The Poll to end all polls - Marmite or Vegemite ?

Private forum where members of The Über Groupie Recipe Congregation user group can share recipes

Moderators: refs unsheep, ChickenMug

Which is better - Marmite or Vegemite

Marmite, the ORIGINAL yeast spread
44%
Vegemite, even though it tastes rubbish
28%
Promite cause I like the taste of tar
28%

Total votes: 18

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Music: Faith No More, Super Furry Animals, dEUS, Manic Street Preachers, Kyuss, Clutch, Black Keys, The Drifters, Imperial Teen, Sepultura, Soulwax, Hermano, David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Iron Maiden, Dukes of Nothing, Stone Temple Pilots, goatsnake, Unida, Queens of the Stone Age, Iron Monkey, The Pixies, Killing Joke, Otis Redding, Anthrax, Pet Lamb, The Sparks, Dead Kennedys...
Favorite Books: Catch 22, Revenge of Gaia, Arrival and Departure, Black Mass, And So Shall We Reap, Lord Jim, Vico and Herder, Sophocles Theben Plays, Manners...
Favorite Films: The Seventh Continent, Fargo, Taxi Driver, Buffalo '66, Miller's Crossing, Hidden, Vertigo, Dumb and Dumber...
Favorite TV: Premiership and CHampion's League Football, One Foot in the Grave, Michael Palin, 24, Raw, Ramsay...
Missin' Jimmy level: 10

Re: The Poll to end all polls - Marmite or Vegemite ?

Post by Eviltoastman »

Vegemite is what that lion is licking in Hinge's avatar.
Sharppie is my best friend.

General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: The Poll to end all polls - Marmite or Vegemite ?

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

i vaguely remember reading an article in the chicago sun times (a news paper , like a magazine with thin pages but no naked guys ) about how vegemite had been imported to the states after the sucksess of that wackstroolikeent bands song "down under" .

it seemed that the men at work had stirred up enough public interest to have that toxic ass paste (vagimoit) shipped over here by the boxful .

the consensus , according to the report , was that the paste was better left were it came from , the hipsters that had succumbed to this temptation were hospitalized and found bleeding from the mouth nose and rectum .

how gay were those guys anyway ? men at "work" , more like men working on other mens lower intestines . the whole flute thing , the super homo erotic lyrics ? if the russians were ever going to invade the states they missed that golden window of opportunity . everyone was coked up , gay aussie music dominating the airwaves , way less embarresing than that whole convoy deal with c.b. mcall .

but i digress , most of your parents were prolly still eating there own boogies , watching rainbow brite and the smurfs when this was going on . these arent the droids you are looking for , move along .
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.