Finally remembered my password

Hugs & puppies
Post Reply
dean moriarty
bigger softer russier!
Posts: 7603
Joined: 22 Sep 2003, 13:03
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: If I were up your ass you'd know it

Finally remembered my password

Post by dean moriarty »

This is my first post from a phone. Welcome to the future. :borg:
I'm proud. Not necessarily because I am white, but because I am Wendal.

User avatar
Mary Hinge
3% gay
Posts: 9790
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 05:56
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: In a pile of zoo poo

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by Mary Hinge »

:bunny:
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.

User avatar
uncooked meat
bigger softer russier!
Posts: 7332
Joined: 14 Dec 2003, 07:57
Missin' Jimmy level: 666
Location: Strayamate

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by uncooked meat »

#FakeNews

User avatar
Eviltoastman
Part-time Demi-Mod
Posts: 14790
Joined: 24 Nov 2004, 18:12
Favorite Music: Faith No More, Super Furry Animals, dEUS, Manic Street Preachers, Kyuss, Clutch, Black Keys, The Drifters, Imperial Teen, Sepultura, Soulwax, Hermano, David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Iron Maiden, Dukes of Nothing, Stone Temple Pilots, goatsnake, Unida, Queens of the Stone Age, Iron Monkey, The Pixies, Killing Joke, Otis Redding, Anthrax, Pet Lamb, The Sparks, Dead Kennedys...
Favorite Books: Catch 22, Revenge of Gaia, Arrival and Departure, Black Mass, And So Shall We Reap, Lord Jim, Vico and Herder, Sophocles Theben Plays, Manners...
Favorite Films: The Seventh Continent, Fargo, Taxi Driver, Buffalo '66, Miller's Crossing, Hidden, Vertigo, Dumb and Dumber...
Favorite TV: Premiership and CHampion's League Football, One Foot in the Grave, Michael Palin, 24, Raw, Ramsay...
Missin' Jimmy level: 10
Location: A miserable nation obsessed with the past.

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by Eviltoastman »

Meh.
Sharppie is my best friend.

User avatar
Busta
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 10629
Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 20:27
Missin' Jimmy level: 5
Location: St Kilda
Contact:

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by Busta »

:lol:
Eviltoastman wrote:Tofu is made from satan's cum and lego.

User avatar
uncooked meat
bigger softer russier!
Posts: 7332
Joined: 14 Dec 2003, 07:57
Missin' Jimmy level: 666
Location: Strayamate

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by uncooked meat »

Busta wrote::lol:
:lol:

not jimmy
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 12940
Joined: 25 Feb 2004, 22:01
Missin' Jimmy level: 16

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by not jimmy »

:|

User avatar
Ruby Juice
bigger softer russier!
Posts: 7083
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 10:51
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by Ruby Juice »

Me too.
Miss Yvonne";p="973758 wrote:
I'm not chinese, but I can't read most of this thread!

User avatar
ReverseEngineer
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 13892
Joined: 28 Sep 2003, 09:16
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: the Delbert.
Contact:

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by ReverseEngineer »

Fill me in.

User avatar
Mary Hinge
3% gay
Posts: 9790
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 05:56
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: In a pile of zoo poo

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by Mary Hinge »

:(|)
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.

User avatar
Miss Yvonne
cute as a crackbaby
Posts: 11714
Joined: 15 Oct 2003, 21:57
Missin' Jimmy level: 462
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brandibrandi
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shorterscreenname/
Contact:

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by Miss Yvonne »

hi!
General Tso s Chicken wrote:how where the mrs. puals crates today , cold ?

User avatar
pi
ask me about my yeast infection
Posts: 4566
Joined: 11 Feb 2004, 00:13
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: iL - iLLinOis idiOT

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by pi »

ooga booga
György Ligeti
May 28, 1923 - June 12, 2006
:(

User avatar
Wasabi
poofy
Posts: 1733
Joined: 22 Mar 2004, 05:59
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: Osaka, Japan

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by Wasabi »

This mobile optimization is out of this world!
Rado";p="959458 wrote:You're wrong. He rooted the shit out of that thing.

User avatar
Mary Hinge
3% gay
Posts: 9790
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 05:56
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: In a pile of zoo poo

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by Mary Hinge »

Wasabi wrote:This mobile optimization is out of this world!
<3
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.

dean moriarty
bigger softer russier!
Posts: 7603
Joined: 22 Sep 2003, 13:03
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: If I were up your ass you'd know it

Re: Finally remembered my password

Post by dean moriarty »

Miss Yvonne wrote:hi!
Hey there! :biggrin:
I'm proud. Not necessarily because I am white, but because I am Wendal.

Post Reply