π
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by poopshipdestroyer »

Wendal";p="890032 wrote:
Bashman";p="889869 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="889838 wrote:
Wendal";p="889811 wrote:
Love Removal Masheen";p="889801 wrote:
'Hawk may be the only exception, although I think Bird Song and Rape This Day are better than any song on the debut. After the first two tracks, the album really starts to slack. Howeven, even though Mit Gas may have missed the mark, Anonymous is there best over-all album IMO, they are definitely improving.
You Can't Win
Rotgut
Capt. Midnite
When The Satr Begin To Fall
Harelip
Aktion1413

You twit

Yes, I was quite aware of the fact that these songs happen to appear on Tomahawk's Mit Gas....

I just think they are mediocre. They are OK to listen to, but nothing spectacular like Rape This Day, Red Fox, God Hates a Coward etc. Cap't Midnight probably the best out of the ones you mentioned, but still not quite up to par.

That's my opinion. Respect mine and I will respect yours, we dont have to agree dumbass.
Thats right an "opinion" ...a poor one...but still an opinion...we don't have to argue Wendal just S>T>F>U and i won't bitch slap you in front of your boyfriend
"opinion" my arse, if wendel were real he'd probably still be listening to Mit Gas on a loop - his attempts at arguing for the sake of it are pathetically weak. Everyone knows he's a tool.

"if wendel were real"

Quite the conspiracy theorist you are, private dick.

I simply said I dont like Mit Gas as a whole, it's just not a great album. I love the first two tracks and the rest is "just ok". If you truly think me stating this OPINION is an attempt to argue, then it is you who are truly pathetic. Now stop following me around, stalker (youtube).
Why are you being such a dick to everyone on this BBS Mr. Wendal?
Maetsukker
poofy
Missin' Jimmy level: 3
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Bashiechan
Instagram: http://litanycrash.livejournal.com

Post by Maetsukker »

:lol: It doesn't matter what you say, I still know you've listened to Mit Gas constantly and have slashed your wrists listening to Capt. Midnight while lamenting the fact that you were beat up by a woman you tried to rape 3 years ago.

Also, re. youtube: It's not my fault you chose an enticing female-sounding username, started posting rare Patton vids and flirting with everyone who sucked up to you. I have human urges too you know, you fat balding asshole who likes to wear Hello Kitty shirts that are meant for 7 year-old Japanese girls.
"the record company were too busy on their yachts snorting cocaine off the butt-cracks of Moroccan boys to actually be aware of what was going on"
You're Gay
opulent otter

Post by You're Gay »

This CD bored me preety fast - I'm surprised by myself that it's only been few times I've listened to it... whatever.
You're gay, really.
gbowles
poofy
Favorite Books: the great shark hunt
Favorite TV: mad men
Missin' Jimmy level: 30
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gbowles

Post by gbowles »

well, I finally scraped enough coins off of my semen encrusted floor to buy this. the guy at reckless said it's their best album yet. don't know if I trust him or not though.
the future will be as unrecognizable as the past; the present but a waking dream, an uncertainty
Wendal
poofy

Post by Wendal »

gbowles";p="890507 wrote:well, I finally scraped enough coins off of my semen encrusted floor to buy this. the guy at reckless said it's their best album yet. don't know if I trust him or not though.

'Bout time.
gbowles
poofy
Favorite Books: the great shark hunt
Favorite TV: mad men
Missin' Jimmy level: 30
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gbowles

Post by gbowles »

well, let me tell ya, it is indeed the best tomahawk album.
the future will be as unrecognizable as the past; the present but a waking dream, an uncertainty
Wendal
poofy

Post by Wendal »

gbowles";p="890549 wrote:well, let me tell ya, it is indeed the best tomahawk album.

This I know.
Wendal
poofy

Post by Wendal »

Tomahawk definitely improved. I love this Native American theme idea and I love the album. As somebody already said, Anonymous is a quite healing. It's a feel good album, that's fure sure. Maybe Patton's best feel good album since California. Songs like Holy Filament, Sweet Charity, and Air Conditioned Nightmare were all feel good, healing tracks, and made you envision a kind of beautiful scenery. Anymous does the same thing, although more southwestern feel.
The Rambam
a lustrous shine
Favorite Books: Foucault's Pendulum - Umberto Eco
The Dune Chronicles - Frank Herbert
Favorite Films: The Shawshank Redemption
The Godfather (Parts 1 & 2)
The Big Lebowski
Brazil
Unforgiven
Conspiracy
Favorite TV: The Wire
Deadwood
Rome
30 Rock
Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
Invader ZIM

Post by The Rambam »

California a feel-good album? Jesus.
"Well, they finally did it: They killed my fucking car."
poopshipdestroyer
π

Post by poopshipdestroyer »

Wendal";p="890553 wrote:Maybe Patton's best feel good album since California. Songs like Holy Filament, Sweet Charity, and Air Conditioned Nightmare were all feel good, healing tracks, and made you envision a kind of beautiful scenery.
In other words; you totally misunderstood the album... Also it's not Pattons album, it's Mr Bungle. Patton cant compose music, I thought you knew that.
Wendal
poofy

Post by Wendal »

poopshipdestroyer";p="890602 wrote:
Wendal";p="890553 wrote:Maybe Patton's best feel good album since California. Songs like Holy Filament, Sweet Charity, and Air Conditioned Nightmare were all feel good, healing tracks, and made you envision a kind of beautiful scenery.
In other words; you totally misunderstood the album... Also it's not Pattons album, it's Mr Bungle. Patton cant compose music, I thought you knew that.

Did I? If so, what's your take. What is the correct "understanding" of the album.

And I didn't mean it was Patton's album, I just meant it's an album he took part of with other band members.

Patton can't compose? Oh well let's see he wrote Sweet Charity. That alone (along with all the other great tracks he wrote) dismisses your claim.
The Rambam
a lustrous shine
Favorite Books: Foucault's Pendulum - Umberto Eco
The Dune Chronicles - Frank Herbert
Favorite Films: The Shawshank Redemption
The Godfather (Parts 1 & 2)
The Big Lebowski
Brazil
Unforgiven
Conspiracy
Favorite TV: The Wire
Deadwood
Rome
30 Rock
Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
Invader ZIM

Post by The Rambam »

Wasn't The Air-Conditioned Nightmare about a suicide?
"Well, they finally did it: They killed my fucking car."
Maetsukker
poofy
Missin' Jimmy level: 3
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Bashiechan
Instagram: http://litanycrash.livejournal.com

Post by Maetsukker »

:lol: Wendel likes Fred Durst more than he likes Mike Patton.
"the record company were too busy on their yachts snorting cocaine off the butt-cracks of Moroccan boys to actually be aware of what was going on"
Exactly13yearsofage
poofy

Post by Exactly13yearsofage »

The Rambam";p="890606 wrote:Wasn't The Air-Conditioned Nightmare about a suicide?
Yes, and ofcourse Pink Cigarette..

In fact, I think they're probably all about suicide.
Soy to the world!
Wendal
poofy

Post by Wendal »

Exactly13yearsofage";p="890609 wrote:
The Rambam";p="890606 wrote:Wasn't The Air-Conditioned Nightmare about a suicide?
Yes, and ofcourse Pink Cigarette..

In fact, I think they're probably all about suicide.

To grieve is to heal.
Wendal
poofy

Post by Wendal »

The Rambam";p="890597 wrote:California a feel-good album? Jesus.

It certainly is.. Especially Sweet Charity and Holy Filament. I'm washed away with an awesome wave every time I hear it. Sure, there's depressing tracks as well like Pink Cigarette, but that songs like this can help you get thru a bad break up. It is a healing album must as Anonymous is. At least that's what it is to me.

How does it make YOU feel when you hear it? Seriously.
Cottage Wonder
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Cottage Wonder »

pink cigarette rules for breakups

i listened to it maybe 3 times yesterday when i had to dump a bitch for being a bitch, im glad its over, but its still a sad state of affairs
godoflame-isen
healthy pantaloons

Post by godoflame-isen »

Wendal. You really didn't understand California.
Every single track on that album revels in pessimism, cynicism, sadness, depression, and betrayal.

There is not one feel good song on there. You can very easily say you feel good when you hear it, but that's because you aren't on the same page as people who actually LISTEN to it.
H
Stuff that gives you a boner is NSFW. So nekkid babies are. A heap of naked nekkid babies are. A heap of naked grind-musicians isn't. -Twixta
godoflame-isen
healthy pantaloons

Post by godoflame-isen »

In other words, you can listen to Jimmy, but you can't hear him.
h
Stuff that gives you a boner is NSFW. So nekkid babies are. A heap of naked nekkid babies are. A heap of naked grind-musicians isn't. -Twixta
Cottage Wonder
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Cottage Wonder »

i see you point hillbilly, but even after what you said, it comes down to how you feel when you listen to it, and i know i feel pretty damn good when i listen to california, makes me feel good, hence the title "feel-good music"
Wendal
poofy

Post by Wendal »

Hillbilly";p="890654 wrote:Wendal. You really didn't understand California.
Every single track on that album revels in pessimism, cynicism, sadness, depression, and betrayal.

There is not one feel good song on there. You can very easily say you feel good when you hear it, but that's because you aren't on the same page as people who actually LISTEN to it.
H

I dont think you know what the hell your talking about Hillbilly. You probably tried to interpret the album that way. "The name of the album is California, sunshine, happy place but the true meaning of the album is REALLY dark and mysterious, oh the IRONY!!!! uuuuuuuuuuuu. :shock: "

Look, we can sit here all day and analyze the lyrics of California, but the fact is it makes me feel good when I listen to it. I feel a ambient. At ease with life. It's like a natural purifying drug that makes you feel good. I really don't care what the album does for a little gothic wanna be like yourself or anyone else. Besides, you're full of shit.
clitty litter
bigger softer russier!
Favorite Music: JOn LemonS
Favorite Books: that book
Favorite Films: snuff flick staring your mom
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall

Post by clitty litter »

the flaming lips make me fill rill good
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?
Wendal
poofy

Post by Wendal »

Cottage Wonder";p="890657 wrote:i see you point hillbilly, but even after what you said, it comes down to how you feel when you listen to it, and i know i feel pretty damn good when i listen to california, makes me feel good, hence the title "feel-good music"

Thank you cottage.

Thank you.

:|
Cottage Wonder
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Cottage Wonder »

marilyn manson makes people feel good

anything can be "feel-good" music as long as someone believes it is