View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 20 Sep 2018, 02:12



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Who wants to be a mod? 
Author Message
cute as a crackbaby
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 18:38
Posts: 11944
I give up

Give Hank your PMs and he'll pick the new one

Bonus coolness: you can do mod powers in most other forums as well

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... FJ8kdXqwKw


27 Oct 2006, 11:45
Profile
poofy

Joined: 26 Jul 2006, 22:07
Posts: 1496
Post 
keep it sweetie..just block me from the forum/board.

the natives will settle down and you can keep the mug-dream alive ;-)


27 Oct 2006, 12:05
Profile
poofy
User avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2005, 04:01
Posts: 1967
Pickles\";p=\"818063 wrote:
I give up

Give Hank your PMs and he'll pick the new one

Bonus coolness: you can do mod powers in most other forums as well


so here is the deal, I'm the only one capable in making this shit amazing, all I know is i'm fucking baked and this forum has let me the fuck down, again, I'll rule with an iron fist, and if anyone tries to test me, they will get fucked up... listen, I have the most mugs and If i'm not awarded mod on this, you've all let me the fuck down, you are inferior... you have no idea how awesome this shit will be, pretty fucking amazing. so the choice is yours pretty fucking weak or amazing, I seriously guarantee I'll visit this site every one and awhile and if they are out of line, they'll seek my Iron fist

_________________
A tender pervert\";p=\"846914 wrote:
I think you've just shown us proof that your posts aren't worth reading.


28 Oct 2006, 04:26
Profile
poofy
User avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2005, 04:01
Posts: 1967
Post 
these smug inferior mugs piss me the fuck off right now

_________________
A tender pervert\";p=\"846914 wrote:
I think you've just shown us proof that your posts aren't worth reading.


28 Oct 2006, 04:28
Profile
cute as a crackbaby
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 18:38
Posts: 11944
Post 
It's yours

If we can't figure out how to promote you then I'll just give you my account

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... FJ8kdXqwKw


28 Oct 2006, 07:33
Profile
banned
User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 15:26
Posts: 8548
mugical mugness\";p=\"818332 wrote:
Pickles\";p=\"818063 wrote:
I give up

Give Hank your PMs and he'll pick the new one

Bonus coolness: you can do mod powers in most other forums as well


so here is the deal, I'm the only one capable in making this shit amazing, all I know is i'm fucking baked and this forum has let me the fuck down, again, I'll rule with an iron fist, and if anyone tries to test me, they will get fucked up... listen, I have the most mugs and If i'm not awarded mod on this, you've all let me the fuck down, you are inferior... you have no idea how awesome this shit will be, pretty fucking amazing. so the choice is yours pretty fucking weak or amazing, I seriously guarantee I'll visit this site every one and awhile and if they are out of line, they'll seek my Iron fist


I suggest we get someone who can follow basic instructions instead.

_________________
"For all of us who lived through the horror of 9/11 and its terrible aftermath, the harm is immeasurable.”

http://jeffberardi.com/
http://last.fm/user/Oldbean/
http://myspace.com/jberardi


28 Oct 2006, 17:38
Profile
cute as a crackbaby
User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 19:05
Posts: 11593
Location: Clevohio
Post 
How in the fuck do I Modificate people?

_________________
Tits of War!


30 Oct 2006, 16:34
Profile
not very out-and-about-y
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 12:52
Posts: 17175
Post 
:lol:
modificate

tee hee
sounds like fornicate
tee hee hee


okay, i'll stop

_________________
Image


30 Oct 2006, 17:21
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF