General Arsenal Discussion.

Private forum for football/soccer discussion

Moderators: Eviltoastman, Don Eduardo, lol-o-caust, Rick Cave

joey5001
i <3 goatovaries

Post by joey5001 »

Was a good performance. Milan never seemed too interested in attacking and were made to pay.
Nearl: Where's Babar?
X-tacle: He's in the shower.
Nearl: No he's not! Elephants take showers with their noses!

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Music: Faith No More, Super Furry Animals, dEUS, Manic Street Preachers, Kyuss, Clutch, Black Keys, The Drifters, Imperial Teen, Sepultura, Soulwax, Hermano, David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Iron Maiden, Dukes of Nothing, Stone Temple Pilots, goatsnake, Unida, Queens of the Stone Age, Iron Monkey, The Pixies, Killing Joke, Otis Redding, Anthrax, Pet Lamb, The Sparks, Dead Kennedys...
Favorite Books: Catch 22, Revenge of Gaia, Arrival and Departure, Black Mass, And So Shall We Reap, Lord Jim, Vico and Herder, Sophocles Theben Plays, Manners...
Favorite Films: The Seventh Continent, Fargo, Taxi Driver, Buffalo '66, Miller's Crossing, Hidden, Vertigo, Dumb and Dumber...
Favorite TV: Premiership and CHampion's League Football, One Foot in the Grave, Michael Palin, 24, Raw, Ramsay...
Missin' Jimmy level: 10

Post by Eviltoastman »

I also share your upbeatededednes.
Sharppie is my best friend.

judasmuppet
cute as a crackbaby
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by judasmuppet »

Urgh.
I SINCERELY HOPE YOU CUNTS NEVER BUILD PLANES

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Favorite Music: Faith No More, Super Furry Animals, dEUS, Manic Street Preachers, Kyuss, Clutch, Black Keys, The Drifters, Imperial Teen, Sepultura, Soulwax, Hermano, David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Iron Maiden, Dukes of Nothing, Stone Temple Pilots, goatsnake, Unida, Queens of the Stone Age, Iron Monkey, The Pixies, Killing Joke, Otis Redding, Anthrax, Pet Lamb, The Sparks, Dead Kennedys...
Favorite Books: Catch 22, Revenge of Gaia, Arrival and Departure, Black Mass, And So Shall We Reap, Lord Jim, Vico and Herder, Sophocles Theben Plays, Manners...
Favorite Films: The Seventh Continent, Fargo, Taxi Driver, Buffalo '66, Miller's Crossing, Hidden, Vertigo, Dumb and Dumber...
Favorite TV: Premiership and CHampion's League Football, One Foot in the Grave, Michael Palin, 24, Raw, Ramsay...

Post by Eviltoastman »

Urgh ex too.

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

I hit my refrigerator.
I also screamed FUCK very loudly.
Depressed beyond tablets

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

I Still dislike Adebayor. RVP was looking sharp. Can anyone tell me why when Walcott was constantly in acres of space the simply refused to put him behind the defence? A frustrating month.

judasmuppet
cute as a crackbaby

Post by judasmuppet »

Who fucking cuts their dreadlocks off half-way through the season?!

joey5001
i <3 goatovaries

Post by joey5001 »

I thought RVP looked anything but sharp. Very rusty and needs a good run of games before he is back to his best.
Nearl: Where's Babar?
X-tacle: He's in the shower.
Nearl: No he's not! Elephants take showers with their noses!

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Not at his best but far from what I'd call rusty.

lol-o-caust
ask me about my yeast infection

Post by lol-o-caust »

I would have said "crap".
Stuff.

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

Those third choice kits look nice in the rain.
I might buy one just to shower in.
Depressed beyond tablets

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

They're actually nice anyway. I still wants me one of 'dem white uns.

judasmuppet
cute as a crackbaby

Post by judasmuppet »

I never thought of showering in it.

I'm not much of a fan of the white one. I think it's the neck trim that irks me.

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

...most fans hate it because they hate Spurs. I hate those fans.

judasmuppet
cute as a crackbaby

Post by judasmuppet »

Dumb-arses.

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

...however. Anyone see Newcastle vs Scum?

Best football that place has seen for a while.

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

You know how when Adebayor scores we never lose?
I'd like it to be the opposite when Bent scores.
Depressed beyond tablets

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

:lol:

Berbatov put effort in against Newcastle. How is it Spurs win when Berbatov only puts in half a shift?

Rick Cave
cute as a crackbaby

Post by Rick Cave »

Oh Bendtner. You hurt my soul today.

I can't stay mad at you.
Depressed beyond tablets

Redundant Retard
3% gay

Post by Redundant Retard »

:lol:

Definite penalty though. I'll dance the day Liverpool gets relegated.
GoatOvaries wrote:No. It is none of your business what I like. It's only your business what I choose to make public, which is what I don't like.

judasmuppet
cute as a crackbaby

Post by judasmuppet »

It's shocking how shit Liverpool were.

Redundant Retard
3% gay

Post by Redundant Retard »

Agreed. But they grabbed a vital goal. Let's hope they're crushed at Anfield.
GoatOvaries wrote:No. It is none of your business what I like. It's only your business what I choose to make public, which is what I don't like.

Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod

Post by Eviltoastman »

Where's Baptista when you need him? He's prolly eating more pies. Fat useless cunt.

judasmuppet
cute as a crackbaby

Post by judasmuppet »

:lol: @ Voronin :clown:

lol-o-caust
ask me about my yeast infection

Post by lol-o-caust »

Got this from the Big Football Forum, I liked it.
:D

Stuff.