highlight of your day?

Hugs & puppies
touchy feely
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 903

Post by touchy feely »

SHARPPIE";p="1009267 wrote:got some Watchmen promos today.....looks like the gayest shit ever.

when are they going to give this comic crap a rest?
youre complaining? doesnt that comic crap allow their idiot fanbois to waste all their money on stuff like promo posters?
:doubt:
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138

Post by SHARPPIE »

that's why it's a highlight....I love this shit, BUT....

we will never advance as a society with shit like this polluting our young minds.....or somethin like that....
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://dropsmerch.com/
touchy feely
cute as a crackbaby

Post by touchy feely »

shake that fist harder!
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

*types out stern letter to the producers*

mr. arcade
welcome back ricotta!
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by mr. arcade »

its raining today.
General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

lady throws a fit after missing her flight in hong kong .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbVw7entkxg
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.
mr. arcade
welcome back ricotta!

Post by mr. arcade »

too much..

"Ahhhhh AHhhhh OHHHhhh AHHHHHH!"
touchy feely
cute as a crackbaby

Post by touchy feely »

new guy at work just admitted he wrote a song for his girlfriend on valentine's day

based on the demeanor and enthusiasm of his admission, i'm guessing it was something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmJE2UsuN0M
NINFNM
that's sha na not my baby!!!
Favorite Music: Mike Patton
Favorite Books: ???
Favorite Films: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (the Gene Wilder verison)
Favorite TV: Columbo

Post by NINFNM »

*BURPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

On my way from work I stopped at a mexican shop and got me some Chicken Chips!!!! Chips, chicken, cheese & sour cream. YUMMMMMMMMM
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

Geronimo's kin sue Skull and Bones over remains
February 18, 2009

HARTFORD, Conn. – Geronimo's descendants have sued Skull and Bones — the secret society at Yale University linked to presidents and other powerful figures — claiming that its members stole the remains of the legendary Apache leader decades ago and have kept them ever since.

The federal lawsuit filed in Washington on Tuesday — the 100th anniversary of Geronimo's death — also names the university and the federal government.

Geronimo's great-grandson Harlyn Geronimo said his family believes Skull and Bones members took some of the remains in 1918 from a burial plot in Fort Sill, Okla., to keep in its New Haven clubhouse, a crypt. The alleged graverobbing is a longstanding legend that gained some validity in recent years with the discovery of a letter from a club member that described the theft.

"I believe strongly from my heart that his spirit was never released," Harlyn Geronimo said.

Both Presidents Bush, Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry and many others in powerful government and industry positions are members of the society, which is not affiliated with the university.

After years of famously fighting the U.S. and Mexican armies, Geronimo and 35 warriors surrendered to Gen. Nelson A. Miles near the Arizona-New Mexico border in 1886. Geronimo was eventually sent to Fort Sill and died at the Army outpost of pneumonia in 1909.

According to lore, members of Skull and Bones — including former President George W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush — dug up his grave when a group of Army volunteers from Yale were stationed at the fort during World War I, taking his skull and some of his bones.

Harlyn Geronimo, 61, wants those remains and any held by the federal government turned over to the family so they can be reburied near the Indian leader's birthplace in southern New Mexico's Gila Wilderness.

Their lawsuit also names President Barack Obama, Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Army Secretary Pete Geren as defendants.

"I want them to understand we mean business," said Harlyn Geronimo, who lives in New Mexico. "We're very serious. We're tired of waiting and we're coming after them."

Neither members of Skull and Bones, who closely guard their secrecy, nor the Russell Trust Association, the organization's business arm for tax purposes, could not be reached for comment.

Justice Department spokesman Andrew Ames said the government will "review the complaint and respond in court at the appropriate time."

Fort Sill spokeswoman Nancy Elliot declined to discuss the lawsuit, but said officials have always maintained there is no evidence supporting the descendants' claims.

Yale officials declined to comment Wednesday, saying they had not yet seen the lawsuit. Spokesman Tom Conroy noted the Skull and Bones crypt is not on Yale property.

Membership into Skull and Bones marks the elite of the elite at the Ivy League school. Only 15 Yale seniors are asked to join each year.

Members swear an oath of secrecy about the group and its strange rituals, which include devotion to the number "322" and initiation rites such as confessing sexual secrets and kissing a skull. The atmosphere makes Skull and Bones favorite fodder for conspiracy theorists.

Its most enduring story is the one concerning Geronimo's remains, and in 2005, Yale historian Marc Wortman discovered a letter written in 1918 from one Skull and Bones member to another that seemed to lend validity to the tale.

The letter, sent to F. Trubee Davison by Winter Mead, said Geronimo's skull and other remains were taken from the leader's burial site, along with several pieces of tack for a horse.

"The skull of the worthy Geronimo the Terrible, exhumed from its tomb at Fort Sill by your club and Knight Haffuer, is now safe inside the T — together with is well worn femurs, bit and saddle horn," Mead wrote.

Wortman, however, has said he is skeptical the bones are actually Geronimo's.

Geronimo's descendants say in their lawsuit that they want to uncover any information that people know, but have been keeping to themselves.

"To assure that all existing remains of Geronimo and funerary objects are recovered by Geronimo's linear descendants, the Order of Skull and Bones and Yale University must account for any such articles that are or have been in their possession, or on their property, and persons with knowledge must provide any facts known to them concerning the claims," the descendants' lawsuit says.

If the bones at Yale aren't those of Geronimo, Harlyn Geronimo believes they belonged to one of the Apache prisoners who died at Fort Sill. He said they should still be returned.

Harlyn Geronimo wrote to President George W. Bush in 2006, seeking his help in recovering the bones. He thought that since the president's grandfather was allegedly one of those who helped steal the bones, the president would want to help return them.

Miss Yvonne
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 462
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brandibrandi
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shorterscreenname/

Post by Miss Yvonne »

I saw man buying a fishing pole and a gallon of tartar sauce. I admire that sort of optimism.
Last edited by Miss Yvonne on 18 Feb 2009, 21:08, edited 1 time in total.
General Tso s Chicken wrote:how where the mrs. puals crates today , cold ?
crotchgrabber
that's sha na not my baby!!!
Missin' Jimmy level: 89000

Post by crotchgrabber »

you make me want to work at wal mart.

little midgets looking at cheese balls.
*shakes head*
Mr John wrote:You love cock.
Miss Yvonne
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 462
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brandibrandi
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shorterscreenname/

Post by Miss Yvonne »

I've got over 40 notebooks full of observations and such from my time there. I knew on my first day, when I was sitting at the walmart mcdonald's and I saw a man in a wheelchair drink his shake so fast that he got brain freeze, that this place was going to give me a wealth of material.
General Tso s Chicken wrote:how where the mrs. puals crates today , cold ?
Welcome to nowhere
ask me about my yeast infection

Post by Welcome to nowhere »

Needed a $300 car part, found a used one for $50 at a junkyard.
"If we all had death's touch, impotence would be pandemic"
Busta
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 5

Post by Busta »

Eviltoastman wrote:Tofu is made from satan's cum and lego.
Mary Hinge
3% gay

Post by Mary Hinge »

:o

Darkus!
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

Rollins to make triumphant return to LA airwaves
Today Santa Monica-based public radio station KCRW divulged the details of the latest addition to their DJ roster. Black Flag front man Henry Rollins, who completed his first radio work nearly twenty years ago at the aforementioned station, will commandeer local airwaves every Saturday from 6 to 8 PM. The big move, of course, comes on the heels of Indie 103's untimely demise in mid-January. It is uncertain what the exact driving force of the decision to sign on with KCRW was. However, it can be surmised that since Indie shuttered—subsequently regressing to an online-only broadcast—its demographic has been severely constrained. KCRW is poised to anoint Rollins during tomorrow's edition of Morning Becomes Eclectic with Jason Bentley.

touchy feely
cute as a crackbaby

Post by touchy feely »

Liingus
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 16

Post by Liingus »

awesomeness
mr. arcade
welcome back ricotta!

Post by mr. arcade »

hopefuly things will get better now.
General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.
Ruby Juice
bigger softer russier!

Post by Ruby Juice »

The results are in

42 shark bites in the U.S last year
32 of them in FL
22 of those in New Smyrna Beach

Our title of shark bite capital of the world is safe.

:cool:
Miss Yvonne";p="973758 wrote:
I'm not chinese, but I can't read most of this thread!
Ruby Juice
bigger softer russier!

Post by Ruby Juice »

I'll never forget my first my helicopter ride over the ocean blocks from my house
Took 5 years to get my ass in the water
Miss Yvonne";p="973758 wrote:
I'm not chinese, but I can't read most of this thread!
Liingus
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 16

Post by Liingus »

elvis took hygene pills too
Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

I saved a plant today.
The thing looked like hell all last week.
I watered it. Hugged it. Even sung sweetly to it.
Today it perked up. I love you Japanese Peace Lily.

The women who left it to die can go fuck themselves. They're never getting it back.
Depressed beyond tablets