au lait and a light snack. Discuss vacation plans.
7:45 pm: Briefly attend fete at art gallery. Ask cute sculptor if he'd ever been to a circuit party. Slip him home phone number
8:55 pm: Arrive for enzyme facial and steam bath at trendy spa.
9:22 pm: Go home. Change into adorable Dolce & Gabbana outfit.
9:35 pm: Arrive five minutes late for Foreign Art film. Loudly talk about your four-week affair with the lead. Pretend you understand dream sequence.
11:50 pm: Go clubbing. Flirt with muscular bartender.
2:03 am: Leave club with several phone numbers, but no unemployed skanks.
2:27 am: Set alarm. Get dressed for bed. Place on sleep mask.

IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY? FUCK YOU
György Ligeti
May 28, 1923 - June 12, 2006
:(
ReverseEngineer
cute as a crackbaby

Post by ReverseEngineer »

shortly after asking me about this, the owner of the company used both the word "nazi" and the phrase "kindergarten bullshit" in the same thought.

I kept a great poker face, but inside I was this guy --> :biggrin: