Page 2 of 20

Posted: 11 Feb 2008, 13:10
by BABY SHAKER
how do you know I am untalented?
I didn't have a top notch education growing up, no... but what does that have to do with "talent"?
how do you define "talent" anyway?
something that you can do that I can't?
how many guitarists do YOU know that can play the romantic warrior on an old harmony acoustic
with 5 strings (I am hell on wheels on the low E string) and a pick guard that looks like a chewed-up starfish?
normally I play beach boys songs, but occasionally I throw in the unexpected piece.
just last night a gal requested greensleeves. nutty thing IS... i already had that one on my mental set list. :eek:

and just out of curiosity...
what are you thinking when you are firing away at your practice ranges?
are you grunting? smiling?
do you actually feel like you are making the world a better place?
do you think that if a manson-like freak like me showed up at your home,
he would do so in the form of a paper target?
come on man, don't get crazy on me at this stage of the game.

also, me coming to "your" beach is the last thing you need.
I can just see you explaining to your beach buds how you got you teeth knocked out with your own guitar.
"dude... if I woulda had my gun on me!!!" :lol:

lastly, "You get more pussy with education, a career and common decent morals"
that's not true at all.
I've got a great smile and shiny shoes.

Posted: 11 Feb 2008, 13:54
by ChickenMug
and it'd seem that you'd get more pussy with loose morals than decent ones

Image

Posted: 11 Feb 2008, 16:33
by Hank
*cracks a beer, orders some pizza, sits back, lols out loud*

Posted: 11 Feb 2008, 19:01
by Busta
Sweet thread.

Posted: 11 Feb 2008, 20:25
by Rick Cave
Masheen threatened to kick my ass too, goulash. *high fives*
The fuck wasn't nice enough to invite me to his private beach though.

Are you trying to tear goulash and I apart through jealousy?

Posted: 11 Feb 2008, 23:54
by batman75
hello goulash

are you seriously defending someone that cut a baby out of a woman stomach whilst she was alive?

Posted: 12 Feb 2008, 04:35
by Thunder Bear
He didnt do it. Watch a documentary.

Posted: 12 Feb 2008, 13:28
by Love Removal Masheen
goulash";p="939578 wrote:how do you know I am untalented?
I didn't have a top notch education growing up, no... but what does that have to do with "talent"?
how do you define "talent" anyway?
something that you can do that I can't?
how many guitarists do YOU know that can play the romantic warrior on an old harmony acoustic
with 5 strings (I am hell on wheels on the low E string) and a pick guard that looks like a chewed-up starfish?
normally I play beach boys songs, but occasionally I throw in the unexpected piece.
just last night a gal requested greensleeves. nutty thing IS... i already had that one on my mental set list. :eek:

and just out of curiosity...
what are you thinking when you are firing away at your practice ranges?
are you grunting? smiling?
do you actually feel like you are making the world a better place?
do you think that if a manson-like freak like me showed up at your home,
he would do so in the form of a paper target?
come on man, don't get crazy on me at this stage of the game.

also, me coming to "your" beach is the last thing you need.
I can just see you explaining to your beach buds how you got you teeth knocked out with your own guitar.
"dude... if I woulda had my gun on me!!!" :lol:

lastly, "You get more pussy with education, a career and common decent morals"
that's not true at all.
I've got a great smile and shiny shoes.


You wouldn't have a smile at all after I got done with you bitch :biggrin:

Who did you mug for the shoes?

Posted: 12 Feb 2008, 14:23
by The Rambam
Thunder Bear";p="939716 wrote:He didnt do it. Watch a documentary.

The guy who actually did it is some sort of Born-Again fuck now, isn't he? Got a Christian website up and everything. So does the chick who took a shit in the stairwell of the apartment building of an intended murder victim the night after the Tate murders.

Posted: 12 Feb 2008, 15:51
by Love Removal Masheen
Rick Cave";p="939664 wrote:Masheen threatened to kick my ass too, goulash. *high fives*
The fuck wasn't nice enough to invite me to his private beach though.

Are you trying to tear goulash and I apart through jealousy?


Don't think I could ever be jealous of him or you poofer

Posted: 12 Feb 2008, 16:10
by Love Removal Masheen
Love Removal Masheen";p="939845 wrote:
Rick Cave";p="939664 wrote:Masheen threatened to kick my ass too, goulash. *high fives*
The fuck wasn't nice enough to invite me to his private beach though.

Are you trying to tear goulash and I apart through jealousy?


Don't think I could ever be jealous of him or you poofer

Posted: 12 Feb 2008, 17:46
by BABY SHAKER
Rick Cave";p="939664 wrote:Masheen threatened to kick my ass too, goulash. *high fives*
The fuck wasn't nice enough to invite me to his private beach though.

*high fives*
*chicken struts*
I say you grab up your mandolin, I'll grab my guitar
and we take this little beach by storm
I am more than ready, willing, and able to islands in the stream this guy's ass into a fine translucent powder.
you game?


batman75";p="939706 wrote:are you seriously defending someone that cut a baby out of a woman stomach whilst she was alive?

go back to sleep.




Love Removal Masheen";p="939781 wrote:You wouldn't have a smile at all after I got done with you bitch :biggrin:

why?
what would you do... SHOOT it offa me!!? :lol: :lol:
that would be the rational thing to do.




Love Removal Masheen";p="939781 wrote:Who did you mug for the shoes?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
THIS IS TOO FRIGGIN' WEIRD!
I didn't actually mug him so to speak...
I more-or-less put the hurtin' on him and took his shoes.
(as if this matters) his name is Parcell and he is a pimp.
I normally wouldn't do something like this.... but I do not appreciate the way this man treats women.
it's like he has no respect whatsoever for them and he has proven that many times, mostly with backhands and head butts...
but that's neither here nor there.

at least I am not stooping THAT low. :|

Posted: 12 Feb 2008, 19:17
by Rado
Where's Milos when you need him?

Posted: 12 Feb 2008, 20:57
by Roark
PLEASE!!... YOU MUST!! STOP!!

:lol:

Posted: 13 Feb 2008, 00:26
by Love Removal Masheen
goulash";p="939903 wrote:
Rick Cave";p="939664 wrote:Masheen threatened to kick my ass too, goulash. *high fives*
The fuck wasn't nice enough to invite me to his private beach though.

*high fives*
*chicken struts*
I say you grab up your mandolin, I'll grab my guitar
and we take this little beach by storm
I am more than ready, willing, and able to islands in the stream this guy's ass into a fine translucent powder.
you game?


batman75";p="939706 wrote:are you seriously defending someone that cut a baby out of a woman stomach whilst she was alive?

go back to sleep.




Love Removal Masheen";p="939781 wrote:You wouldn't have a smile at all after I got done with you bitch :biggrin:

why?
what would you do... SHOOT it offa me!!? :lol: :lol:
that would be the rational thing to do.




Love Removal Masheen";p="939781 wrote:Who did you mug for the shoes?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
THIS IS TOO FRIGGIN' WEIRD!
I didn't actually mug him so to speak...
I more-or-less put the hurtin' on him and took his shoes.
(as if this matters) his name is Parcell and he is a pimp.
I normally wouldn't do something like this.... but I do not appreciate the way this man treats women.
it's like he has no respect whatsoever for them and he has proven that many times, mostly with backhands and head butts...
but that's neither here nor there.

at least I am not stooping THAT low. :|


Gaddammit get over here in my hands now bitch. I have no more time to play with you punk. I wouldn't shoot anything but a hot load in your mom's thirsty mouth. I would however feed you my fist. Come get some boy

Like I said, Uneducated, Untalented, Freak Don't be me mad because Charles Manson treated your mom like a two-bit whore. Go visit him and make amends with your dad, maybe you could even get a swastika in your forehead.

Posted: 13 Feb 2008, 00:41
by Love Removal Masheen
goulash";p="939398 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="939394 wrote:what do you do for a living there punk?

nothing right now.
I don't have a lot of time as I am usually hanging out on the beach,
playing acoustic guitar, and making new friends.


Love Removal Masheen";p="939395 wrote:I shoot them dumbass what do you think they are for?

sorry, I talk in code a lot of the time.
WHAT do you shoot?

animals?
cars passing by? if so... tires or windshields?
winos?
clouds?
ex girlfriends?(right! :lol: )
overpriced beer cans?
what?


"NOTHIN" Youre new nickname is "NOTHIN"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: 13 Feb 2008, 01:27
by Rado
Space Mongoloids!!!";p="939940 wrote:PLEASE!!... YOU MUST!! STOP!!

:lol:


I do miss him. Even though i never got an invite to one of his BBQs...

Posted: 13 Feb 2008, 02:29
by Dress Barn
I've never been more excited in my entire life then this thread


:eek:

Posted: 13 Feb 2008, 11:48
by Mr John
I left it for a day or two so I could come back and savour it all in one go.
:grin:

Posted: 13 Feb 2008, 12:06
by Pablo4
Stupid Queer!

Posted: 13 Feb 2008, 17:45
by Busta
Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote:
goulash";p="939903 wrote:
Rick Cave";p="939664 wrote:Masheen threatened to kick my ass too, goulash. *high fives*
The fuck wasn't nice enough to invite me to his private beach though.

*high fives*
*chicken struts*
I say you grab up your mandolin, I'll grab my guitar
and we take this little beach by storm
I am more than ready, willing, and able to islands in the stream this guy's ass into a fine translucent powder.
you game?


batman75";p="939706 wrote:are you seriously defending someone that cut a baby out of a woman stomach whilst she was alive?

go back to sleep.




Love Removal Masheen";p="939781 wrote:You wouldn't have a smile at all after I got done with you bitch :biggrin:

why?
what would you do... SHOOT it offa me!!? :lol: :lol:
that would be the rational thing to do.




Love Removal Masheen";p="939781 wrote:Who did you mug for the shoes?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
THIS IS TOO FRIGGIN' WEIRD!
I didn't actually mug him so to speak...
I more-or-less put the hurtin' on him and took his shoes.
(as if this matters) his name is Parcell and he is a pimp.
I normally wouldn't do something like this.... but I do not appreciate the way this man treats women.
it's like he has no respect whatsoever for them and he has proven that many times, mostly with backhands and head butts...
but that's neither here nor there.

at least I am not stooping THAT low. :|


Gaddammit get over here in my hands now bitch. I have no more time to play with you punk. I wouldn't shoot anything but a hot load in your mom's thirsty mouth. I would however feed you my fist. Come get some boy

Like I said, Uneducated, Untalented, Freak Don't be me mad because Charles Manson treated your mom like a two-bit whore. Go visit him and make amends with your dad, maybe you could even get a swastika in your forehead.


Tobias?

Posted: 13 Feb 2008, 17:54
by BABY SHAKER
Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: wouldn't shoot anything but a hot load in your mom's thirsty mouth.

ok fine... we'll go with that.
how exactly would you find the mouth in a decorative urn filled with precious ashes?
would you just aim between the chunks of bone and hope/pretend they are teeth?

I just pictured you shooting a load on my mother's hipbone!!!!!!1 :lol:


Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: I would however feed you my fist.

see now that's the funny thing... I would knock you out and bite off your fists.
bite them clean off, almost as if they were apples. big dumb worthless apples.


Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: Come get some boy

"some boy"? is that you?
is that your beach name?


Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: Like I said, Uneducated, Untalented

I am still waiting for your definition of talent.
... when you get a chance ...


Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: Don't be me mad because Charles Manson treated your mom like a two-bit whore.

let's do something crazy now and say this statement is true.
I shouldn't be mad about this becaaaaaaaaaaaaaaause?


Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: Go visit him

I have, but as you may or may not know...
upon conversing with charlie, it is hard to get a word in edgewise.
that's fine though. I enjoy hearing him speak.
in fact, I have even learned a thing or two upon listening to charlie.
I will never forget the time charlie taught me how to push the universe through a keyhole.
he made it sound so easy! :nod:
maybe if you & I were on better terms, I might actually consider PMing that theory to you.
I doubt it though.
you are too nutty.


Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: maybe you could even get a swastika in your forehead.

oh... YEAH! bitches just looove that!!! :roll:

Posted: 13 Feb 2008, 18:35
by Love Removal Masheen
goulash";p="940082 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: wouldn't shoot anything but a hot load in your mom's thirsty mouth.

ok fine... we'll go with that.
how exactly would you find the mouth in a decorative urn filled with precious ashes?
would you just aim between the chunks of bone and hope/pretend they are teeth?

I just pictured you shooting a load on my mother's hipbone!!!!!!1 :lol:


Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: I would however feed you my fist.

see now that's the funny thing... I would knock you out and bite off your fists.
bite them clean off, almost as if they were apples. big dumb worthless apples.


Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: Come get some boy

"some boy"? is that you?
is that your beach name?


Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: Like I said, Uneducated, Untalented

I am still waiting for your definition of talent.
... when you get a chance ...


Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: Don't be me mad because Charles Manson treated your mom like a two-bit whore.

let's do something crazy now and say this statement is true.
I shouldn't be mad about this becaaaaaaaaaaaaaaause?


Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: Go visit him

I have, but as you may or may not know...
upon conversing with charlie, it is hard to get a word in edgewise.
that's fine though. I enjoy hearing him speak.
in fact, I have even learned a thing or two upon listening to charlie.
I will never forget the time charlie taught me how to push the universe through a keyhole.
he made it sound so easy! :nod:
maybe if you & I were on better terms, I might actually consider PMing that theory to you.
I doubt it though.
you are too nutty.


Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: maybe you could even get a swastika in your forehead.

oh... YEAH! bitches just looove that!!! :roll:


:lol:

Posted: 14 Feb 2008, 10:33
by W Axl Rose
Image

Posted: 14 Feb 2008, 11:25
by ChickenMug
goulash";p="940082 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="939963 wrote: I would however feed you my fist.

see now that's the funny thing... I would knock you out and bite off your fists.
bite them clean off, almost as if they were apples. big dumb worthless apples.



:lol: