favorite magazine publications

Film & books

Moderators: Eviltoastman, Don Eduardo, Rick Cave, judasmuppet

fatDmass
poofy

favorite magazine publications

Post by fatDmass »

for me, easily american conservative, even with pat buchanan as co founder. Initially I thought it would offer a completely different perspective and justification for the current republican platform, though I see myself in agreeance with most of the articles
A tender pervert";p="846914 wrote:I think you've just shown us proof that your posts aren't worth reading.
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Books: .
Missin' Jimmy level: 10

Post by Eviltoastman »

Really? The Republican movement is such a contradiction. Their economic policies are at odds with their core societal values.
Sharppie is my best friend.
judasmuppet
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by judasmuppet »

I wouldn't know about that. If it's written well enough, anything is possible and believable.
I SINCERELY HOPE YOU CUNTS NEVER BUILD PLANES
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

It really depends I guess. What's more important? Economic liberalism or the preservation of tradition family values? I see it that the former is the main cause for the effective breakdown of ther latter? They want their cake and to eat it. To live without responsibility, just like their liberal counterparts.
fatDmass
poofy

Post by fatDmass »

meh, it's far removed from neo conservatism or the republican movement. In fact, I think Buchanan is the only one on board who voted for bush, it's really all over the place
A tender pervert";p="846914 wrote:I think you've just shown us proof that your posts aren't worth reading.
judasmuppet
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by judasmuppet »

Oh, for simpler times...
evilmugman";p="784992 wrote:It really depends I guess. What's more important? Economic liberalism or the preservation of tradition family values? I see it that the former is the main cause for the effective breakdown of ther latter? They want their cake and to eat it. To live without responsibility, just like their liberal counterparts.
Sure, I don't disagree with that. However, I think it's pretty easy for them to rationalise everything under the cover of supposed economic growth. After all, what could possibly be better for everything and everyone than having more money? It's the failsafe key to happiness...
I SINCERELY HOPE YOU CUNTS NEVER BUILD PLANES
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Was that irony?
fatDmass
poofy

Post by fatDmass »

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Mobiesque
confusitron
Missin' Jimmy level: 666

Post by Mobiesque »

Wierdo.

Fabulous Furry Freak Bros.

Fat Fredies Cat.
'the fuck did I do?
fatDmass
poofy

Post by fatDmass »

fatDmass
poofy

Post by fatDmass »

i've found a lot of really good, really free/discounted magazine subscriptions off www.slickdeals.net
fatDmass
poofy

Post by fatDmass »