bbs.bunglefever.com
http://bbs.bunglefever.com/

great shows you've seen this year
http://bbs.bunglefever.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=52399
Page 1 of 2

Author:  clitty litter [ 20 Mar 2012, 11:16 ]
Post subject:  great shows you've seen this year

-Jonathan Scales Fourchestra http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... 1.0.1l19l0


-Nicolay with the Hot @ Nights http://www.theforeignexchangemusic.com/ ... ion-ep.php


-fishbone

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 20 Mar 2012, 12:24 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

You just wait....

Author:  clitty litter [ 20 Mar 2012, 12:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

yeah i'm gonna beat your ass @ tomahawk @ the cradle when they come
sneak up behind you
piss in your pockets
shove u outta your shoes
shit in em
smack you a few times
spit in your fukin face
:o

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 21 Mar 2012, 09:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Penetration Fatback wrote:
yeah i'm gonna beat your ass @ tomahawk @ the cradle when they come
sneak up behind you
piss in your pockets
shove u outta your shoes
shit in em
smack you a few times
spit in your fukin face
:o




No chance..but, please introduce yourself so I can do that to you. Cradle is my stomping ground, cunt!

Author:  clitty litter [ 21 Mar 2012, 09:38 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

i own the cradle you grape gummibear.

u wanna fuck wit me 'sheen? man ur in for a world of hurt. i sit around hoping all day long; hoping that somebody would try to fuck with me. so far all my life i've been disappointed. i got chin-na moves that i'm dying to try out. :D

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 21 Mar 2012, 09:46 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Penetration Fatback wrote:
i own the cradle you grape gummibear.

u wanna fuck wit me 'sheen? man ur in for a world of hurt. i sit around hoping all day long; hoping that somebody would try to fuck with me. so far all my life i've been disappointed. i got chin-na moves that i'm dying to try out. :D


Damn your life sucks. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Author:  clitty litter [ 21 Mar 2012, 09:53 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

yeah sometimes i hate my life, i wish i didn't love it so much

u wanna start some static sheen?
me: 6'3" - 290 pounds - trained in martial arts - fists hard as a rock (via iron palm training aka 100 day ritual)
you: ?

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 21 Mar 2012, 09:57 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Penetration Fatback wrote:
yeah sometimes i hate my life, i wish i didn't love it so much

u wanna start some static sheen?
me: 6'3" - 290 pounds - trained in martial arts - fists hard as a rock (via iron palm training aka 100 day ritual)
you: ?


Sorry I work for a living. Make shit happen. Fuck a lot and have a life.

"6'3" - 290 pounds" . Are you from the Sasquatch tribe?

Jes a kwexjun.

Author:  clitty litter [ 21 Mar 2012, 14:12 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

congrats for working for a living like the rest of us.

Sasquotch? perhaps. I do wear a size 14 shoe and like to lurch in the woods and assult white women.

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 21 Mar 2012, 14:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Penetration Fatback wrote:
congrats for working for a living like the rest of us.

Sasquotch? perhaps. I do wear a size 14 shoe and like to lurch in the woods and assult white women.


That figures, rapist. So, what do you do for a living? Beside assaulting white women?

Jes a kwuexjun.

Author:  clitty litter [ 21 Mar 2012, 14:36 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

full time gig:
City of Raleigh Public Utilites GIS Analyst

part time gigs:
solo acoustic artist (duolian/vocals/bootstomp)
percussionist (congas/bootstomp/assorted misc percussion)
bass guitar instructor
guitar instructor
herbal distributor

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 21 Mar 2012, 14:45 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Penetration Fatback wrote:
full time gig:
City of Raleigh Public Utilites GIS Analyst

part time gigs:
solo acoustic artist (duolian/vocals/bootstomp)
percussionist (congas/bootstomp/assorted misc percussion)
bass guitar instructor
guitar instructor
dope dealer


So are you a surveyor or one of those clowns that come around with a meter reader and lift up sewer man holes and count the turds and tampons?

Author:  clitty litter [ 21 Mar 2012, 14:47 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

it's a computer analyst job dude. i do minimal fieldwork. i coordinate with the people in the field to map all water/sewer/reclaim features. Some days i'm a mapmaker, some days i'm a general/civil engineer, some days i manipulate spatial databases. look up GIS sometime sheen and enlighten yourself to the geospatial arena of time and space.

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 21 Mar 2012, 14:53 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Penetration Fatback wrote:
http://www.corecon.org/GIS_what_is.asp



I don't care about the software...what do you do after you collect the data of all the people in your specified region? clock out sit around and burn up tax payers money by charging overhead to afternoon toilet bombs.

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 21 Mar 2012, 15:04 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Penetration Fatback wrote:
it's a computer analyst job dude. i do minimal fieldwork. i coordinate with the people in the field to map all water/sewer/reclaim features. Some days i'm a mapmaker, some days i'm a general/civil engineer, some days i manipulate spatial databases. look up GIS sometime sheen and enlighten yourself to the geospatial arena of time and space.


Hey stupid, what the fuck do you think I do? I use heavier civil software like Terramodel and aCad Civil 3D. You have a PE? or a PLS? I got my PLS September 2010. "Sometimes I am a "map maker"." Thats funny, what do you map? toilet trails? GIS is shit without the conventional uses of Surveying methods and Real time Kinematics. Its just a fucking database.

Hey I have a kuexjun. Whats the delta between NAVD88 and NGVD29 in Downtown Raleigh? The average will do.

Author:  clitty litter [ 22 Mar 2012, 07:38 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

the vertical datum offset varies by NC county not city.
Wake County's offset is -0.88 feet.

we use geo-rectified asbuilts, GPS fieldwork, operations field crew creation/correction, orthophotos and magic to create and edit our features.

i'm no PE. i do have my CFM from my last job. that will expire very soon as i'm not doing floodplain mapping anymore. i feel rite @ home with public utilites mapping. it's some rill nut-n-bolt sorta shit. on a weekly basis i get mapping request from various people. we serve water/sewer/reclaim for most of wake county so i stay rill busy. also i do seasonal work with Flushing Department @ the water plant. that shit is rill fun. i'm sure at this point there's some stupid/juvenille name of some sort you wanna call me :biggrin:

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 22 Mar 2012, 08:08 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Penetration Fatback wrote:
the vertical datum offset varies by NC county not city.
Wake County's offset is -0.88 feet.

we use geo-rectified asbuilts, GPS fieldwork, operations field crew creation/correction, orthophotos and magic to create and edit our features.

i'm no PE. i do have my CFM from my last job. that will expire very soon as i'm not doing floodplain mapping anymore. i feel rite @ home with public utilites mapping. it's some rill nut-n-bolt sorta shit. on a weekly basis i get mapping request from various people. we serve water/sewer/reclaim for most of wake county so i stay rill busy. also i do seasonal work with Flushing Department @ the water plant. that shit is rill fun. i'm sure at this point there's some stupid/juvenille name of some sort you wanna call me :biggrin:



I am impressed. You have made a believer of me. My respects. All data sheets I looked up showed average -1.00'. However, the vertical datum is not offset by County or city, but by monument itself. Although, not enough to be worried about. Please see ellipsoid height descriptions from NGS.

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 22 Mar 2012, 13:04 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Toiletman... Thats your new name.


Image

Author:  clitty litter [ 22 Mar 2012, 13:51 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

i mainly do potable water/reuse water/raw water edits. the other analyst does most of the sewer edits. i do have to QA/QC his work tho cause he's incompetent as shit. cop in tent? In tents?

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 22 Mar 2012, 16:06 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Penetration Fatback wrote:
i mainly do potable water/reuse water/raw water edits. the other analyst does most of the sewer edits. i do have to QA/QC his work tho cause he's incompetent as shit. cop in tent? In tents?


Does Carter approve this?

Author:  clitty litter [ 11 Jul 2012, 12:25 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

*bump*
*grinds teeth*
*smokes cigarette*

so i'm cure-eous. anyboty seen any good shows this year or are you all afraid of going out @ nite like Luis Red?

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 11 Jul 2012, 14:58 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Couldn't make it to urup.

Author:  clitty litter [ 12 Jul 2012, 07:39 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

& I'm pose-ta know What the fuck ur talkin about?

i be going to floydfest later this year: drive by truckers, gary clark jr, punch bros, garage a trios, sam bush, scott miller....

any of u ppls go to festivals or are you all skert of gettin dirty like 'sheen?

Author:  Carcharodon carcharias [ 12 Jul 2012, 10:27 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Penetration Fatback wrote:
& I'm pose-ta know What the fuck ur talkin about?

i be going to floydfest later this year: drive by truckers, gary clark jr, punch bros, garage a trios, sam bush, scott miller....

any of u ppls go to festivals or are you all skert of gettin dirty like 'sheen?


I don't care about what you can understand.

Good for you...a bunch of crap bands, rednecks and wannabe hippies.

Voodoo Fest is looking likely

Author:  clitty litter [ 30 Jul 2012, 14:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: great shows you've seen this year

Ah yeah Floydfest was rill rill nice.

Highlights include:

-the boston boys
-michael franti & spearhead
-darrell scott trio
-garage a trois
-the dead kenny g's
-artoffical

i bees one happy nigga :D

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/