bigger softer russier!
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: Battles

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

nsfw un-pc hardcore version , NOTICE: CONTAINS LANGUAGE THAT IS NSFW :

http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Hipster

sfw , tame version :

http://ohinternet.com/Hipster

non of the REGULAR posters here would be considered hipsters , imho , some have , tried most have failed . there was this one guy , what was his name again ? intersting tid-bit ; "A hipster will literally burst into flames if it admits that it's a hipster. "

also :

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ext ... hipsterism
Last edited by General Tso s Chicken on 01 Aug 2011, 13:45, edited 3 times in total.
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

SHARPPIE wrote:we've already established that you don't know what they are. at least I admit it
oh I'll admit it too. I am not the end all go-to man when it comes to hipster confirmation,
but I can damn sure spot an ironic moustache from 500 yards through crossed eyes and horizontal rain.
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138

Post by SHARPPIE »

yeah...me too.

hipster:

hipster:

hipster:

Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://dropsmerch.com/
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

I think you are wrong about dr phil.
I'll bet he gives his moustache reacharounds.
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

Those links just reinforce what I've been saying; poseurs. I mean who blows their disposable income on things they don't like, or need? only spectacular idiots.

"Hipsters are elusive creatures who will never admit to being hipster," proves jeremy is not a hipster, and "Hipsters are rarely aware of their condition and may shun others of their breed. "Look at all the dumb fuck hipsters in here" is a common mating call of the hipster dialect," leads me to believe all the rest of you are, in actuality, hipsters.

"In fact, it seems the only people not capable of understanding what a hipster is are other hipsters." I guess that makes me one...even though they don't actually exist. I genuinely like some of these 'hipster' things - bad music, bad movies, handlebar mustaches, pumas, etc - apparently I have to figure out how to like these things "ironically," get a cell phone, start caring/noticing what I look like, get some sunglasses, and change my wardrobe. This sounds like a lot of work, and slightly impossible....how do you not like what you like, and appear like you like them, but not? *head explodes*

BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

ok sharpps, now THIS adds whole new slew of vegetables to the pot.
as per usual, I am going to make another list. this list will contain questions from me to you.
this list may not necessarily clear anything up, but it may serve as an axle or maybe even a
wheel involved with the drive (physical drive, that is) that propels the complex vehicle that is you.

1. "bad" movies/music? you know what, nevermind this one. it is a never ending tug of war with
me and individuals who rely on the quick duct tape repair job that is the... yeah, I am going to
move on to #2 now. my teeth are starting to push each other around.

2. when you say "pumas", are you referring to the large american feline or the popular sneakers
made fresh by the new york city breakers? did I just vise versa that question all to hell and back? :lol:
I mean, I know you are an animal lover, but I thought that you wore boots exclusively. I also know
that I am no investigative reporter.

3. what do you have against cell phones? if not owning a cell phone is a decision based on your
finances, fine, but you are not one of those "I am starving for an emergency and no possible way
of contacting help" kinda guys, are you? the most common answer to this one is usually 180 degrees
away from the question and molded into the shape of a "I just don't need a fucking cell phone, alright!?!"

4. how do you not notice what you look like? I know you have seen pictures of yourself. oh ok, wait.
you don't live in one of those houses devoid of mirrors, shadows, and reflecting objects, do you?
you know... one of those establishments that are typically located in a neighborhood where you could
walk around with a smoking coal shovel sticking out of your skull and no one would speak a peep of it.

hey, this question list is almost answering itself before my very eyes here... I think. :D
when I started it, I was as confused as you are, friend, but now I think I am starting
to see the puzzle pieces gravitating toward their mates. that and I am starting to wish
that I would have kept this post in the "thought" stages. oh well, you only live once, right?
where in the hell is that submit button!!?
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

1. I love Dr Demento, April Winchell, and a large chunk of what they play/used to play. USA Up All Night was probably my favorite show of all time....these things are considered "bad."

2. The shoes...wearing them right now...but now that you mention it, I luuuvs me some kitties, as well. This is mostly a comfort thing, but I'm sure I like the way they look, or I wouldn't buy them....and speaking of, they're reasonably priced...had a coupon last time! I do wear boots a lot, but lacing those fuckers up, and clomping around isn't always convenient/called for. You ever try to run from the cops in heavyass boots? If not, take my word for it...not advised.

3. Nothing (well that's not exactly true...ask me sometime about what happened at the Jimmy Scott show...story for a different time), but I also have absolutely no reason for owning one. If I'm not home, I don't want people to be able to contact me. Calling for help in an emergency? :lol: That's just a justification people use for their nonessential purchase/playing angry birds for days at a time.

4. I know what I look like, of course, but I only have 1 mirror in my house...if I'm going out, I don't stop & look to see if I look 'alright.' If I got boogers hanging out, or my hair's fucked up, I look fine...it's other people's perception that looks 'fucked up' to them...they can fuck off. Honestly...I got a girlfriend already...I'm not trying to impress anyone.

BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

1. I think "bad" is an inaccurate label in general and especially for this
type of music. maybe "silly, novelty ridden, and obscure", but "bad"?
no way. this is the type of marketing that has gagged a nation of
nerds worldwide. "you're bad! this is bad! the way you think is bad!"
take it easy, angry dad, I was dryhumping the couch for MY satisfaction.

2. sadly enough, I have never tried running from the cops.
perhaps I need to add some spice to my life.
note to self: pepper up your step. buy a pair of brooks adrenaline GTS 11s. (did anyone catch that!? :lol: )

SHARPPIE wrote:Calling for help in an emergency? :lol: That's just a justification people use for their nonessential purchase/playing angry birds for days at a time.
people can say/"justify" whatever they choose. let them say that their phone is a bionic heart that doubles
as jumper cables and has the ability to cut glass around corners. the fact is... we are not talking about those people.
we are talking about you.

SHARPPIE wrote:If I got boogers hanging out, or my hair's fucked up, I look fine...it's other people's perception that looks 'fucked up' to them
see that!? :mad: damn it *jealouses* the golden state always seems to have it's finger on the pulse of
america's hottest new fashion trends. just out of curiosity... how are the calikids wearing their boogers these days?
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

cribdeath mountain wrote:the fact is... we are not talking about those people. we are talking about you.
I know...and I said, 'absolutely no reason to own one.' I'm not worried about emergencies...I prepare for what I can, and deal with the rest. who am I gonna call anyway? the pigs? :lol: never have, never would...with one exception; if I found a dead body. I would call them ONLY because I'm not going to jail for something I didn't do. I don't expect help from anyone, and I don't plan on giving it either.

cribdeath mountain wrote:just out of curiosity... how are the calikids wearing their boogers these days?
long & crusty.

crotchgrabber
that's sha na not my baby!!!
Missin' Jimmy level: 89000

Post by crotchgrabber »

long & crusty.
so fucking so-cal.

wet and drippy up here.

*styling*
Mr John wrote:You love cock.
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

MONDO PAIN
opulent otter
Favorite Music: MIKE PATTON
Favorite Films: Firecracker

Post by MONDO PAIN »

Cool, will check out that vid soon.

Really hope the lead singer comes back though (Plus, his solo career ain't doing shit), they're cool without him, but they deff feel like there's something missing now.
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

yeah, they're missing the suck factor.

ps: that guy sucks.

did I mention that that dude is sucky, cause he sucks?

MONDO PAIN
opulent otter
Favorite Music: MIKE PATTON
Favorite Films: Firecracker

Post by MONDO PAIN »

Atlas is their best track, for more songs like that, they need him.
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »

helluva show.

apparently eYe didn't do a video for their screen thingy. :sad:

and Nisennenmondai suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I cannot emphasize this enough.

SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator

Post by SHARPPIE »