Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by Hank »

<< checkmate!
Tits of War!
Fred Sanford
canadian synthesizer

Post by Fred Sanford »

:eek:
Last edited by Fred Sanford on 06 Aug 2007, 02:19, edited 1 time in total.
Hank
cute as a crackbaby
Favorite Music: METAL
Favorite Books: LOVECRAFT
Favorite Films: HORROR
Favorite TV: SEX AND THE CITY

Post by Hank »

if by boring you mean awesomely rad/sweet?
Tits of War!
Fred Sanford
canadian synthesizer

Post by Fred Sanford »

:eek:
Last edited by Fred Sanford on 06 Aug 2007, 02:18, edited 1 time in total.
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Books: .
Missin' Jimmy level: 10

Post by Eviltoastman »

And when I said scholar, I was obviously (1. why is this obvious) not referring to any aspect pertaining to intellect (2. you clearly stated that my spelling mistake equated to me being "even more fucking dumb"). You form your rebuttal on the soul (3. Spelling) basis of this act (see point 2). You cried foul on his intellectual skills, yes, but one must assume that before you can criticize someone's intellect, you must at least be up to snuff on most fundamentals of modern intelligence, which I believe definitely holds under it's category such things as spelling, grammar, syntax and composition.(as I have stated of the four, spelling - unless you completely use the wrong word, for example "soul" instead of "sole" which affects semantics - is the least important of the them, especially on an informal symposium such as a web forum about pop music.) These might not be signs of low intellect, but to criticize someone else's validity as a thinking human being while one's own communication skills are of a questionable nature might lead other thinking human beings to assume you are a hypocritical douche bag(4.Elaborate. The argument is not supported, no examples are cited and you're trailing off into abuse which neutralises any valid points which you may have made earlier) In closing, I strongly suggest you take a large, infected, novelty sized heroin needle, fill it full to the brim with a cocktail of cheap champagne and the blood of an AIDs infected Asian with bad fashion sense, shove it directly into your asshole, press plunger until solution has completely emptied into rectum, lather, rinse and repeat.(Lost points through poor insult. Asinine abuse thinly veiled as a witty rebuttal)

F
You simply must try harder, if you are to be the champion of your cause, you may wish to think a little harder and longer and where possible take a deep breath and actually think before you smash your face into the keyboard in the vain hope that was is produced makes some semblance of a decent remark or response. Don't give up hope, the meat on the bones is rotten and the skeleton itself has been assembled by a crazed pathologist, but with some reworking you may be able to construct a paragraph that is both cohesive, coherent and maybe even worthy of a pat on the back.
Sharppie is my best friend.
drusophila melanogaster
welcome back ricotta!

Post by drusophila melanogaster »

you guys seriously need to stop thinking and speaking in binary
you'd make more sense
and probably enjoy yourselves more
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

CerebroDespierto
your rank here

Post by CerebroDespierto »

edit for double post on account of spelling error
Last edited by CerebroDespierto on 08 May 2007, 04:31, edited 1 time in total.
Goodnight my Kings Of New England, My Bridges of Madison County...
CerebroDespierto
your rank here

And when I said scholar, I was obviously (1. why is this obvious) not referring to any aspect pertaining to intellect (2. you clearly stated that my spelling mistake equated to me being "even more fucking dumb"). You form your rebuttal on the soul (3. Spelling) basis of this act (see point 2). You cried foul on his intellectual skills, yes, but one must assume that before you can criticize someone's intellect, you must at least be up to snuff on most fundamentals of modern intelligence, which I believe definitely holds under it's category such things as spelling, grammar, syntax and composition.(as I have stated of the four, spelling - unless you completely use the wrong word, for example "soul" instead of "sole" which affects semantics - is the least important of the them, especially on an informal symposium such as a web forum about pop music.) These might not be signs of low intellect, but to criticize someone else's validity as a thinking human being while one's own communication skills are of a questionable nature might lead other thinking human beings to assume you are a hypocritical douche bag(4.Elaborate. The argument is not supported, no examples are cited and you're trailing off into abuse which neutralises any valid points which you may have made earlier) In closing, I strongly suggest you take a large, infected, novelty sized heroin needle, fill it full to the brim with a cocktail of cheap champagne and the blood of an AIDs infected Asian with bad fashion sense, shove it directly into your asshole, press plunger until solution has completely emptied into rectum, lather, rinse and repeat.(Lost points through poor insult. Asinine abuse thinly veiled as a witty rebuttal)

F
You simply must try harder, if you are to be the champion of your cause, you may wish to think a little harder and longer and where possible take a deep breath and actually think before you smash your face into the keyboard in the vain hope that was is produced makes some semblance of a decent remark or response. Don't give up hope, the meat on the bones is rotten and the skeleton itself has been assembled by a crazed pathologist, but with some reworking you may be able to construct a paragraph that is both cohesive, coherent and maybe even worthy of a pat on the back.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I wasn't, like, being serious. I was satirizing your stupid, pedantic, try hard post trying to sound smart to "prove me wrong". Hence the end where I trail off into calling you a douchebag and then say some ridiculous little kid insult. I figured that would have tipped you off that I was being tongue-in-cheek. Your first posts proved nothing except that you're not only an idiot, but an annoying psuedo intellectual idiot. And your little inserts into my post didn't prove anything either.
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Control your vitriol, smacking the post button in quick succession makes you appear manic. Sorry if I have affected you adversely, puto.
CerebroDespierto
your rank here

OK, buddy ;-)

You keep on livin' that life of yours.

:roll:
Dress Barn
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Dress Barn »

This is such a great album
CerebroDespierto
your rank here

If only it came in suppository form...
Dress Barn
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Dress Barn »

Then me and Hank would be ass to ass...
PBCRNK
banned
Missin' Jimmy level: 7

Post by PBCRNK »

damn thing's grown on me...the over/under is 5 listens
CerebroDespierto
your rank here

What do you know, Rob Zombie movies suck
Redundant Retard
3% gay

Post by Redundant Retard »

For god's sake people!

*LOCKED!*
GoatOvaries wrote:No. It is none of your business what I like. It's only your business what I choose to make public, which is what I don't like.
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Russ Nelson wrote:Everyone has likely had the experience of going grocery shopping before dinner. Everything on the shelves looks so good. Doing the same shopping after dinner will produce different results, and yet the groceries haven't changed. You have, so you place different values on the foods. If food had an intrinsic value, you would purchase the same food before or after dinner.
Let's just say that I'm well fed and you Biafrans are fucking starved.
CerebroDespierto
your rank here

let me just say that your live, grandiose, unsimulated death is collectively desired.
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Elaborate. Support what you say. You are not a collective, or even a representative of a group. However you are a collective of undesirable cells joined together to form a human cuntface*.

Edit: After seeing the image below on your myspace profile, I know I'm conversing at a fundamentalist and any reasonable discourse will naturally fail. As such I have decided to place you on ignore. If you wish to talk at me, pm Floodmatt and he'll pass on the message. From this point forward, direct contact is prohibited as you have font-herpes*.

*Fact.
CerebroDespierto
your rank here

George Bush doesn't care about black people
floodmatt
welcome back ricotta!
Missin' Jimmy level: 1000

Post by floodmatt »

still no pm's..
gel cacepi";p="986071 wrote:I'm regularly having all-the-way buttsex.
Busta
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 5

Post by Busta »

Nam Tsao";p="874352 wrote:Image
:lol:
Eviltoastman wrote:Tofu is made from satan's cum and lego.
Hank
cute as a crackbaby
Favorite Music: METAL
Favorite Books: LOVECRAFT
Favorite Films: HORROR
Favorite TV: SEX AND THE CITY

Post by Hank »

poop camp";p="874324 wrote:Then me and Hank would be ass to ass...
:lol:
Tits of War!
godoflame-isen
healthy pantaloons

Post by godoflame-isen »

I'd vote for him. Why not?
Stuff that gives you a boner is NSFW. So nekkid babies are. A heap of naked nekkid babies are. A heap of naked grind-musicians isn't. -Twixta