2010 - 2011 Bunglefever Premier League

Private forum for football/soccer discussion

Moderators: Eviltoastman, Don Eduardo, lol-o-caust, Rick Cave

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: 2010 - 2011 Bunglefever Premier League

Post by Rick Cave »

Yes, sir. And to show you how stupid\optimistic I am I picked Van Persie as a forward.
It's his year!
Depressed beyond tablets

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Music: Faith No More, Super Furry Animals, dEUS, Manic Street Preachers, Kyuss, Clutch, Black Keys, The Drifters, Imperial Teen, Sepultura, Soulwax, Hermano, David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Iron Maiden, Dukes of Nothing, Stone Temple Pilots, goatsnake, Unida, Queens of the Stone Age, Iron Monkey, The Pixies, Killing Joke, Otis Redding, Anthrax, Pet Lamb, The Sparks, Dead Kennedys...
Favorite Books: Catch 22, Revenge of Gaia, Arrival and Departure, Black Mass, And So Shall We Reap, Lord Jim, Vico and Herder, Sophocles Theben Plays, Manners...
Favorite Films: The Seventh Continent, Fargo, Taxi Driver, Buffalo '66, Miller's Crossing, Hidden, Vertigo, Dumb and Dumber...
Favorite TV: Premiership and CHampion's League Football, One Foot in the Grave, Michael Palin, 24, Raw, Ramsay...
Missin' Jimmy level: 10

Post by Eviltoastman »

He was the premierships best player last year and he only played two games and in one of those he broke his spine. That's why I picked him...as captain.
Sharppie is my best friend.

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

That's a ballsy move.
I picked Nani as my captain. I don't like him but I feel he's going to shine this year.
Depressed beyond tablets

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

Nani did not shine. :(
Depressed beyond tablets

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Music: Faith No More, Super Furry Animals, dEUS, Manic Street Preachers, Kyuss, Clutch, Black Keys, The Drifters, Imperial Teen, Sepultura, Soulwax, Hermano, David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Iron Maiden, Dukes of Nothing, Stone Temple Pilots, goatsnake, Unida, Queens of the Stone Age, Iron Monkey, The Pixies, Killing Joke, Otis Redding, Anthrax, Pet Lamb, The Sparks, Dead Kennedys...
Favorite Books: Catch 22, Revenge of Gaia, Arrival and Departure, Black Mass, And So Shall We Reap, Lord Jim, Vico and Herder, Sophocles Theben Plays, Manners...
Favorite Films: The Seventh Continent, Fargo, Taxi Driver, Buffalo '66, Miller's Crossing, Hidden, Vertigo, Dumb and Dumber...
Favorite TV: Premiership and CHampion's League Football, One Foot in the Grave, Michael Palin, 24, Raw, Ramsay...

Post by Eviltoastman »

I did say halfway through last season that RVP was the best striker in the premier league. Mr. John scoffed and said only if you ignore a long list of nobodys. I stuck with RVP and triumph!

http://screencast.com/t/s3h8Z1DjbeTY

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

After a few drinks I've decided to create another one.
Want this one dead as well?

League Name
Bungle Fever 2012-2013

Code to join
824369-205848
Depressed beyond tablets

judasmuppet
cute as a crackbaby

Post by judasmuppet »

I've got two teams going, in two leagues. One of them is dead, but with wholesale gutting permissible in January.

The other one is Karl's league.
I SINCERELY HOPE YOU CUNTS NEVER BUILD PLANES

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Damn I missed the start! What a handicap. I'll still join. I was absolutely thrilled I won last year, I returned and it was like a post apocalyptic celebration. I just drank a beer while staring at the corpse of my dead dog. Where's the thrill if you can't rub it in because no one "attends" :(

Eviltoastman laments the death of the internet.

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

Sorry about your dog, Toasty.
Depressed beyond tablets

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

Congratulations, Eli! You won this year.

1 CPR Eli Ferrall 29 1,903
2 From A Great Height Rick Cave 58 1,508
3 Eviltoastman's Team Chris Buckley 39 1,452
Depressed beyond tablets

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

What a fall, 1st to 3rd! If I were a manager of Chelski or Manchester Shitty *giggle* I'd be sacked now.

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

There's always next year.
Maybe we can get Mr Johnny Europa League to join us?
Depressed beyond tablets

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

He's too busy gaying up Twitter.
https://twitter.com/MrJohnFishcake
Give him a shout.

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

I'd rather take it up the pooper than join twitter.
Depressed beyond tablets

Mr John
not very out-and-about-y

Post by Mr John »

Talk to me here then you ugly chinese witch.
"Bof."

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

Well you certainly know how to hurt.
I was only going to ask if you wanted to join us in August for another go at a league? Ya Lebanese pocket mender.
Depressed beyond tablets

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Mum, dad, why are you fighting?! :(

Mr John
not very out-and-about-y

Post by Mr John »

Because our child is so fucking ugly, we can't even get Saville to take him away.
"Bof."

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Mr John wrote:Because our child is so fucking ugly, we can't even get Saville to take him away.
Uncle Saville is dead, you sick cunt. :curse:

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

But his spirit lives on.

*chomps cigar*
Depressed beyond tablets

Mr John
not very out-and-about-y

Post by Mr John »

I'll give you Karl (10)'s league code when it restarts.
Real man's league, high points. I finished 17th this season. Out of 24 or something!!!
"Bof."

judasmuppet
cute as a crackbaby

Post by judasmuppet »

I had a rather manly showing, I thought.
I SINCERELY HOPE YOU CUNTS NEVER BUILD PLANES

Mr John
not very out-and-about-y

Post by Mr John »

In the wrong thread.
"Bof."