bbs.bunglefever.com
http://bbs.bunglefever.com/

to go with mugs
http://bbs.bunglefever.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=40603
Page 1 of 1

Author:  fatDmass [ 20 Sep 2006, 17:24 ]
Post subject:  to go with mugs

http://senseo.eprize.net/survey/index.t ... lash=flash

I did this short survey awhile ago, got this free in the mail today. $75 coffee maker, looks pretty spiffy. I just did another one at a different address, if nothing else free ebay material

Author:  Ruby Juice [ 20 Sep 2006, 17:54 ]
Post subject: 

I write reviews on message boards

hah

Author:  fatDmass [ 11 Oct 2006, 02:49 ]
Post subject: 

;-) got another one in the mail today, kept one of em, muggerific, swell coffee, I enjoyed it perfusely, very well, precise coffee, it brings magical gifts (not from mr john) to taste buds, immensely enjoyed, tally ho old sport, islamo-facsists ,if you're not pat buchanan, very good!

Author:  Ruby Juice [ 11 Oct 2006, 14:56 ]
Post subject: 

I never even got one!

Author:  Hank [ 12 Oct 2006, 16:06 ]
Post subject: 

haha nice signature

Author:  Ruby Juice [ 12 Oct 2006, 19:39 ]
Post subject: 

Nice mug :flirt:

Author:  fatDmass [ 14 Oct 2006, 04:19 ]
Post subject: 

Shaina\";p=\"811017 wrote:
I never even got one!

dude you'll probably get get one, but seriously, I just ignorned you and I didn't even know it, cus'm trashed... And quite frankely, if you are trashed, how dare you? If you're not trashed how dare yoiu?
because it'll make eli feel important.... that asshole has too many posts in a short time frame IMO... Seriously, why doesn't he post some more while he's at it?

Author:  Ruby Juice [ 14 Oct 2006, 10:26 ]
Post subject: 

Okay...

what?

Author:  fatDmass [ 15 Oct 2006, 05:09 ]
Post subject: 

well gosh darn it, I faced a trashed bag of drugs when I wrote that and yes, I write the lamest shit while trashed. in conclusion, mugs are awesome, I have two. they combine forces with that coffee maker which combines forces with my taste buds to provide a steady supply of swellness that is just right

Author:  Dress Barn [ 15 Oct 2006, 11:38 ]
Post subject: 

Post your two mug pics!!!

Being on drugs on this BBS is a privlage

Author:  elaine [ 18 Oct 2006, 21:33 ]
Post subject: 

mugical mugness\";p=\"812475 wrote:
because it'll make eli feel important.... that asshole has too many posts in a short time frame IMO... Seriously, why doesn't he post some more while he's at it?


i was waiting for my mug to arrive to post more but yes i have to agree with you there mugical..

all those posts in such a short time and maybe 20% are somewhat interesting..

i may not be the darling here but shit..

i'd rather see a 8) than all that drivel

Author:  fatDmass [ 19 Oct 2006, 01:32 ]
Post subject: 

The Laboofadoria\";p=\"812789 wrote:
Post your two mug pics!!!

Being on drugs on this BBS is a privlage


no dice, no digital camera :oops:

Author:  fatDmass [ 19 Oct 2006, 01:34 ]
Post subject: 

think I might give it a try with my phone, no clue how that shit works, might be a test of wits or I might just pass out

Author:  fatDmass [ 19 Oct 2006, 01:40 ]
Post subject: 

elaine\";p=\"814104 wrote:
mugical mugness\";p=\"812475 wrote:
because it'll make eli feel important.... that asshole has too many posts in a short time frame IMO... Seriously, why doesn't he post some more while he's at it?


i was waiting for my mug to arrive to post more but yes i have to agree with you there mugical..

all those posts in such a short time and maybe 20% are somewhat interesting..

i may not be the darling here but shit..

i'd rather see a 8) than all that drivel


that was just a drunken parody post, fuck my internet is slow. so i'll go give that camera phone a try

Author:  elaine [ 19 Oct 2006, 11:32 ]
Post subject: 

drunken posts often tell the most..i still stand by my observation

Author:  fatDmass [ 20 Oct 2006, 00:03 ]
Post subject: 

Image
try not to jizz on the screen

Author:  Ruby Juice [ 20 Oct 2006, 06:22 ]
Post subject: 

I...

I...


Wow.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/