bbs.bunglefever.com
http://bbs.bunglefever.com/

Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?
http://bbs.bunglefever.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14497
Page 1 of 6

Author:  bobo [ 14 Jun 2004, 20:42 ]
Post subject:  Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

man Leila Bela rules and I am starting to like her better than Patton, her noise stuff is insane and all those wierd instruments, anyone out there think she's better than patton? I know they are friends and I heard he samples her stuff but she is sooo new that I can never get much info on her!

Author:  drusophila melanogaster [ 14 Jun 2004, 22:11 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

i have no idea what you're talking about
but i can think of tons of people i like more than patton

Author:  earthling [ 14 Jun 2004, 22:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

:flounder:

Author:  earthling [ 14 Jun 2004, 22:20 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

bobo\";p=\"274263 wrote:
man Leila Bela rules and I am starting to like her better than Patton, her noise stuff is insane and all those wierd instruments, anyone out there think she's better than patton? I know they are friends and I heard he samples her stuff but she is sooo new that I can never get much info on her!


what she does has NOTHING to do with Patton, so why the comparison?
I found her to be extremeley mediocre.

Author:  Koala [ 14 Jun 2004, 22:28 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

Image

Author:  earthling [ 14 Jun 2004, 22:29 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

Hey BObo!
Where are you from that you've heard of Leila Bela?

Author:  Viagra [ 15 Jun 2004, 11:56 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

x a n a x - v a l i u m - c i a l i s - v i a g r a - v i o x x - a m b i e n - l i p i t o r - n e x i u m - p h e n t e r m i n e - p a x i l

Author:  NationalJazz [ 16 Jun 2004, 11:26 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

Who is she? WHat's she do?

Author:  Alfer [ 16 Jun 2004, 13:15 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

from what i can gather she tries to cash in on people who like noise while using her tits as a commodity

Author:  earthling [ 16 Jun 2004, 13:16 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

Alfer\";p=\"276258 wrote:
from what i can gather she tries to cash in on people who like noise while using her tits as a commodity


BINGO!

Author:  floodmatt [ 16 Jun 2004, 13:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

they are called boobies...

Author:  drusophila melanogaster [ 16 Jun 2004, 13:23 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

Alfer\";p=\"276258 wrote:
from what i can gather she tries to cash in on people who like noise while using her tits as a commodity


oh really?
sounds like a great plan
get me a link already

Author:  drusophila melanogaster [ 16 Jun 2004, 13:24 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

forget it
i checked her site
those tits don't interest me

Author:  Alfer [ 16 Jun 2004, 13:26 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

http://www.leilabela.com/

Author:  earthling [ 16 Jun 2004, 13:31 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

You all are aware that this "Bobo" that posted IS Leila Bela right?
I'm 97% sure on this. Can we get an IP check over here?

Author:  Cardiac [ 16 Jun 2004, 13:32 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

either way that was the dumbest first post ever... "Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?" I mean holy fucking christ, just the way this was phrased sounds super retarded.

Author:  earthling [ 16 Jun 2004, 13:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

Cardiac\";p=\"276294 wrote:
either way that was the dumbest first post ever... "Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?" I mean holy fucking christ, just the way this was phrased sounds super beautiful.


That's why I'm 97% sure it's her.
If I could get that IP check I would know for sure.
KITTY!

Author:  Cardiac [ 16 Jun 2004, 13:39 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

aaarrgh... goddamned word censors, retarded = beautiful

Author:  bobo [ 16 Jun 2004, 17:53 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

-ok to the dumb bitch that accused me of not being Brian and being Leila..... please do a IP check and when you realise your wrong..please leave this board or enjoy some wrath from here on! I'll even send you a personal email so you can check the IP yourself!
-to those who commented about my first post being stupid...I was at the first Bungle tour, thats right the very first over a decade ago, I knew the band while most of you were in diapers!
-thirdly... I did not mean to bring bad light to Leila Bela but since she is so new like bungle was 13 years ago, its hard to find others who I can discuss her with, I see now this board had no clue!
_I got her cd in NY before it was released when I approached Patton at his show and he was asking for her cd and she gave it to him and then ialked to them and later asked her for one!
As far as comparing the two...heres some news to you children...I am not the only one! It's the talk of the artits!

Author:  lynnjen/mod/skyr [ 16 Jun 2004, 18:33 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

I think Leila is kind of pretty.

Author:  evilfleet [ 16 Jun 2004, 18:55 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

Mod\";p=\"276744 wrote:
I think Leila is kind of pretty.


for a walrus

Author:  bobo [ 16 Jun 2004, 21:41 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

she IS pretty, but she also plays 17 instruments some that have over 500 strings, insane organic noise and she can scream so high pitch that she will blow your eardrums, she also dresses in really funny costumes live and fucks with the audience bigtime! I saw her at sxsw I flew to Tejas and I got to sit next to trey spruance who was also in Tejas at her show and we were all just going nuts over her barking and growling like a beast! She is Iranian from what her website sais but she sounds American on the album, her cd is awesome!

Author:  earthling [ 16 Jun 2004, 21:48 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

bobo\";p=\"276864 wrote:
she IS pretty, but she also plays 17 instruments some that have over 500 strings, insane organic noise and she can scream so high pitch that she will blow your eardrums, she also dresses in really funny costumes live and fucks with the audience bigtime! I saw her at sxsw I flew to Tejas and I got to sit next to trey spruance who was also in Tejas at her show and we were all just going nuts over her barking and growling like a beast! She is Iranian from what her website sais but she sounds American on the album, her cd is awesome!


ok this is bullshit...either this is leila bela, her boyfriend, or koala.
:o

Author:  Koala [ 16 Jun 2004, 22:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

it's not me

but i agree that she is way cooler than mark patton :cool:

Author:  earthling [ 16 Jun 2004, 22:23 ]
Post subject:  Re: Leila bela almost cooler than mike Patton?

hmmm...
I guess it's not her after all...
I guess I was wrong.
I apologize Brian.

Page 1 of 6 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/