hlk
Hopeless fan-boy
Missin' Jimmy level: 11
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hlk

Virgil Shaw - New Mid City

Post by hlk »

Virgil Shaw's new album is finally out:

http://virgilshaw.bandcamp.com/album/ne ... fanpub_nfb
Saddam Disney wrote:Hey. Listen, I really apologize for all the things I said about you. I never met them. I think you are cute actually.

Would you please get rid of the hall of flame? Obviously anyone who was interested in it had more than ample time to read it now. I'm just really trying to foregt about that piece of shit Denise as much as possible. And I think it is pretty much juvenile keeping it up. Will you please forgive me and take it down? I'd really appreciate it. Please let me know. Thanks a lot. Happy Holidays, take care, peace!

Jimmy G.
mrthickspace
canadian synthesizer
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: Virgil Shaw - New Mid City

Post by mrthickspace »

Perhaps it's connotation, but I enjoy this. thank you. It's no elephant rest home or anything, but still pretty damn good.
siamon
new-fangled
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by siamon »

I'm looking for superior quality copies of the following Bungle rarities, preferably original copies, second generation tape copies, clean digital transfers or something similar, so I can make lossless versions. I don't know if this is possible but not trying won't get me anywhere so here I am. That list:
hlk
Hopeless fan-boy
Missin' Jimmy level: 11
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hlk

Post by hlk »

siamon wrote:I'm looking for superior quality copies of the following Bungle rarities, preferably original copies, second generation tape copies, clean digital transfers or something similar, so I can make lossless versions. I don't know if this is possible but not trying won't get me anywhere so here I am. That list:
Why are you posting this here? If it's to direct this at me, I can't help much. I ripped "OU818" to .wav from an original copy of it that I borrowed from a friend, and that's the version that's on the FTP site in .mp3 format, but has also been floating around losslessly on CDRs for years. The other demos & rough mixes and whatnot I ripped from what were probably copies of copies of copies, with the exception of "Bowel/Bowl of Chiley," and I don't know who has the originals of any of them or I would have tried my best to get ahold of them myself. Good luck, though! I'd certainly love for some new stuff to pop up.
Saddam Disney wrote:Hey. Listen, I really apologize for all the things I said about you. I never met them. I think you are cute actually.

Would you please get rid of the hall of flame? Obviously anyone who was interested in it had more than ample time to read it now. I'm just really trying to foregt about that piece of shit Denise as much as possible. And I think it is pretty much juvenile keeping it up. Will you please forgive me and take it down? I'd really appreciate it. Please let me know. Thanks a lot. Happy Holidays, take care, peace!

Jimmy G.