View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 Jan 2018, 03:29



Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 great shows you've seen this year 
Author Message
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 16:24
Posts: 6824
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
-Jonathan Scales Fourchestra http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... 1.0.1l19l0


-Nicolay with the Hot @ Nights http://www.theforeignexchangemusic.com/ ... ion-ep.php


-fishbone

_________________
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?


20 Mar 2012, 11:16
Profile WWW
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
You just wait....

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


20 Mar 2012, 12:24
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 16:24
Posts: 6824
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
yeah i'm gonna beat your ass @ tomahawk @ the cradle when they come
sneak up behind you
piss in your pockets
shove u outta your shoes
shit in em
smack you a few times
spit in your fukin face
:o

_________________
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?


20 Mar 2012, 12:50
Profile WWW
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
Penetration Fatback wrote:
yeah i'm gonna beat your ass @ tomahawk @ the cradle when they come
sneak up behind you
piss in your pockets
shove u outta your shoes
shit in em
smack you a few times
spit in your fukin face
:o




No chance..but, please introduce yourself so I can do that to you. Cradle is my stomping ground, cunt!

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


21 Mar 2012, 09:02
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 16:24
Posts: 6824
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
i own the cradle you grape gummibear.

u wanna fuck wit me 'sheen? man ur in for a world of hurt. i sit around hoping all day long; hoping that somebody would try to fuck with me. so far all my life i've been disappointed. i got chin-na moves that i'm dying to try out. :D

_________________
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?


21 Mar 2012, 09:38
Profile WWW
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
Penetration Fatback wrote:
i own the cradle you grape gummibear.

u wanna fuck wit me 'sheen? man ur in for a world of hurt. i sit around hoping all day long; hoping that somebody would try to fuck with me. so far all my life i've been disappointed. i got chin-na moves that i'm dying to try out. :D


Damn your life sucks. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


21 Mar 2012, 09:46
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 16:24
Posts: 6824
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
yeah sometimes i hate my life, i wish i didn't love it so much

u wanna start some static sheen?
me: 6'3" - 290 pounds - trained in martial arts - fists hard as a rock (via iron palm training aka 100 day ritual)
you: ?

_________________
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?


21 Mar 2012, 09:53
Profile WWW
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
Penetration Fatback wrote:
yeah sometimes i hate my life, i wish i didn't love it so much

u wanna start some static sheen?
me: 6'3" - 290 pounds - trained in martial arts - fists hard as a rock (via iron palm training aka 100 day ritual)
you: ?


Sorry I work for a living. Make shit happen. Fuck a lot and have a life.

"6'3" - 290 pounds" . Are you from the Sasquatch tribe?

Jes a kwexjun.

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


21 Mar 2012, 09:57
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 16:24
Posts: 6824
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
congrats for working for a living like the rest of us.

Sasquotch? perhaps. I do wear a size 14 shoe and like to lurch in the woods and assult white women.

_________________
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?


21 Mar 2012, 14:12
Profile WWW
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
Penetration Fatback wrote:
congrats for working for a living like the rest of us.

Sasquotch? perhaps. I do wear a size 14 shoe and like to lurch in the woods and assult white women.


That figures, rapist. So, what do you do for a living? Beside assaulting white women?

Jes a kwuexjun.

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


21 Mar 2012, 14:19
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 16:24
Posts: 6824
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
full time gig:
City of Raleigh Public Utilites GIS Analyst

part time gigs:
solo acoustic artist (duolian/vocals/bootstomp)
percussionist (congas/bootstomp/assorted misc percussion)
bass guitar instructor
guitar instructor
herbal distributor

_________________
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?


21 Mar 2012, 14:36
Profile WWW
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
Penetration Fatback wrote:
full time gig:
City of Raleigh Public Utilites GIS Analyst

part time gigs:
solo acoustic artist (duolian/vocals/bootstomp)
percussionist (congas/bootstomp/assorted misc percussion)
bass guitar instructor
guitar instructor
dope dealer


So are you a surveyor or one of those clowns that come around with a meter reader and lift up sewer man holes and count the turds and tampons?

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


21 Mar 2012, 14:45
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 16:24
Posts: 6824
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
it's a computer analyst job dude. i do minimal fieldwork. i coordinate with the people in the field to map all water/sewer/reclaim features. Some days i'm a mapmaker, some days i'm a general/civil engineer, some days i manipulate spatial databases. look up GIS sometime sheen and enlighten yourself to the geospatial arena of time and space.

_________________
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?


Last edited by clitty litter on 21 Mar 2012, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.



21 Mar 2012, 14:47
Profile WWW
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
Penetration Fatback wrote:
http://www.corecon.org/GIS_what_is.asp



I don't care about the software...what do you do after you collect the data of all the people in your specified region? clock out sit around and burn up tax payers money by charging overhead to afternoon toilet bombs.

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


21 Mar 2012, 14:53
Profile
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
Penetration Fatback wrote:
it's a computer analyst job dude. i do minimal fieldwork. i coordinate with the people in the field to map all water/sewer/reclaim features. Some days i'm a mapmaker, some days i'm a general/civil engineer, some days i manipulate spatial databases. look up GIS sometime sheen and enlighten yourself to the geospatial arena of time and space.


Hey stupid, what the fuck do you think I do? I use heavier civil software like Terramodel and aCad Civil 3D. You have a PE? or a PLS? I got my PLS September 2010. "Sometimes I am a "map maker"." Thats funny, what do you map? toilet trails? GIS is shit without the conventional uses of Surveying methods and Real time Kinematics. Its just a fucking database.

Hey I have a kuexjun. Whats the delta between NAVD88 and NGVD29 in Downtown Raleigh? The average will do.

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


21 Mar 2012, 15:04
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 16:24
Posts: 6824
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
the vertical datum offset varies by NC county not city.
Wake County's offset is -0.88 feet.

we use geo-rectified asbuilts, GPS fieldwork, operations field crew creation/correction, orthophotos and magic to create and edit our features.

i'm no PE. i do have my CFM from my last job. that will expire very soon as i'm not doing floodplain mapping anymore. i feel rite @ home with public utilites mapping. it's some rill nut-n-bolt sorta shit. on a weekly basis i get mapping request from various people. we serve water/sewer/reclaim for most of wake county so i stay rill busy. also i do seasonal work with Flushing Department @ the water plant. that shit is rill fun. i'm sure at this point there's some stupid/juvenille name of some sort you wanna call me :biggrin:

_________________
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?


22 Mar 2012, 07:38
Profile WWW
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
Penetration Fatback wrote:
the vertical datum offset varies by NC county not city.
Wake County's offset is -0.88 feet.

we use geo-rectified asbuilts, GPS fieldwork, operations field crew creation/correction, orthophotos and magic to create and edit our features.

i'm no PE. i do have my CFM from my last job. that will expire very soon as i'm not doing floodplain mapping anymore. i feel rite @ home with public utilites mapping. it's some rill nut-n-bolt sorta shit. on a weekly basis i get mapping request from various people. we serve water/sewer/reclaim for most of wake county so i stay rill busy. also i do seasonal work with Flushing Department @ the water plant. that shit is rill fun. i'm sure at this point there's some stupid/juvenille name of some sort you wanna call me :biggrin:



I am impressed. You have made a believer of me. My respects. All data sheets I looked up showed average -1.00'. However, the vertical datum is not offset by County or city, but by monument itself. Although, not enough to be worried about. Please see ellipsoid height descriptions from NGS.

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


22 Mar 2012, 08:08
Profile
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
Toiletman... Thats your new name.


Image

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


22 Mar 2012, 13:04
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 16:24
Posts: 6824
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
i mainly do potable water/reuse water/raw water edits. the other analyst does most of the sewer edits. i do have to QA/QC his work tho cause he's incompetent as shit. cop in tent? In tents?

_________________
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?


22 Mar 2012, 13:51
Profile WWW
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
Penetration Fatback wrote:
i mainly do potable water/reuse water/raw water edits. the other analyst does most of the sewer edits. i do have to QA/QC his work tho cause he's incompetent as shit. cop in tent? In tents?


Does Carter approve this?

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


22 Mar 2012, 16:06
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 16:24
Posts: 6824
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
*bump*
*grinds teeth*
*smokes cigarette*

so i'm cure-eous. anyboty seen any good shows this year or are you all afraid of going out @ nite like Luis Red?

_________________
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?


11 Jul 2012, 12:25
Profile WWW
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
Couldn't make it to urup.

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


11 Jul 2012, 14:58
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 16:24
Posts: 6824
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
& I'm pose-ta know What the fuck ur talkin about?

i be going to floydfest later this year: drive by truckers, gary clark jr, punch bros, garage a trios, sam bush, scott miller....

any of u ppls go to festivals or are you all skert of gettin dirty like 'sheen?

_________________
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?


12 Jul 2012, 07:39
Profile WWW
π
User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2010, 16:49
Posts: 2777
Location: Hunting You
Penetration Fatback wrote:
& I'm pose-ta know What the fuck ur talkin about?

i be going to floydfest later this year: drive by truckers, gary clark jr, punch bros, garage a trios, sam bush, scott miller....

any of u ppls go to festivals or are you all skert of gettin dirty like 'sheen?


I don't care about what you can understand.

Good for you...a bunch of crap bands, rednecks and wannabe hippies.

Voodoo Fest is looking likely

_________________
areolament booger wrote:
I recall eating pickled pigs' feet as a child.
I especially loved they way they made my entire face, head, and neck pucker :mad:


12 Jul 2012, 10:27
Profile
bigger softer russier!
User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 16:24
Posts: 6824
Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
Ah yeah Floydfest was rill rill nice.

Highlights include:

-the boston boys
-michael franti & spearhead
-darrell scott trio
-garage a trois
-the dead kenny g's
-artoffical

i bees one happy nigga :D

_________________
Do you ever try to pee the dookie off the inside of the toilet bowl?


30 Jul 2012, 14:37
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF