View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 Apr 2018, 01:32



Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 What are you? 
Author Message
not very out-and-about-y
User avatar

Joined: 22 Sep 2003, 12:15
Posts: 17671
Location: The racetrack.
eviltoastman the vegetarian\";p=\"232636 wrote:
Modern cows, pigs and chicken need to be all killed, they're genetic freaks and hormone fed mutants. They have no place on this planet.

_________________
"I've been in a bad mood since 1998" - Me.


09 May 2004, 07:58
Profile
π
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2004, 12:44
Posts: 3017
Location: Iration
i used to think exactly the same as you toastman

i don't know where my morals changed and maybe its just my taste buds talking with the whole food chain thing

i guess whenever you try to justify eating meat theres always gonna be cracks in the theory cos at the end of the day it is killing innocent animals.

i need to think this one over some more

_________________
www.myspace.com/mightyredeemers


09 May 2004, 09:28
Profile
not very out-and-about-y
User avatar

Joined: 22 Sep 2003, 12:15
Posts: 17671
Location: The racetrack.
love boat captin\";p=\"232803 wrote:
i used to think exactly the same as you toastman

i don't know where my morals changed and maybe its just my taste buds talking with the whole food chain thing

i guess whenever you try to justify eating meat theres always gonna be cracks in the theory cos at the end of the day it is killing innocent animals.

i need to think this one over some more


Let them roam the countryside looking for food like Godâ„¢ intended. Then slaughter would be avoided, kind of. ℅ Nature

_________________
"I've been in a bad mood since 1998" - Me.


09 May 2004, 11:02
Profile
But it tastes so GOOD...........


09 May 2004, 18:12
cute as a crackbaby

Joined: 08 Oct 2003, 17:42
Posts: 14262
Location: out
We have canines.
All animals with canines eat some meat in the wild.
Why should we go against nature?

The presence of canines and molars show that we are omnivores. We should eat a balanced diet.

(and it tastes so GOOD..............)
If people want to be veggie, fine. Just don't tread on the meat eaters that are doing what they can to be as "cruel free" as possible. If any of you veggies own leather ANYTHING, you really need to get off the high horse. The meat is evil but the skin is OK? I don't THINK so!

*hunts a cow*
*makes a steak*
ROAR!


09 May 2004, 19:13
Profile
spreading STDs since 1999
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 13:08
Posts: 4765
Location: Lissabon
Any doctor or biologist worth their salt will tell you that we're not herbivore/vegetarian by nature... we're humans, and we're also hunter/gatherers, we're bound to eat anything we can lay our grubby hands on.

_________________
Rick Cave wrote:
No one is fucking Phil up the ass with vomit lube.

Rick Cave wrote:
My cock rolls its own cigarettes.


10 May 2004, 05:12
Profile
sssnerddd\";p=\"233093 wrote:
*hunts a cow*
*makes a steak*
ROAR!


*drools*


10 May 2004, 06:40
cute as a crackbaby
User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 20:27
Posts: 10622
Location: St Kilda
Cottage Cheese\";p=\"222614 wrote:
Not only is meat bad for you, it's bad for the environment as well. Plus, I do feel bad eating defenceless animals, I just feel better when I don't eat meat.


Defenceless?!?!!?

Obviously you have never been gored by a bulls horn, friend...

I consider eating meat as simply doing my part..

Protecting Humanity Is My Priority....

_________________
Eviltoastman wrote:
Tofu is made from satan's cum and lego.


12 May 2004, 23:53
Profile ICQ WWW
π
User avatar

Joined: 01 Nov 2003, 21:45
Posts: 3181
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I've been vegetarian for about 4 years now, but I haven't had red meat since way before that.

There are so many options for vegetarians now. There's a ton of good veg resteraunts in Toronto. Check out Fresh (http://www.juiceforlife.com), they have fantastic Thai noodles. Pulp Kitchen (http://www.pulpkitchen.com) is also good. They have vegan breakfast!

Tofu can be really good, you just have o know how to cook it. It's a fine art.

_________________
SHARPPIE\";p=\"327829 wrote:
Prick Cave....I am gay for it. kinda sexual.


30 Sep 2004, 08:14
Profile WWW
spreading STDs since 1999
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 13:08
Posts: 4765
Location: Lissabon
T-Bone\";p=\"372770 wrote:
I've been vegetarian for about 4 years now, but I haven't had red meat since way before that.

There are so many options for vegetarians now. There's a ton of good veg resteraunts in Toronto. Check out Fresh (http://www.juiceforlife.com), they have fantastic Thai noodles. Pulp Kitchen (http://www.pulpkitchen.com) is also good. They have vegan breakfast!

Tofu can be really good, you just have o know how to cook it. It's a fine art.


Word. I regret to say it, but I'm yet to taste a tofu dish that I like. Maybe I've just been unlucky...

_________________
Rick Cave wrote:
No one is fucking Phil up the ass with vomit lube.

Rick Cave wrote:
My cock rolls its own cigarettes.


05 Oct 2004, 11:53
Profile
:roll:

Tofu is not that hard to cook guys...


05 Oct 2004, 13:37
ask me about my yeast infection

Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 11:28
Posts: 4693
If you're going to go veggie, be sure you eat a balanced diet. If you don't eat eggs, then you must eat a protein with a carbohydrate at the same time, and if you want super-duper complete protein, eat a grain with a nut and a bean.

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/lynnjenmod


28 Oct 2004, 20:46
Profile YIM
ask me about my yeast infection

Joined: 17 Nov 2003, 11:28
Posts: 4693
Oh, by the way:

http://www.vegweb.com

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/lynnjenmod


28 Oct 2004, 20:47
Profile YIM
Part-time Demi-Mod
User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2004, 18:12
Posts: 14786
Location: A miserable nation obsessed with the past.
lynnjen/mod/skyr wrote:
If you're going to go veggie, be sure you eat a balanced diet. If you don't eat eggs, then you must eat a protein with a carbohydrate at the same time, and if you want super-duper complete protein, eat a grain with a nut and a bean.


True. Essential acids in plants are incomplete so you need to ensure that beans are mixed with good carbs, especially rice to get the whole lot at once for the greater effect.

I can't say I recognise or agree with many of my earlier comments in this thread. I feel my reason for being a vegetarian was far more egotistical. Like Puffy growing his dreadlocks. Belligerence more than anything else...and also the fact I never enjoyed meat (except offal - liver, faggots, heart etc)

_________________
Sharppie is my best friend.


24 Apr 2009, 14:55
Profile
cute as a crackbaby
User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 20:27
Posts: 10622
Location: St Kilda
Eviltoastman wrote:
lynnjen/mod/skyr wrote:
If you're going to go veggie, be sure you eat a balanced diet. If you don't eat eggs, then you must eat a protein with a carbohydrate at the same time, and if you want super-duper complete protein, eat a grain with a nut and a bean.


True. Essential acids in plants are incomplete so you need to ensure that beans are mixed with good carbs, especially rice to get the whole lot at once for the greater effect.

I can't say I recognise or agree with many of my earlier comments in this thread. I feel my reason for being a vegetarian was far more egotistical. Like Puffy growing his dreadlocks. Belligerence more than anything else...and also the fact I never enjoyed meat (except offal - liver, faggots, heart etc)


HEE HEEE

_________________
Eviltoastman wrote:
Tofu is made from satan's cum and lego.


27 Apr 2009, 09:43
Profile ICQ WWW
not very out-and-about-y
User avatar

Joined: 02 Oct 2003, 20:11
Posts: 15038
Location: Whoop whoop
:lol:

_________________
Miss Yvonne wrote:
Stop having boring tuna. Stop having a boring life.


30 Apr 2009, 19:34
Profile WWW
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 20 May 2004, 15:58
Posts: 7347
croik-ack-doil , wooomb-ghat , oont kooo-oo-lack ees da bess meet .

_________________
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.


01 May 2009, 03:31
Profile WWW
cute as a crackbaby
User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 20:27
Posts: 10622
Location: St Kilda
Jesus christ, man!
You need to lay off whatever shit you're on!

_________________
Eviltoastman wrote:
Tofu is made from satan's cum and lego.


02 May 2009, 21:03
Profile ICQ WWW
not very out-and-about-y
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 12:52
Posts: 17175
or share.

_________________
Image


03 May 2009, 20:02
Profile
ask me about my yeast infection
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 14:22
Posts: 4529
I was a vegetarian for 14 months and all I got was a hemorrhoid out of it!*












*And no it wasn't from not eating my vegetables, B vitamin deficiency. (needed protein...and no I didn't plan on being a vegetarian....)

_________________
Quote:
"If we all had death's touch, impotence would be pandemic"


19 May 2009, 19:10
Profile
Part-time Demi-Mod
User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2004, 18:12
Posts: 14786
Location: A miserable nation obsessed with the past.
Image

:drool:

_________________
Sharppie is my best friend.


23 May 2009, 00:01
Profile
cute as a crackbaby
User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 20:27
Posts: 10622
Location: St Kilda
General Tso s Chicken wrote:
croik-ack-doil , wooomb-ghat , oont kooo-oo-lack ees da bess meet .


I just realised that you're a massive tool

_________________
Eviltoastman wrote:
Tofu is made from satan's cum and lego.


24 May 2009, 06:20
Profile ICQ WWW
OMG WTF
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2004, 04:45
Posts: 4298
Location: Australia
I was a vegetarian for 3 months. I don't think i did it properly ie. didn't own a beret, didn't have the attitude.
I don't care how tofu is cooked it still tastes like shit.
I'm a big fan of mung beans though. And green beans. :D

_________________
(lingus)\";p=\"997234 wrote:
there's enough there for me,
step aside boob glutton


28 May 2009, 00:49
Profile
Part-time Demi-Mod
User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2004, 18:12
Posts: 14786
Location: A miserable nation obsessed with the past.
Tofu is made from satan's cum and lego.

_________________
Sharppie is my best friend.


28 May 2009, 09:17
Profile
cute as a crackbaby
User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 20:27
Posts: 10622
Location: St Kilda
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Eviltoastman wrote:
Tofu is made from satan's cum and lego.


15 Jun 2009, 09:25
Profile ICQ WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF