View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 23 Jul 2018, 04:44

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hot Dog hell 
bigger softer russier!

i remember being out of town , they had "gator dogs" on the menu , its a dog with cole slaw and chili maybe , dang they were pretty good . i havnt really been to too many outstanding dog joints , i mean i prolly got burned more than it was decent . cheese dog incedent : we got charged 45 cents for a half a single of aldi cheese in a micro wave before the psychodots show once ! *if you see bullet proof glass , just leave*

where i grew up we had Parkys hot dogs , this lil a frame place with day-glo paint , you got this double brown paper bag 1/3 full with fresh shoestring cut over cooked fries with a dog wrapped in wax paper on the top . my mom used to take us there at least 6 times a year , we ate out a lot .

today the traffic was a nightmare so i got off the highway and ended up going a few miles out of my way for a parky's dog . when i paid the lady i said " i grew up here , its been a long time , i bet i am gonna get the exact same thing here though " ! she kinda smiled , i left and ate in the car . corectomundo , it was the same nasty ass parky dog i remembered .i dont know what you call this sort of sausage , but it kid of does resemble a hot dog , a little longer , and a LOT PINKER though .

The park'ys sign does indeed show a sleek RED wiener being clutched by a hungry fist with pinky finger extended , fancy style . upon further inspection of what my 3.75 had bought me the cryptic message of the handsignal was not lost on me , the secret message here is PINK . something about the pudding like texture , the odd bubble gum / soda belch flavor , rubbery after-glow of the pink parky dog just didnt sit quite right with me .

tough times are every were these days , especially in parky's deep fryer, oh how a third turns into a quarter , turns into 3/16ths . the grease took 35 seconds to seep thru the double bag . lookin a little LIGHT , parky *3 seconds MAX* . some one needs to PARK there ass near that spud chunker and fill up them vats .

http://chicago.citysearch.com/profile/3 ... _dogs.html

http://www.yelp.com/biz/parkys-hot-dogs-forest-park

http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/114778

it just one of those sentimental things , HAVING to go to fucking parkys . if they ever shut russels bbq down , then i will be sad , very sad .

what i really need to do , is get my ass down to miami , so i can go to lila's for some steak n fries !

06 Apr 2011, 00:22
Profile WWW
bigger softer russier!

my keen punk rock senses tell me that this thread title belongs
to a lame cd (song?) created by "punk" children some time ago.

old skull... or something?

06 Apr 2011, 07:11
bigger softer russier!

best song on the album .

i saw them on some tv show , at a bar and grille , before my first A.B. concert , gwar was also featured on this tv show . i ended up getting an album from each band .

" get outta school " = worst album i ever purchased .

gwar is one of those bands you just should really see live .

09 Apr 2011, 14:50
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]