W Axl Rose

General music discussion, not limited to a particular artist or genre
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

W Axl Rose

Post by BABY SHAKER »

I could have... maybe should have included the words "open letter to" in my thread title.
that is neither here nor there, but now there's this: W Axl Rose, I cannot help but notice that
you seem to have some recurring/uncalled for allergy to my private messages. perhaps
you are shy and self conscious when you are not creating "off the wall" threads in eager
attempts of throwing us under the bus and far and away from your scent. only you can
answer those unasked yet implied questions. it is not required or necessary. my main
meat and potatoes or brass tacks or whatever is the fact that I have tried numerous times
to reach you via private messages via outstretched hands with a smile. take 3 minutes and
shake out your PM box. you will see that my outstretched hands were always in the shape of
back patting hugs. I am just..... scratching my head here.

sharppie always tells me that I am too sensitive when it comes to this board (well, not verbally
or cyberwise, but still) and I am beginning to think he may right. this still does not change the
fact that I do not deserve this type of treatment. before you disagree, please remind yourself
that you as a person have no idea who I am and what my deal is. really. for all you know I could
see women and children in a light that makes burning ants with a magnifying glass look like lite brite.
then again, I could be a respectable underground musician with a love for prog rock and a knack
for creating film noir soundtrack composition pieces. what I am basically saying is that you never
know how the pudding tastes until you crack the crust. ok?

in closing, I think you can see why I did not make this a private message.
more importantly, what is it doing in music? PM me, we'll talk. :wink:

love
chris