General music discussion, not limited to a particular artist or genre
hlk
Hopeless fan-boy
Missin' Jimmy level: 11
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hlk

Revolver: MR. BUNGLE RE-RECORDING FIRST DEMO: EXCLUSIVE STUDIO REPORT, PART 1

Post by hlk »

The Easter Bunny will rage again!

In August of 2019, infamous avant-garde weirdos Mr. Bungle announced that they would be returning to the stage for the first time in nearly 20 years. Further blowing minds, original members Mike Patton, Trey Spruance and Trevor Dunn said they'd be joined by Anthrax guitarist Scott Ian and former Slayer drummer Dave Lombardo — and that they'd be playing songs from their very first demo, 1986's The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny. And so it came to be in February that Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City felt the aforementioned Wrath, which was complemented by a generous helping of cover songs (COC, Circle Jerks, SOD and more) and previously unheard originals.

Read in full:

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/mr-bu ... ort-part-1
Saddam Disney wrote:Hey. Listen, I really apologize for all the things I said about you. I never met them. I think you are cute actually.

Would you please get rid of the hall of flame? Obviously anyone who was interested in it had more than ample time to read it now. I'm just really trying to foregt about that piece of shit Denise as much as possible. And I think it is pretty much juvenile keeping it up. Will you please forgive me and take it down? I'd really appreciate it. Please let me know. Thanks a lot. Happy Holidays, take care, peace!

Jimmy G.
mutha trucka
opulent otter
Missin' Jimmy level: 42

Re: Revolver: MR. BUNGLE RE-RECORDING FIRST DEMO: EXCLUSIVE STUDIO REPORT, PART 1

Post by mutha trucka »

COOL! Please let them do Grizzly Adams!
and I want...out...desperately