canadian synthesizer
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

for all you chumps hoping for a mr bungle reunion:

Post by RUBISH »

http://mrbungle.cinderblock.com/mr-bung ... shirt.html

Hahaha

Hahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the new Red Hot Chili Peppers, a band that is still TOGETHER and makes kickass music TOGETHER, is going to KICK ASS!! 8)

Disbanding is for losers and whiny bitches
C.H.I.P.S. :cool:
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138

Re: for all you chumps hoping for a mr bungle reunion:

Post by SHARPPIE »

I don't know what is worse; a reunion, or sticking around waaaaaaaay after you started sucking. saying 'still' is kinda a stretch. what is the difference, really, between a 'hiatus' and a 'breakup/reunion'? if you breakup, but then reunite, that's just a hiatus.

your 'hahas' do bring up a valid question though...why are you looking for merchandise of a band you don't like? oh sorry, I forgot about the fake account baiting/not wanting to look like you care...nice try though.

btw:

http://www.nme.com/news/red-hot-chili-peppers/36802
"We're disbanded for the moment," (Flea) said.
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://dropsmerch.com/
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Books: .
Missin' Jimmy level: 10

Post by Eviltoastman »

I was just listening to One Hot Minute today. Each time I hear it the thing gets a little bit worse. I've decided not to listen to them any more as my actions clearly make them fucking suck hard and the disease is progressive. Did I just say progressive when talking about Red Hot Chili Peppers? :oops:
Sharppie is my best friend.
hbkhhh45
opulent otter
Missin' Jimmy level: 19

Post by hbkhhh45 »

SHARPPIE wrote:I don't know what is worse; a reunion, or sticking around waaaaaaaay after you started sucking. saying 'still' is kinda a stretch. what is the difference, really, between a 'hiatus' and a 'breakup/reunion'? if you breakup, but then reunite, that's just a hiatus.

your 'hahas' do bring up a valid question though...why are you looking for merchandise of a band you don't like? oh sorry, I forgot about the fake account baiting/not wanting to look like you care...nice try though.

btw:

http://www.nme.com/news/red-hot-chili-peppers/36802
"We're disbanded for the moment," (Flea) said.
In most cases sticking around too long would b worse. In this case, they r making tons tons of money repackaging the same shit over and over again. Good for them
napkins
W Axl Rose
your rank here

Post by W Axl Rose »

Oh mylanta. The good ol' days. Watching Mr. bungle irving plaza NYC 1999 video. 55 minutes in Travolta starts. remember being there. I really miss Mr. bungle and FNM. my bull terrier dislikes the keyboards throughout the bootleg copy. Violenza Domestica was beautiful. drug me was cool too. new music eats grandpas asshole
Hello, Mr. Burns...This Is your Mother
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

you're either too fucking old, or just not looking hard enough.

BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

or... grandpas asshole is a taco joint in florida.
clitty litter
bigger softer russier!
Favorite Music: JOn LemonS
Favorite Books: that book
Favorite Films: snuff flick staring your mom
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall

Post by clitty litter »

i want extra horse meat in my taco
habanero sauce
i'm gonna need some extra napkins
im gonna see if liquior can cure this thurst
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

Butta Moist wrote:im gonna see if liquior can cure this thurst
that reminds me, today makes 2 weeks and 2 days upon the wagon.
I need some sunglasses. no hidden agenda/zinger attempt behind that,
I just really need some sunglasses. that particular shopping spree should
be a blast considering I feel like a human hemorrhoid when I simply try on
a pair of sunglasses. :?
clitty litter
bigger softer russier!

Post by clitty litter »

dont git those aviator sunglasses with the mirror finish.
youll be able to see yourself too much.
and we all know what happens with u put 2 mirrors together
infinate realities beyond consciousness
holy fuk i miss mr bungle
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

then get an album & listen to it.

personally, I'm happy they stopped when they did, and content that I got to see them as many times as I did. a reunion would be a pathetic shadow in search of milk money.

would I go? probably. would it be as good as it was? probably not.

clitty litter
bigger softer russier!

Post by clitty litter »

bungle is a dead dog
vultures have already plucked and eaten it's eyeballs
how the fcuk can u beat california?
cant happen. impossible. eat your brussel sprouts and listen to me gotdamit.
oh and dismissing new music for whatever stubborn reason u may come up with...
...fcuking grow up already
i'm sure if u dont have a retarded-level intelligence quotient numeral then u can find some new good shit
its out there for u to find. dont lose the spirit. even when u tell a shitty joke ppls are laughing on the inside.
hbkhhh45
opulent otter

Post by hbkhhh45 »

SHARPPIE wrote:then get an album & listen to it.

personally, I'm happy they stopped when they did, and content that I got to see them as many times as I did. a reunion would be a pathetic shadow in search of milk money.

would I go? probably. would it be as good as it was? probably not.
I don't understand people who feel this way about reunions. I've found that many times a band is much more happy and plays better on reunion tours. Fnm is a good recent example, they sounded great and looked like they were having tons of fun. Imagine playing when you are burnt out of touring and being around the same people. Now imagine playing without that stress, a few shows here and there on your own terms... why would this amount to any less of a good show?
napkins
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

Music, much like actual milk, is better when it's fresh. A rehash is just that...hash.

FNM were never all that good in the first place, and that 'tour' is a perfect example of what I was talking about...milk, milk, milk...problem was, people weren't as into it as they hoped they would be. They had to basically give tickets away to sell out 2 days at the Palladium. Those handful of shows were a test...if they sold better, they would have extended it until they could squeeze every dollar. Why do you think they regulated it to festivals, and places where they had strong sales in the past? Maybe if they were honest with people and called it the "Billy Needs to Eat" tour, they could have at least gotten some charity sales.

Not that all re-dos are complete shit...I've probably seen a couple dozen 'reunions'...but I'd honestly say 2 of them were worth a fuck. I'm happy I got to see some of them I thought I never would, but I know, for a fact, it was not as good as it was.

hbkhhh45
opulent otter

Post by hbkhhh45 »

SHARPPIE wrote:Music, much like actual milk, is better when it's fresh. A rehash is just that...hash.

FNM were never all that good in the first place, and that 'tour' is a perfect example of what I was talking about...milk, milk, milk...problem was, people weren't as into it as they hoped they would be. They had to basically give tickets away to sell out 2 days at the Palladium. Those handful of shows were a test...if they sold better, they would have extended it until they could squeeze every dollar. Why do you think they regulated it to festivals, and places where they had strong sales in the past? Maybe if they were honest with people and called it the "Billy Needs to Eat" tour, they could have at least gotten some charity sales.

Not that all re-dos are complete shit...I've probably seen a couple dozen 'reunions'...but I'd honestly say 2 of them were worth a fuck. I'm happy I got to see some of them I thought I never would, but I know, for a fact, it was not as good as it was.

gave away tickets? They sold out the first palladium show pretty soon after it went on sale. then they reduced the price of tickets of the second show a couple days before the actual show. i went to both shows, the second show was JUST AS PACKED, i'm sure they had a handful of tickets left and said lets reduce the price to 20 to try to sell em all. and didnt they sell out pretty much all other shows they did? they made tons of money on the reunion, and i was surprised at how well it went. and i wasnt talking about how well tickets were selling, i was talking about the performance itself. they sounded great and looked like they were having tons of fun.

i still pose the same question, if the same individuals of a band get together and focus on their music, why would a reunion be any less (at least musically/performance wise) than their shows of the past? the recent reunions ive been interested in have all seemed to be just as good, if not better than there shows in the past..... i can think of faith no more, split enz, pixies. hell, many split enz songs sounded better with tim's more mature voice. and my point is many bands who tour non stop get burnt out and sick of each other and playing the same songs, which can dilute a performance (going through the motions lets say). so please, other than saying "well milk is fresher when its fresh", and then going on a stupid tangent about how the FNM wasn't a success although it clearly was (by the time of the palladium show they already announced their last show for the reunion, and before that basically every other show sold out or was close to it... so i dont know where the "these handful of shows were a test" theory comes from, other than stupid logic because of it was a "test" and tickets sold well then they would have continued, right?)... can you make a fucking point to back up that reunions are worse?
napkins
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

well, alright...let's get all defensive & emotional about it then...you just proved at least a couple of my points, dummy.

now you call me stupid again, and I'll call you stupid again...but THEN, and only then, I will call you super stupid....then you can start talking about my horrible taste in music, even though we both know yours is worse...then I'll call you stupid again. it's a win-win.

BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

hbkhhh45 wrote:i still pose the same question, if the same individuals of a band get together and focus on their music, why would a reunion be any less (at least musically/performance wise) than their shows of the past?
well... because to the rational mind, it is lazy. and easy. and in some instances selfish. and a waste of time.
not to say that the "diehard" fan wouldn't be on cloud 9 hearing his/her favorite songs again and live,
but personally speaking, I would prefer a new/fresh/different release. even if it turns out sinking my battleship.
even if I consider the record 98% filler (even though I hate that word "filler"). let's see what is going on in
the heads of these individuals who used to rock mine. they took the time and "made the effort" to reunite,
let's go out on a limb and assume that they have grown mentally/musically. what is wrong with taking that
growth, impregnating it with ambition, and seeing what hatches? remember the excitement involved with
hearing the same old songs for the very first time? imagine that feeling recurring in a live setting.
now that would make a reunion worth the time/admission price. yes, I know... you and I could both throw
out examples of reunions that have failed miserably. that would be as difficult/beneficial to this discussion
as karate kicking a baby in the face. my point is this: if you go out in fail mode, why not go out trying?
trying something new/different/odd/challenging/off the beaten path/etc. cutting your cookies from the same
old stencil is anything but trying. that reminds me, throughout the course of this crowd pleasing fnm reunion,
did mike climb on anything during the guitar solo on epic? that was always a pre grand finale for me.
it was like, I was all... :shock: "be careful, dudebro! you are going to kill yourself!!!"
hbkhhh45
opulent otter

Post by hbkhhh45 »

SHARPPIE wrote:well, alright...let's get all defensive & emotional about it then...you just proved at least a couple of my points, dummy.

now you call me stupid again, and I'll call you stupid again...but THEN, and only then, I will call you super stupid....then you can start talking about my horrible taste in music, even though we both know yours is worse...then I'll call you stupid again. it's a win-win.
so just how did i prove your points exactly? i'm not getting emotional, i just calling you out on ur dumb shit post.
cribdeath mountain wrote:
hbkhhh45 wrote:i still pose the same question, if the same individuals of a band get together and focus on their music, why would a reunion be any less (at least musically/performance wise) than their shows of the past?
well... because to the rational mind, it is lazy. and easy. and in some instances selfish. and a waste of time.
not to say that the "diehard" fan wouldn't be on cloud 9 hearing his/her favorite songs again and live,
but personally speaking, I would prefer a new/fresh/different release. even if it turns out sinking my battleship.
even if I consider the record 98% filler (even though I hate that word "filler"). let's see what is going on in
the heads of these individuals who used to rock mine. they took the time and "made the effort" to reunite,
let's go out on a limb and assume that they have grown mentally/musically. what is wrong with taking that
growth, impregnating it with ambition, and seeing what hatches? remember the excitement involved with
hearing the same old songs for the very first time? imagine that feeling recurring in a live setting.
now that would make a reunion worth the time/admission price. yes, I know... you and I could both throw
out examples of reunions that have failed miserably. that would be as difficult/beneficial to this discussion
as karate kicking a baby in the face. my point is this: if you go out in fail mode, why not go out trying?
trying something new/different/odd/challenging/off the beaten path/etc. cutting your cookies from the same
old stencil is anything but trying. that reminds me, throughout the course of this crowd pleasing fnm reunion,
did mike climb on anything during the guitar solo on epic? that was always a pre grand finale for me.
it was like, I was all... :shock: "be careful, dudebro! you are going to kill yourself!!!"
at least you make a point. i see what you mean, i can see how a reunion would benefit from actually making new music... or at least trying something new with a live show or performance. but i also think going away from music for a while then returning to it can give you a new perspective on said music, which can result in a great show, even better than when the band was actually creatively active. but yes, to have both would be ideal.
i'm not sure i remember patton climbing on anything during guitar solo on epic... but he did punch some cholos while crowd surfing to pristina.. that i remember
napkins
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

you're stupid.

your turn....

Carcharodon carcharias
π

Post by Carcharodon carcharias »

RUBISH wrote:http://mrbungle.cinderblock.com/mr-bung ... shirt.html

Hahaha

Hahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the new Red Hot Chili Peppers, a band that is still TOGETHER and makes kickass music TOGETHER, is going to KICK ASS!! 8)

Disbanding is for losers and whiny bitches

yep...that about sums it up.
areolament booger wrote:I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:
RUBISH
canadian synthesizer

Post by RUBISH »

I see four handsome, successful men. No whiny bitches in sight.

Homeboys in Incubus are also dropping another stack of fat grooves in a little while. Learn and lose mofos!
C.H.I.P.S. :cool:
hbkhhh45
opulent otter

Post by hbkhhh45 »

RUBISH wrote:I see four handsome, successful men. No whiny bitches in sight.

Homeboys in Incubus are also dropping another stack of fat grooves in a little while. Learn and lose mofos!
don't bring incubus into this mess... i like them :love:
napkins
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

whoa, I'm jumping the order now....

you're super stupid.

General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

stinkubus .
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.
General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

http://news.yahoo.com/producer-talks-ad ... 41735.html

i smoke crack , i love the RED HOT CHILLAY PEPPARSS .
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.