Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Only the very best
Locked
User avatar
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Posts: 44359
Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 13:52
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138
Location: Adonis by profession

Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by SHARPPIE »

.....I've been here for years.
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://www.fatbeats.com/

User avatar
Steve
your rank here
Posts: 791
Joined: 07 Oct 2003, 16:50

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by Steve »

Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Making the tear rain down like a monsoon
Listen to the bass go BOOM.

User avatar
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Posts: 44359
Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 13:52
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138
Location: Adonis by profession

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by SHARPPIE »

sssnerd......what the fuck is this?



From: The Anti - Vermin Seed
To: SHARPPIE
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:08 pm
Subject: hey big man
Did Serena have some words with you, you fucking piece of shit?? LOL. You are such a fucking pyschopath. You should really jsut ignore me. But I know without me, you don't exist motherfucker, LOL.

You're such a fucking joke.


















I go away for a month and everything goes to hell.
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://www.fatbeats.com/

User avatar
Chauncey
a lustrous shine
Posts: 5912
Joined: 02 Oct 2003, 14:08

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by Chauncey »

SHARPPIE wrote:sssnerd......what the fuck is this?



From: The Anti - Vermin Seed
To: SHARPPIE
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:08 pm
Subject: hey big man
Did Serena have some words with you, you fucking piece of shit?? LOL. You are such a fucking pyschopath. You should really jsut ignore me. But I know without me, you don't exist motherfucker, LOL.

You're such a fucking joke.


















I go away for a month and everything goes to hell.
LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL..LOL...LOL..

User avatar
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Posts: 44359
Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 13:52
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138
Location: Adonis by profession

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by SHARPPIE »

Yes jimjam. Serena & I had some words. Here's three of them:

-pickle
-turtleneck
-Yuma
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://www.fatbeats.com/

User avatar
Uncle Jim
OMG WTF
Posts: 3421
Joined: 19 Dec 2003, 21:31
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: www.art-pipes.com

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by Uncle Jim »

He's a fucking clown. It's clear.
" It's not over until the skinny Arab lights the fuse" - Uncle Jim

User avatar
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Posts: 44359
Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 13:52
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138
Location: Adonis by profession

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by SHARPPIE »

And you're one of the most pathetic human beings I have ever come in contact with. Nice avatar hypocrite.
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://www.fatbeats.com/

not jimmy
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 12940
Joined: 25 Feb 2004, 22:01
Missin' Jimmy level: 16

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by not jimmy »

serena is always talking about turtlenecks and turtleheads
i think she's part french

?

Hitman

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by Hitman »

SHARPPIE";p="301876 wrote:.....I've been here for years.


Who the fuck are you again?

Hitman

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by Hitman »

SHARPPIE";p="301880 wrote:From: The Anti - Vermin Seed
To: SHARPPIE
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:08 pm
Subject: hey big man
You are such a fucking pyschopath. You should really jsut ignore me. But I know without me, you don't exist motherfucker


JG's got a point man.........

:D

User avatar
TheRockSays...
deputy wert
Posts: 479
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 09:39
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Location, Location!!!

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by TheRockSays... »

Shanghai";p="302020 wrote:
SHARPPIE";p="301880 wrote:From: The Anti - Vermin Seed
To: SHARPPIE
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:08 pm
Subject: hey big man
You are such a fucking pyschopath. You should really jsut ignore me. But I know without me, you don't exist motherfucker


JG's got a point man.........

:D


:lol: :lol: :cry:
The Rock Says...throw your hands up at meee..
@Peanutbutter is a MARS VOLTA WHORE.

User avatar
Medicated Drama Queen
opulent otter
Posts: 147
Joined: 28 Nov 2003, 12:38

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by Medicated Drama Queen »

jim is fucking psycho..i've suggested therapy for him a few times..he turns it down each time..well this last time he said he'd go if i'd be his friend. he think nobody would exsist without him. he needs to be in control of every situation or he crumbles. when he's not in control he cries like a little baby and then *tries* to beat you down the next. he's the biggest hypocrite i know. not much of a surprise but don't trust a word that comes out of a his mouth, because it will most likely be a lie
<end rant>
"I realize I make exactly the same scream whether a great white is attacking me or there's a piece of seaweed brushing my leg" ~ Axl Rose

Hitman

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by Hitman »

This place really scares me sometimes.........

User avatar
Uncle Jim
OMG WTF
Posts: 3421
Joined: 19 Dec 2003, 21:31
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: www.art-pipes.com

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by Uncle Jim »

Shut up you crazy bitch. Drama Queen, if you don't want to be friends, fine with me. Don't start shit here.


You're the one who needs therapy, seclusion, and pills.
" It's not over until the skinny Arab lights the fuse" - Uncle Jim

User avatar
Love Is A Fist
ask me about my yeast infection
Posts: 4403
Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 09:37
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: England

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by Love Is A Fist »

you're an ADONIS!

applesauce
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 14262
Joined: 08 Oct 2003, 17:42
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: out

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by applesauce »

Great...
If Dreamer starts posting JimmyFlames again because Sharppie is back, I am going to kill us all.

I was enjoying the fresh fucking air. Please don't pollute it with your banality.

User avatar
Love Is A Fist
ask me about my yeast infection
Posts: 4403
Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 09:37
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: England

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by Love Is A Fist »

but i like the taste of banality :( it's all I'm accustomed to with this place

User avatar
miss kitty
adorable eidolon
Posts: 7384
Joined: 24 Sep 2003, 03:14
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: trollops ahoy!

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by miss kitty »

it tastes like burning!
i like tea. u like tea. we like tea.

User avatar
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Posts: 44359
Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 13:52
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138
Location: Adonis by profession

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by SHARPPIE »

Medicated Drama Queen";p="302040 wrote:jim is fucking psycho..i've suggested therapy for him a few times..he turns it down each time..well this last time he said he'd go if i'd be his friend. he think nobody would exsist without him. he needs to be in control of every situation or he crumbles. when he's not in control he cries like a little bébé and then *tries* to beat you down the next. he's the biggest hypocrite i know. not much of a surprise but don't trust a word that comes out of a his mouth, because it will most likely be a lie
<end rant>




Wait a second.....YOU'RE the one who was always defending the douchbag????

Like I said, I go away for a month and everything goes to hell.
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://www.fatbeats.com/

User avatar
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Posts: 44359
Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 13:52
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138
Location: Adonis by profession

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by SHARPPIE »

SHARPPIE";p="301898 wrote:And you're one of the most pathetic human beings I have ever come in contact with. Nice avatar hypocrite.





Nice ignoring of this fact jimboliah.
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://www.fatbeats.com/

User avatar
whome
your rank here
Posts: 767
Joined: 09 Nov 2003, 14:10
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: la, ca, usa

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by whome »

I do love the new mooninite quote in your signature, sharpie!!


chrissy
CROTCH FUCKING GOBLINS CHRISSY THEY WEAR LOIN CLOTHES AND THROW SPEARS

User avatar
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Posts: 44359
Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 13:52
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138
Location: Adonis by profession

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by SHARPPIE »

!!!!!!!!!!!!


you're the only person who's gotten that so far.


THIS IS WHY I AM INFATUATED WITH YOU!



It was between that and "We smoke when we flip the bird!"
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://www.fatbeats.com/

User avatar
Medicated Drama Queen
opulent otter
Posts: 147
Joined: 28 Nov 2003, 12:38

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by Medicated Drama Queen »

yeah i do admit i did always defend him..but honestly..i was only writing what he was telling me to write. he always would beg me to come here and defend and say things like "you need to defend me more on the bbs" i realize now how much of a mistake that was because yes he is actually a douchebag. He was always tell you guys how he never thinks twice about this bbs when he is away from it..ha! i can count various times he was at my house and i've hear Sharrpie or "troll" come out of his mouth ..i even remember him standing on my front porch going on at lengths about the messiah concept and getting people on his side and how everyone adores him and blah blah blah..

and jimbo i'm sorry you think i'm crazy..you don't have to be jealous anymore..i know you're upset that i said that you're not very good at sex and not allowed to fuck me anymore..but seriously like i told you the other day..concentrate more on your wife now. Grow up and move on sweetpea..Act like a 24 yr old not like a 12 yr old

Go use one of your countless yahoo screen names to gather up some women or friends or concert buddies because i know you have no friends and you're stuck at home all the time with nothing but your cd collection. Because i'm through with you. You treat people like complete shit and expect them to take it. You constantly think everyone is at fault..but when in all honesty it's you.


oh snerd i really wouldn't stick up for jim..he's had some pretty nasty things to say about you as well...

<end second rant>
"I realize I make exactly the same scream whether a great white is attacking me or there's a piece of seaweed brushing my leg" ~ Axl Rose

applesauce
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 14262
Joined: 08 Oct 2003, 17:42
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: out

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by applesauce »

oh snerd i really wouldn't stick up for jim..he's had some pretty nasty things to say about you as well...


Thanks for the heads up, but you aren't telling me anything I don't already know.
It wasn't the fact that he was getting bashed. It was the fact that Dreamer is no good at it and he bored me to fucking tears. I treat Jimmy in a way that he truly deserves. You can take that however you want.

My above statement wasn't in defense of Jimmy. It was in defense of my need to avoid banal half assed attempts to flame him. These fuckers have no style at all.

User avatar
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Posts: 44359
Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 13:52
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138
Location: Adonis by profession

Re: Don't Call It A Comeback.....

Post by SHARPPIE »

So Drama Queen....he's got a tiny dick doesn't he? You can tell me.





Seriously, if what you say is true, then I have been right all along (as if there was any doubt).
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://www.fatbeats.com/

Locked