Tame Impala

General music discussion, not limited to a particular artist or genre
not jimmy
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 12940
Joined: 25 Feb 2004, 22:01
Missin' Jimmy level: 16

Tame Impala

Post by not jimmy »

anyone here heard em?

i saw em live a few weeks ago and loved it.
good trippy shit

User avatar
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!
Posts: 7035
Joined: 22 Jan 2005, 18:34

Re: Tame Impala

Post by BABY SHAKER »

llingus wrote:hippy shit
hell, that was easy.

not jimmy
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 12940
Joined: 25 Feb 2004, 22:01
Missin' Jimmy level: 16

Re: Tame Impala

Post by not jimmy »

:cry:

User avatar
Roark
not very out-and-about-y
Posts: 15038
Joined: 02 Oct 2003, 20:11
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Whoop whoop
Contact:

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Roark »

I mostly can't stand this stuff. I don't feel like I'm a part of their target demographic, despite the retro injection.

Oh, hai Lingus and other guy.
Miss Yvonne wrote:Stop having boring tuna. Stop having a boring life.

User avatar
Mary Hinge
3% gay
Posts: 9790
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 05:56
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: In a pile of zoo poo

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Mary Hinge »

Lame Impala
:|
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.

User avatar
Roark
not very out-and-about-y
Posts: 15038
Joined: 02 Oct 2003, 20:11
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Whoop whoop
Contact:

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Roark »

SEE WHAT SHE DID???!!!

CLASSIC!!!
Miss Yvonne wrote:Stop having boring tuna. Stop having a boring life.

User avatar
Mary Hinge
3% gay
Posts: 9790
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 05:56
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: In a pile of zoo poo

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Mary Hinge »

*sigh* One day you will accept and acknowledge my comedy genius
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.

not jimmy
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 12940
Joined: 25 Feb 2004, 22:01
Missin' Jimmy level: 16

Re: Tame Impala

Post by not jimmy »

hinge, u have the worst taste in practically every phase of life. i expect and fonding and smoothly slide past your post....like diarrhea eh?

the rest of you clowns...too uber elitist for school i guess

call me quackers but i like music

User avatar
Mary Hinge
3% gay
Posts: 9790
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 05:56
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: In a pile of zoo poo

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Mary Hinge »

llingus wrote:hinge, u have the worst taste in practically every phase of life.
I wub yoo :wink:
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.

Guest

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Guest »

llingus wrote:hinge, u have the worst taste in practically every phase of life. i expect and fonding and smoothly slide past your post....like diarrhea eh?

the rest of you clowns...too uber elitist for school i guess

call me quackers but i like music
You are a Goddammned idiot!

not jimmy
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 12940
Joined: 25 Feb 2004, 22:01
Missin' Jimmy level: 16

Re: Tame Impala

Post by not jimmy »

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

take it back now!

User avatar
Grotocult
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 11527
Joined: 11 Feb 2004, 19:15
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: I live in Canada now.
Contact:

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Grotocult »

retro sux

at least do something interesting with it ya cuntz

not jimmy
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 12940
Joined: 25 Feb 2004, 22:01
Missin' Jimmy level: 16

Re: Tame Impala

Post by not jimmy »

i love how all of you have your opinions shaped by preconcieved notions instead of listening to a full album.

roark, i expect more from you.
the others, well...shit, elitism and face make-up. need i say more?

User avatar
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!
Posts: 7035
Joined: 22 Jan 2005, 18:34

Re: Tame Impala

Post by BABY SHAKER »

so I like powder blue eye shadow, SUE ME!!

not jimmy
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 12940
Joined: 25 Feb 2004, 22:01
Missin' Jimmy level: 16

Re: Tame Impala

Post by not jimmy »

you'll be hearing from my lawyer

User avatar
Mary Hinge
3% gay
Posts: 9790
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 05:56
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: In a pile of zoo poo

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Mary Hinge »

llingus wrote:i love how all of you have your opinions shaped by preconcieved notions instead of listening to a full album.
As 'all of you', I must count here, perhaps for once :) . I listened to a full album about three times. The only preconceived notions here seem to be yours. but as you say how you love the way our preconceived opinions are arrived at, then maybe that's ok with you. I can only pray this is the case as your acceptance means everything to me
llingus wrote: roark, i expect more from you.
Oh my, how preconceived of you.
llingus wrote:
the others, well...shit, elitism and face make-up. need i say more?
This smacks of...uhhh...preconceived. Need I say more?

Oh, and PS I WUB YOU <3
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.

Guest

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Guest »

orthorhombic pustule wrote:so I like powder blue eye shadow, SUE ME!!

Image

User avatar
General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!
Posts: 7361
Joined: 20 May 2004, 15:58
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Contact:

Re: Tame Impala

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

too lazy to enter your password , butcha google image search like theres no tommorow .

hows the job treatin ya ?


any interesting tales from the workplace ?
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.

User avatar
Grotocult
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 11527
Joined: 11 Feb 2004, 19:15
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: I live in Canada now.
Contact:

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Grotocult »

I'd rather listen to Impaled Nazarene.


User avatar
Carcharodon carcharias
π
Posts: 2777
Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Hunting You

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Carcharodon carcharias »

General Tso s Chicken wrote:too lazy to enter your password , butcha google image search like theres no tommorow .

hows the job treatin ya ?


any interesting tales from the workplace ?

plenty... just not for for you or this cesspool.
areolament booger wrote:I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:

User avatar
Roark
not very out-and-about-y
Posts: 15038
Joined: 02 Oct 2003, 20:11
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Whoop whoop
Contact:

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Roark »

Yeah, how are the fucken ocean currents going, mate? Everything on track?

:lol:
Miss Yvonne wrote:Stop having boring tuna. Stop having a boring life.

User avatar
Cokie the Clown
healthy pantaloons
Posts: 605
Joined: 20 Feb 2010, 16:07
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Straight out of Detox
Contact:

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Cokie the Clown »

llingus wrote:
roark, i expect more from you.
the others, well...shit, elitism and face make-up. need i say more?
You shouldn't expect much from that piece of shit.

User avatar
Roark
not very out-and-about-y
Posts: 15038
Joined: 02 Oct 2003, 20:11
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Whoop whoop
Contact:

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Roark »

:lol:

You're as slow as a wet week, Jimmy. It's like watching an old man floundering in a sandpit full of gravy.

See:
Mary Hinge wrote:
llingus wrote: roark, i expect more from you.
Oh my, how preconceived of you.
Miss Yvonne wrote:Stop having boring tuna. Stop having a boring life.

User avatar
Carcharodon carcharias
π
Posts: 2777
Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Hunting You

Re: Tame Impala

Post by Carcharodon carcharias »

Roark wrote::lol:

You're as slow as a wet week, Jimmy. It's like watching an old man floundering in a sandpit full of gravy.

See:
Mary Hinge wrote:
llingus wrote: roark, i expect more from you.
Oh my, how preconceived of you.
The clown busted a load in your asshole :lol:
areolament booger wrote:I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:

Post Reply