Tomahawk - Anonymous

General music discussion, not limited to a particular artist or genre
Ahhhnold
opulent otter
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by Ahhhnold »

uncooked meat";p="874904 wrote:Fuck off, you clown...
You loser. Thanks for proving my point. Everyone here acts like they're geniouses, but their just a bunch of retarded music nerds that need to get laid.

You guys need to quit arguing about what to listen to and shut the fuck up.

You worthless people...
"Get to da choppa!"

"It's not a tuma!"
Don Eduardo
OMG WTF

Post by Don Eduardo »

Meat, rightly or wrongly, just asked you to fuck off. He wasn't proving or disproving any point of yours.

Sorry, but I was bored enough to go through some of your past material. Someone who manages to make seven consecutive posts of just the word "Douche" really has no qualification to say whether one is acting smarter than another.
Ahhhnold
opulent otter

Post by Ahhhnold »

You worthless people...
"Get to da choppa!"

"It's not a tuma!"
Cottage Wonder
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Cottage Wonder »

MaliceinWonderland";p="874674 wrote:You just won the retard ribbon. Congratulations.
I'm giving you in particular this ribbon because you have NEVER had one meaningful post here
on this forum. I feel sorry for somebody who has the time to visit here SOOOO often yet , no capacity
to actually say anything remotely funny, clever, witty, honest, etc....
It's sad that this is the way you spend your time. Maybe you could try and make some real world friends
or find an internet addiction help site.

y]7nW-
this is some dumb shit right here, you sir are a buddy ralphie, you cant fuck wit toast

toastman has supplied me with great posts over the years, he has stood the test of time and I often look forward to reading his posts. like ive said before, i often wish he was my father or my favorite english teacher.. he'd do a great job under either title
Cottage Wonder
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Cottage Wonder »

I do

But the more I listen to this album I wonder if real natives would appreciate it or simply be offended, i thought of this while walking past a bunch of drunk natives on a stoop, i pictured what they would have thought if i put my headphones onto their head, and then told them that guy the singing isnt native, they'd probably be like "fuck this ish"

thoughts?
Wendal
poofy

Post by Wendal »

Cottage Wonder";p="875045 wrote:I do

But the more I listen to this album I wonder if real natives would appreciate it or simply be offended, i thought of this while walking past a bunch of drunk natives on a stoop, i pictured what they would have thought if i put my headphones onto their head, and then told them that guy the singing isnt native, they'd probably be like "fuck this ish"

thoughts?

Why does everyone say native americans are "always drunk".
PattonBordin
projectile menstruator

Post by PattonBordin »

this album has nothing to do with native Americans... :roll:
CerebroDespierto
your rank here

Post by CerebroDespierto »

He's pretty right, though. I've always tried to just not be part of the whole flaming thing but I'm probably guilty of it a lot more than I ever planned to be. It's all pretty dumb. Like winning an argument on here or saying someone is a mongoloid piece of shit proves anything in the real world anyway. But then again, you could argue that we're all pretty bored and it's all just harmless occupation of our time with a crisp and brown exterior of pure spite. But then again you could argue that the entire world is made of ground up Lincoln Logs, and the guy who played Mr. Belvedere is secretly smuggling sex slave baseball players from outer space into the country for the dark lord of our mother Earth, Dean Stockwell.
Goodnight my Kings Of New England, My Bridges of Madison County...
godoflame-isen
healthy pantaloons

Post by godoflame-isen »

There is a morning zoo dj in Florida called Toast. Great name Buddy.
Stuff that gives you a boner is NSFW. So nekkid babies are. A heap of naked nekkid babies are. A heap of naked grind-musicians isn't. -Twixta
godoflame-isen
healthy pantaloons

Post by godoflame-isen »

Rus,
You must really love me. And you must really love this guy called Jimmy. He's all you ever talk about it seems
and you always compare him and I. I don't know who he is but he must have really made an impression on you. I know I have. And I think that what you said in this thread shows that you do want to continue to have a negative relationship with me. Hm. I'll have to think about what this means for you.

y]7nW-
Stuff that gives you a boner is NSFW. So nekkid babies are. A heap of naked nekkid babies are. A heap of naked grind-musicians isn't. -Twixta
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Books: .
Missin' Jimmy level: 10

Post by Eviltoastman »

or don't";p="874884 wrote:toast
don't argue with rick
he's like jimmy minus the amusing stuff
waste of time
I forgot who he was. In fact I still don't recall exactly why he is in my ignore list or who he was before...I think the point I'm trying to make is that I only erred because he is a non-entity who made no impression the first time around.
Sharppie is my best friend.
uncooked meat
bigger softer russier!
Missin' Jimmy level: 666

Post by uncooked meat »

Ahhhnold";p="874926 wrote:
uncooked meat";p="874904 wrote:Fuck off, you clown...
You loser. Thanks for proving my point. Everyone here acts like they're geniouses, but their just a bunch of retarded music nerds that need to get laid.

You guys need to quit arguing about what to listen to and shut the fuck up.

You worthless people...
:cool:
Thunder Beer
a lustrous shine

Post by Thunder Beer »

MaliceinWonderland";p="875087 wrote:Rus,
You must really love me. And you must really love this guy called Jimmy. He's all you ever talk about it seems
and you always compare him and I. I don't know who he is but he must have really made an impression on you. I know I have. And I think that what you said in this thread shows that you do want to continue to have a negative relationship with me. Hm. I'll have to think about what this means for you.

y]7nW-

Rus obviously made an impression on you...
Rick Cave";p="924516 wrote: ...once you go Toby you never go back.
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Books: .
Missin' Jimmy level: 10

Post by Eviltoastman »

Cottage Wonder";p="875041 wrote:
MaliceinWonderland";p="874674 wrote:blahblah jibba-jabba blahblah jibba jabba blahblah jibba-jabba blahblah jibba jabba blahblah jibba-jabba blahblah jibba jabba blahblah jibba-jabba blahblah jibba jabba

Wanker-
this is some dumb shit right here, you sir are a buddy ralphie, you cant fuck wit toast

toastman has supplied me with great posts over the years, he has stood the test of time and I often look forward to reading his posts. like ive said before, i often wish he was my father or my favorite english teacher.. he'd do a great job under either title
:cry: :love: :love:
Sharppie is my best friend.
Hank
cute as a crackbaby
Favorite Music: METAL
Favorite Books: LOVECRAFT
Favorite Films: HORROR
Favorite TV: SEX AND THE CITY

Post by Hank »

I love this album so much that if my dick was smaller I'd stick it in the little hole in the CD.
Tits of War!
Miss Yvonne
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 462
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brandibrandi
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shorterscreenname/

Post by Miss Yvonne »

+2 for Hank. :lol:
General Tso s Chicken wrote:how where the mrs. puals crates today , cold ?
godoflame-isen
healthy pantaloons

Post by godoflame-isen »

Thunder";p="875094 wrote:
MaliceinWonderland";p="875087 wrote:Rus,

y]7nW-

Rus obviously made an impression on you...
Not so much.
PBCRNK
banned
Missin' Jimmy level: 7

Post by PBCRNK »

CerebroDespierto";p="874877 wrote:I don't even see how where I'm from has anything to do with Rob Zombie sucking anyway. Other than the fact that I think he says Bakersfield in one of his songs. I guess in that case you're right. I'm a republican Hillbilly living on a farm with a raised truck and thirteen guns in a hidden compartment in my Volvo.

Or your only defense against possessing the very unfortunate ability to find any redeeming quality in The Devil's Rejects and or House Of A Thousand Corpses or my subsequent mockery of that is to try and somehow piece together an insult about me being a hillbilly based on the fact that Bakersfield California is a rustic, primarily conservative farm town and I just so happen to live here. I'm actually from Roswell, New Mexico and my family relocated here four years ago because of a job opportunity for my dad as an occupational therapist out here. I guess that changes your whole strategy. Now I'm an Alien, right? I can come to no other conclusion if I apply your half-assed logic to the scenario. Well, I guess it wasn't logic in the first place anyway. It was just a stupid attempt at...well...something.

That being said, Werewolf Women Of The S.S. was really funny and one of my favorite fake Grindhouse Trailers, and from what I've heard, his Halloween remake might actually turn out good and true to the spirit of the original.

I'm not reading all that

Cottage Wonder
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Cottage Wonder »

Wendal";p="875065 wrote:
Cottage Wonder";p="875045 wrote:I do

thoughts?

Why does everyone say native americans are "always drunk".
these ones were, come to queen and bathurst in toronto almost any time of the day and i'll show you drunk natives
dr saca muelas…";p="875067 wrote: this album has nothing to do with native Americans... :roll:
iwantdarage
Don Eduardo
OMG WTF

Post by Don Eduardo »

I don't think you're going to have much luck getting through that thick armour of political correctness Wendal so adorns.
joey5001
i <3 goatovaries

Post by joey5001 »

It has grown on me a bit, but I do think Patton has smothered this album ever so slightly. Also :lol: at the rest of the thread, it really isn't a significant enough album to reach 14 pages :?
judasmuppet
cute as a crackbaby

Post by judasmuppet »

Are you saying I shouldn't bother doing either?
I SINCERELY HOPE YOU CUNTS NEVER BUILD PLANES
i'm so gay
cute as a crackbaby

Post by i'm so gay »

HankMcCain";p="875105 wrote:I love this album so much that if my dick was smaller I'd stick it in the little hole in the CD.
jesus christ, i just joked about doing that a coupla days ago!

you know what this means?

we're CD dick brothers. hi 5?
"oh yeah , are you really gay ? cuase maybe that would explain why your music sucks balls ."

http://www.myspace.com/the_ultimate_kelane
Hank
cute as a crackbaby
Favorite Music: METAL
Favorite Books: LOVECRAFT
Favorite Films: HORROR
Favorite TV: SEX AND THE CITY

Post by Hank »

hi 5! :rainbow:
Tits of War!
Mike McCready