View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 20 Jul 2018, 20:44



Reply to topic  [ 487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Charles Manson 
Author Message
π
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Posts: 2893
Location: Everywhere You Look!
Post 
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955260 wrote:
Image

_________________
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"


05 May 2008, 12:02
Profile
healthy pantaloons
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 23:14
Posts: 511
Post 
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955266 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955260 wrote:
Image


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


05 May 2008, 13:14
Profile
Part-time Demi-Mod
User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2004, 18:12
Posts: 14786
Location: A miserable nation obsessed with the past.
Post 
Mr John\";p=\"955262 wrote:
Easter Bunny - don't waste yer time man, this one gets off on acting stooopid.
:stunned:


Acting!?

_________________
Sharppie is my best friend.


05 May 2008, 13:16
Profile
π
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Posts: 2893
Location: Everywhere You Look!
Post 
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955266 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955260 wrote:
Image

_________________
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"


05 May 2008, 13:24
Profile
not very out-and-about-y
User avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2004, 21:42
Posts: 15338
Location: up in your shit
Post 
Eviltoastman\";p=\"955301 wrote:
Mr John\";p=\"955262 wrote:
Easter Bunny - don't waste yer time man, this one gets off on acting stooopid.
:stunned:


Acting!?


My bad.
:oops:

_________________
"Bof."


05 May 2008, 13:51
Profile
π
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Posts: 2893
Location: Everywhere You Look!
Post 
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955303 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955266 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955260 wrote:
Image

_________________
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"


05 May 2008, 14:10
Profile
not very out-and-about-y
User avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2004, 21:42
Posts: 15338
Location: up in your shit
Post 
Go on, quote it again to prove how impotently mediocre you are.
:roll:

_________________
"Bof."


05 May 2008, 17:18
Profile
π
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Posts: 2893
Location: Everywhere You Look!
Post 
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955266 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955260 wrote:
Image

_________________
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"


05 May 2008, 19:09
Profile
poofy
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Posts: 1997
Location: Portland, Oregon
Post 
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955452 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955266 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955260 wrote:
Image


Ah, another pic from your albumn, Cletus?

Mr John\";p=\"955395 wrote:
Go on, quote it again to prove how impotently mediocre you are.
:roll:
:lol:


06 May 2008, 00:04
Profile
π
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Posts: 2893
Location: Everywhere You Look!
Post 
The Easter Bunny\";p=\"955503 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955452 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955266 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955260 wrote:
Image


Ah, another pic from your albumn, Cletus?

Mr John\";p=\"955395 wrote:
Go on, quote it again to prove how impotently mediocre you are.
:roll:
:lol:


Image

_________________
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"


06 May 2008, 00:22
Profile
π
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Posts: 2893
Location: Everywhere You Look!
Post 
The Easter Bunny\";p=\"955503 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955452 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955266 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"955260 wrote:
Image


Ah, another pic from your albumn, Cletus?

Mr John\";p=\"955395 wrote:
Go on, quote it again to prove how impotently mediocre you are.
:roll:
:lol:


Image

Even this little guy could whip your ass.

:lol:

_________________
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"


06 May 2008, 00:27
Profile
poofy
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Posts: 1997
Location: Portland, Oregon
Post 
...

































worst







































troll



















































ever.


06 May 2008, 00:33
Profile
π
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Posts: 2893
Location: Everywhere You Look!
Post 
The Easter Bunny\";p=\"955515 wrote:
...



































worst







































troll



















































ever.


Image

_________________
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"


06 May 2008, 00:42
Profile
poofy
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:41
Posts: 1997
Location: Portland, Oregon
Post 
fucking tweakers. :roll:


06 May 2008, 01:10
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 20 May 2004, 15:58
Posts: 7347
Post 
fuckin dude is PISSED !
can you imagine if that fucker got ahold of your nipple ?! OOOOOWWW !
prolly has all kinds of nasty assed sasmonella's and shit too . i wouldnt fuck with him , just feed him some tiny steaks with mini shrooms and tiny videllia onions , i bet it would eat the shit out of a salad if it had green godess dressing on it .
fuck i want one .
Image

_________________
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.


06 May 2008, 01:17
Profile WWW
your rank here
User avatar

Joined: 17 Aug 2004, 00:10
Posts: 975
Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfEr1cYCC_s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbWFEX8mlUY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itgcNy3L_Xc


31 Jul 2008, 16:39
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 20 May 2004, 15:58
Posts: 7347
Post 
LaTarian ! :lol:

i wonder if his gran-mammy called him TarTar , or juss Tar-bebe .

_________________
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.


01 Aug 2008, 02:21
Profile WWW
3% gay
User avatar

Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 05:56
Posts: 9778
Location: In a pile of zoo poo
Post 
Eviltoastman\";p=\"943663 wrote:
Masheen's mum and Mr John's mum both sitting on a bench finishing some cardigans they were knitting for the kids they were soon to give birth to. Mr John's mum says "I've almost finished and I'm so glad I'm having a boy because I knitted it blue". Masheen's mum says "I'm glad I'm having a spastic because I fucked the arms up".
:lol: :lol: :lol:


I must read more threads in this form, this one is gold!

_________________
Razor wrote:
Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.


30 Jan 2009, 03:03
Profile
cute as a crackbaby
User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 19:05
Posts: 11593
Location: Clevohio
Post 
Speaking of our kindly ol' Uncle Charlie, I just got the Integrity 'Walpurgisnacht' 7" in the mail today:

Image

Radical!

_________________
Tits of War!


01 Feb 2009, 19:31
Profile
3% gay
User avatar

Joined: 09 May 2006, 03:03
Posts: 9025
Post 
Hank\";p=\"1006846 wrote:
Speaking of our kindly ol' Uncle Charlie, I just got the Integrity 'Walpurgisnacht' 7" in the mail today:

Image

Radical!


Is that Sharppie on the cover?

_________________
GoatOvaries wrote:
No. It is none of your business what I like. It's only your business what I choose to make public, which is what I don't like.


01 Feb 2009, 19:35
Profile
π
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Posts: 2893
Location: Everywhere You Look!
Post 
Redundant Retard\";p=\"1006848 wrote:
Hank\";p=\"1006846 wrote:
Speaking of our kindly ol' Uncle Charlie, I just got the Integrity 'Walpurgisnacht' 7" in the mail today:

Image

Radical!


Is that Sharppie on the cover?


The resemblance is uncanny. Sharpie could be an offspring of one of the filthy whores he was poking.

_________________
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"


01 Feb 2009, 21:12
Profile
cute as a crackbaby
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2004, 22:01
Posts: 12929
Location: east of appalachia
Post 
has anyone ever told you that you're not funny?

YOU'RE NOT FUNNY

_________________
im so proud of the way my mind works


01 Feb 2009, 22:21
Profile
π
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2004, 13:45
Posts: 2893
Location: Everywhere You Look!
Post 
(lingus)\";p=\"1006869 wrote:
has anyone ever told you that you're not funny?

YOU'RE NOT FUNNY


I wasn't rying to be funny. I was serious, Dufus.

Isn't it past your bedtime? Get back in the basement.

_________________
The Painted Porch Said: "ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ"


01 Feb 2009, 23:31
Profile
cute as a crackbaby
User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2004, 22:01
Posts: 12929
Location: east of appalachia
Post 
i love it when you're serious on the internet

_________________
im so proud of the way my mind works


01 Feb 2009, 23:58
Profile
3% gay
User avatar

Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 05:56
Posts: 9778
Location: In a pile of zoo poo
Post 
Love Removal Masheen\";p=\"1006863 wrote:
Redundant Retard\";p=\"1006848 wrote:
Hank\";p=\"1006846 wrote:
Speaking of our kindly ol' Uncle Charlie, I just got the Integrity 'Walpurgisnacht' 7" in the mail today:

Image

Radical!


Is that Sharppie on the cover?


The resemblance is uncanny. Sharpie could be an offspring of one of the filthy whores he was poking.


Burrrnnn!!! ooooh, Sharppie will be livid you spelt his name wrong.

:lol:



Although...even if this were true, Manson wouldn't have been a complete knobjockey and worn his baseball cap to his son's birth.

_________________
Razor wrote:
Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.


02 Feb 2009, 02:20
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 487 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF