Charles Manson

General music discussion, not limited to a particular artist or genre
Love Removal Masheen
π
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by Love Removal Masheen »

Eviltoastman";p="940592 wrote:If you were any dumber...wait not possible.
Great another helpless invalid. What have you got going for you Uncle Krusty? Nothing
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Books: .
Missin' Jimmy level: 10

Post by Eviltoastman »

I think the one saving grace about my absolute wreck of a life is that I am not you. Seeing you is like watching Eastenders. It affirms to me that things could always be worse and that I am comparatively blessed.
Sharppie is my best friend.
Love Removal Masheen
π

Eviltoastman";p="940599 wrote:I think the one saving grace about my absolute wreck of a life is that I am not you. Seeing you is like watching Eastenders. It affirms to me that things could always be worse and that I am comparatively blessed.
You have NO Idea how happy I am to be me...and NOT you or goolack or whatever you sorry assed scumbag. You just walk around with a big fuckin mouth. Keep it shut and some of your problems might go away.
Love Removal Masheen
π

Sorry fella, but Chinese Arithmetic, not being a single or anything was just released as a 12" promo around US colleges and clubs. The first 12" picture disc Faith no More released was The Real Thing, of which I have three copies. then, they released From Out Of Nowhere 12" picture disc. However, Epic was released on the god awful 7" shaped picture discs, the versions of which were "leaked" uncut, were technically 12" singles that weren't cut into shape yet.- Unckle Toasty MOTO

Get a fuckin life pansy
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Love Removal Masheen";p="940600 wrote:
Eviltoastman";p="940599 wrote:I think the one saving grace about my absolute wreck of a life is that I am not you. Seeing you is like watching Eastenders. It affirms to me that things could always be worse and that I am comparatively blessed.
You have NO Idea how happy I am to be me...and NOT you or goolack or whatever you sorry assed scumbag. You just walk around with a big fuckin mouth. Keep it shut and some of your problems might go away.
What problems do you speak of? I have none that spring immediately to mind.

You fart out text in response to me displaying particular knowledge. Now I am aware of your vast ignorances, god only knows that the void inside your head needs filling (preferably with boot) but why should anyone suppose that in order to 'get' said life one should employ the logic of a demi-tard and his advices to abandon knowledge, whether particular or general. Just because someone has acquired particular knowledge, which may be of little practical use, in no way predisposes that individual to an assignment of life without richness. In other words, your puerile comments are groundless and heavily posited in supposition.
Love Removal Masheen
π

Eviltoastman";p="940604 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="940600 wrote:
What problems do you speak of? I have none that spring immediately to mind.

You fart out text in response to me displaying particular knowledge. Now I am aware of your vast ignorances, god only knows that the void inside your head needs filling (preferably with boot) but why should anyone suppose that in order to 'get' said life one should employ the logic of a demi-tard and his advices to abandon knowledge, whether particular or general. Just because someone has acquired particular knowledge, which may be of little practical use, in no way predisposes that individual to an assignment of life without richness. In other words, your puerile comments are groundless and heavily posited in supposition.
It Hurts doesn't it

:lol:
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

You suppose a lot.
Love Removal Masheen
π

Eviltoastman";p="940607 wrote:You suppose a lot.
Take my advice and keep your mouth shut. Every time you open it you do it to yourself
:censored:
Love Removal Masheen
π

I think you meant confirms not affirms
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

up-to-this-point acknowledgements

- personal belongings dictate mind set.
- evil microwaved bread man (very much like myself) has problems.
- he should get a "life pansy". I am assuming that is an artificial flower.
decorative yet overpriced would be my guess.

it's all good, toastman...
nevermind sheen's beach.
come to MY beach.
we'll shoot guns, misspell words, keep ex-girlfriends around, and pigeonhole complete strangers till the cows come home.

deal?

love
goolack
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

G
- Thanks for the offer, but I live on the door step of many fantastic beaches where I can hit small shelled creatures clinging to rocks with small hammers.
- If I had a "life pansy" would they have competition issues with crocuses which have spawn in my garden?
- I have shoes...do you think he means shoes. I meant affirm so perhaps he is generally confused.
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

oh listen to us... mansoning over the small stuff! :lol:
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

I said spawn not spawned. :shock: Now, do you think this will confuse the little flower into correcting my inference? Oh deary me. After reading it, I can see that only those of superior intellect could afford the knowledge to give us the corrected utterance! Let us hope that LRM can save the BBS from the confusion for which I am the progenitor! Woe! Woe!

I am but a humble miscreant cast upon the seas of the BBS, let us hope for a saviour, a master to return us all to the safety of understanding!

:cry: :cry:

BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

the sheen tried to tell you, man

Take my advice and keep your mouth shut. Every time you open it you do it to yourself
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

look what i found , a picture that i think says it all . internet tough guy shares tender moment with offspring , then back to the old keybored , to flame away . maybe when your kid grows up to hate you for the being the bitch that you really are you will realize that you failled to get lifes point .

the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Looks like Mowzer after Mahony took his eyebrows.
Love Removal Masheen
π

General Tso s Chicken";p="940648 wrote:look what i found , a picture that i think says it all . internet tough guy shares tender moment with offspring , then back to the old keybored , to flame away . maybe when your kid grows up to hate you for the being the bitch that you really are you will realize that you failled to get lifes point .

Thats right you reject. I was up for 24 hours without a shower that was when my son was born, and I'll be damned if he's gonna wind up like this

The day you learn to keep your fuckin mouth shut is the day you don't get flamed. You are the one always sticking your dumbassed comments where they don't belong thats why you get what you get you piece o'shit

Last edited by Love Removal Masheen on 17 Feb 2008, 14:24, edited 3 times in total.
Thunder Bear
π

Post by Thunder Bear »

Good job with the picture-links, LRM
...this time like triple sarcasm
Love Removal Masheen
π

Yeah not working. But if you go to his album you can actually see this piece of shit and what he subjects his daughter to. Scumbag
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

I bet you cut yourself, don't you. :lol:
Thunder Bear
π

Post by Thunder Bear »

Which picture? They look harmless to me.
...this time like triple sarcasm
Love Removal Masheen
π

Love Removal Masheen";p="940654 wrote:
General Tso s Chicken";p="940648 wrote:look what i found , a picture that i think says it all . internet tough guy shares tender moment with offspring , then back to the old keybored , to flame away . maybe when your kid grows up to hate you for the being the bitch that you really are you will realize that you failled to get lifes point .

Thats right you reject. I was up for 24 hours without a shower that was when my son was born, and I'll be damned if he's gonna wind up like this

The day you learn to keep your fuckin mouth shut is the day you don't get flamed. You are the one always sticking your dumbassed comments where they don't belong thats why you get what you get you piece o'shit

Hey Uncle Toast tso did you shit in that gas mask right before you put it on your daughter or what?
Love Removal Masheen
π

Eviltoastman";p="940658 wrote:I bet you cut yourself, don't you. :lol:
I look at your album and :lol: and think what kind of problems you have but don't give a shit at the same time
BABY SHAKER
bigger softer russier!

Post by BABY SHAKER »

Love Removal Masheen";p="940654 wrote: You are the one always sticking your dumbassed comments where they don't belong
nothing at all like your approach here at this board, huh sheen?

oh and I hate to be the applecart full of rotten apples, but...
your son is going to turn out just like you.
wanna start looking at the opposite ends of those guns real close NOW
or do you want to wait until my words actually ring true?

Eviltoastman";p="940658 wrote:I bet you cut yourself, don't you. :lol:
if he doesn't
he should damn sure start.