Bungle rarities and leftovers: HELP!

General music discussion, not limited to a particular artist or genre
unheard78
new-fangled
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Bungle rarities and leftovers: HELP!

Post by unheard78 »

So I made a post a month or so ago and no one responded, but I guess it's worth trying again. That said...

Hi, my name is Dave, and I used to run a site called the Unheard Music. We were all about rare and unreleased stuff, with a focus on studio work. I've been a Mr. Bungle fan forever and always collect whatever I can get my hands on, so when it was brought to my attention that two outtakes from Disco Volante had leaked, I was pretty jazzed. I also started thinking about my old site and I still want to do something like it where I share unreleased and rare studio recordings, so I'm considering starting some kind of a torrent tracker. And now that brings us to here...

I'm looking for superior quality copies of the following Bungle rarities, preferably original copies, second generation tape copies, clean digital transfers or something similar, so I can make lossless versions. I don't know if this is possible but not trying won't get me anywhere so here I am. That list:

The Raging Wrath Of The Easter Bunny
Bowel Of Chile (I own the Rastacore bootleg CD, but since it's missing three tracks I'm hoping an original cassette is out there)
Goddammit I Love America!
OU818
self-titled rough mixes AKA Warner Bros. Mr. Bungle Demo Rough Mixes
Disco Volante Demos
Disco Volante Outtakes (Coldsore and Spy. I've made improved copies but they're still lacking what a better tape would supply)
Disco Volante Rough Mixes? (I'm suspect that Coldsore and Spy come from a larger collection)
California Rough Mixes? (Not that we've seen them, but would it surprise you if there were demos and roughs?)

I'm not trying to make any profit off Bungle, nor is this for my own glory, I simply love them and their material and know there are better versions of these recordings out there. Furthermore, I'd go straight to Stefen Negele or other longtime community contributors but I can't find contact info for them. Hell, I'd probably go so far as to bother Patton, Spruance and/or Dunn, but something tells me my showing up on their doorstep might incite the kind of reaction that I'd quickly like to forget. So, anyone want to help me? You can reply here or just drop me a PM, which might be better. Thank you.
Grotocult
cute as a crackbaby

Re: Bungle rarities and leftovers: HELP!

Post by Grotocult »

I think we have a swamp meat forum for that stuff or whatever
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138

Post by SHARPPIE »

if I said it once, I said it a kagillion times....that place is haunted. :eek:
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://dropsmerch.com/
Carcharodon carcharias
π

Post by Carcharodon carcharias »

SHARPPIE wrote:if I said it once, I said it a kagillion times....that place is haunted. :eek:

This WHOLE place is about Bunglefever and NOT the Sharpies Simplex virus
areolament booger wrote:I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad: