View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 16 Jul 2018, 13:05

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 this week in swords 
bigger softer russier!

Quote:
Samurai sword used in Berkeley attack: court
Jan. 8, 2014, 10:09 p.m.

A Lake Heights man nearly severed another man’s arm with a samurai sword over an $800 drug debt, warning him the ‘‘Russians’’ would take out his bloodline if the debt was not paid, a court has heard.

Bryan David Pearson is accused of slashing the man’s arm with the sword, leaving him with a deep cut that penetrated the bone, before he chased him, waving the weapon and threatening to kill his family.

The 55-year-old, who appeared by video in Wollongong Local Court on Wednesday, had known the alleged victim for several years and had been chasing him over the unpaid drug money.

On December 23 last year, Pearson went to the man’s Berkeley home and allegedly threatened his mother, warning her that the ‘‘Russians’’ were going to kill her family.

Just hours later, the man went to Pearson’s home and told him he could ‘‘fix him up’’ with money the next day.

But Pearson still threatened the man, warning him if he didn’t pay the debt, the ‘‘Russians’’ would take out his entire bloodline, including his mother, grandfather, children, brother and sisters.

Police claim Pearson then pulled out the sword and struck the man’s arm, creating a deep cut between his elbow and shoulder.

The man immediately fled, with his arm bleeding heavily, as Pearson allegedly followed him down the street, waving the sword.

The man managed to flag down a passing car and drove off as Pearson warned: ‘‘If you tell the cops, I’ll kill your family tonight.’’

He was taken to Wollongong Hospital where doctors found the cut had severed his tricep and fractured his elbow.

After the attack, Pearson allegedly contacted the man’s mother again, telling her: ‘‘I’ve chopped [his] hand off. If the Russians don’t get their money, they will kill all your family and wipe out your bloodline.’’

Pearson was arrested on Christmas Eve and charged with wounding a person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm and possessing a prohibited weapon without a permit.

Opposing his bid for bail on Wednesday, Crown solicitor Anali Cabrera described the incident as ‘‘extremely violent’’, noting her concern for the safety of the alleged victim, his family and the community.

Defence solicitor Gary Leo told the court his client had a stable address, could offer a surety and was willing to report to police daily.

He said Pearson had some medical conditions, including diabetes and a slipped disc, and was having a difficult time in custody.

Magistrate Michael Stoddart refused bail and adjourned the matter to March.

09 Jan 2014, 04:43
bigger softer russier!

Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
I know this dude Gavin. He was doing meth with his lover and he stabbed homeboy in the neck with a pair of scissors. Scissors. I'll be.

http://www.wral.com/raleigh-man-makes-c ... /13298620/

15 Jan 2014, 13:58
Profile WWW
π

Haw Haw Haw wrote:
I know this dude Gavin. He was doing meth with his lover and he stabbed homeboy in the neck with a pair of scissors. Scissors. I'll be.

http://www.wral.com/raleigh-man-makes-c ... /13298620/

So....now we know where you hang out.

15 Jan 2014, 19:18
bigger softer russier!

Location: assgrabber party supply store annex superstore bathroom stall
Yes 'sheen. I live in Raleigh, NC. You are very perseptive. I bet your mom is quite proud of you.

16 Jan 2014, 11:49
Profile WWW
π

Haw Haw Haw wrote:
Yes 'sheen. I live in Raleigh, NC and I beez nowan faggitz crackas. You are very perseptive. I bet your mom is quite proud of you foe figgin out i sux dix.

Not exactly a revelation.

17 Jan 2014, 21:44
projectile menstruator

Sword-wielding man threatens woman picking up laundry in Wind Gap
January 21, 2014

WIND GAP, PA: A Wind Gap man began harassing a woman picking up her laundry at a Center Street apartment complex while he had a sword within arm's reach, according to court papers.

Jason Thomas Powlette, 45, of the first block of East Center Street, exited his apartment and began yelling at Melissa Knittle after she finished gathering her laundry at the apartment's common laundry room, court records say.

Knittle allegedly tried to explain to Powlette that she was unaware of scheduled times for using the washing machines, but Powlette continued to scream at her. Court papers say he refused to let Knittle leave the room.

"Tough is my middle name and you can tell by my shirt," ( :o ) Powlette allegedly told the woman.

Police did not indicate what kind of shirt the 45-year-old was wearing at the time. ( :( )

Michael Schedin, Knittle's fiancé, arrived at the laundry room then, and told police he could see into Powlette's doorway and noticed he had a sword, according to authorities. Schedin was able to get himself and Knittle out of the area before they called 911, court papers say.

Responding officers say, after interviewing Powlette, the man opened the door holding a sword in his left hand.

Powlette was arraigned before District Judge Todd Strohe on charges of simple assault, terroristic threats and disorderly conduct. He was released on $10,000 unsecured bail, but ordered to have no contact with the victims.

http://kushypunch.com/

21 Jan 2014, 23:19
bigger softer russier!

It's vitally important we find out what this shirt was. Can you keep an eye out for any updates plz k thx?

22 Jan 2014, 02:40
π

What the fuck is up with this stupid cunt?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/s ... -1.1586945

Hey Toaster! You know this bitch, you krusty fuck?

24 Jan 2014, 21:53
cute as a crackbaby

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/02/20/ma ... rd-attack/

21 Feb 2014, 12:39
Profile WWW
cute as a crackbaby

i've got one of those shirts

can't talk about it though. you're non-members of the sanction

sorry dudes

23 Feb 2014, 13:35
cute as a crackbaby

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/01/power-ran ... der-sword/

01 Feb 2015, 16:48
Profile WWW
projectile menstruator

Let's just call them tiny swords.....

Police: Suspect in deadly stabbing wore “claw gloves" and clown makeup
MAY 23, 2017

DENVER -- Police say a man who wore clown makeup and used "claw gloves" in an attack that left one man dead in Colorado has been detained, CBS Denver reports.

Officers responded to Capitol Hill just before 1 a.m. Tuesday to check on reports of a stabbing. Upon their arrival, authorities located a man -- described as a well-known transient in the neighborhood -- suffering from apparent stab wounds.

Paramedics rushed the man to a hospital where he later died. The victim's identity is being withheld pending family notification.

The suspect, 36-year-old Christian Gulzow, fled from the scene on a scooter. Gulzow was later located nearby, covered in blood. He is being held for investigation of first-degree murder.

Witnesses say Gulzow was wearing gloves that had blades, about 2-to-3 inches long, at the base of each finger. He was also wearing white clown makeup during the attack.

A preliminary investigation revealed a fight broke out at the gas station. The brawl then moved down the street.

Detectives recovered a bloody knife in the bushes.

Officers say they hope a nearby surveillance cameras will help provide the department with clues as to what led to the deadly stabbing.

Police are investigating the stabbing as a homicide. The incident remains under investigation.

http://kushypunch.com/

24 May 2017, 14:23
3% gay

British counterterrorism police are investigating a man who was detained after he drove a car at police outside Buckingham Palace then "reached for a four-foot sword", injuring three police officers.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-26/m ... ce/8845818

26 Aug 2017, 17:08
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6