Founding member of Humboldt County band 'Mr. Bungle' arrested for murder of girlfriend

Hugs & puppies
hlk
Hopeless fan-boy
Missin' Jimmy level: 11
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hlk

Founding member of Humboldt County band 'Mr. Bungle' arrested for murder of girlfriend

Post by hlk »

https://krcrtv.com/news/local/funding-m ... girlfriend

CAPITOLA, Calif. — A founding member of the Humboldt County band Mr. Bungle was arrested Tuesday for the murder of his girlfriend who has been missing since December 3.

According to the Capitola Police Department, Thoebald "Theo" Lengyel, 54, was arrested for the murder of Alice "Alyx" Kamakaokalani, 61, Capitola.

Police say, Alice Kamakaokalani was last seen on December 3, 2023, prompting a missing person investigation from law enforcement agencies. The Capitola Police Department, in conjunction

with the El Cerrito Police Department, initiated an investigation into her disappearance on December 12, 2023.

As the investigation progressed, it became clear that foul play was involved, leading to the identification of Thoebald Lengyel as a suspect.

The investigation led investigators to recover human remains in a wooded area within Tilden Regional Park in Berkley. The identification of the human remains is pending DNA confirmation from the Contra Costa County Coroner’s Office.

Music lovers who were in Humboldt County in the 80s might know who Mr. Bungle is.

The rock band originated out of Eureka, gaining a large following and headlining shows across California for decades.

The band skyrocketed when it moved to San Francisco in the 90s and signed with warner records.

According to court records, Lengyel had been involved in a domestic violence case with the victim filing a restraining order against him in 2017.

The victim and Lengyel then filed for divorce that same year.

In a 2005 interview, Mr. Bungle's bassist Trevor Dunn said the band ended on bad terms, unanimously deciding to go on without Lengyel as they say he was not growing with the rest of the group.
Saddam Disney wrote:Hey. Listen, I really apologize for all the things I said about you. I never met them. I think you are cute actually.

Would you please get rid of the hall of flame? Obviously anyone who was interested in it had more than ample time to read it now. I'm just really trying to foregt about that piece of shit Denise as much as possible. And I think it is pretty much juvenile keeping it up. Will you please forgive me and take it down? I'd really appreciate it. Please let me know. Thanks a lot. Happy Holidays, take care, peace!

Jimmy G.
Hitman
poofy
Missin' Jimmy level: 69

Re: Founding member of Humboldt County band 'Mr. Bungle' arrested for murder of girlfriend

Post by Hitman »

This is wild. What the fuck Theo...
Mike_Burketts_Alter_Ego
waves from boats
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: Founding member of Humboldt County band 'Mr. Bungle' arrested for murder of girlfriend

Post by Mike_Burketts_Alter_Ego »

Maybe Theo is actually the Zodiac Killer. :eek:
General Tso s Chicken
bigger softer russier!
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Post by General Tso s Chicken »

There was a video on this topic with a comment section . lots of " shit band" , " no ones ever heard of them " comments . does it smell like human feces in here ?
the finished product is just the garbage left over from doing the work.
Hitman
poofy
Missin' Jimmy level: 69

Post by Hitman »

Mike_Burketts_Alter_Ego wrote: 04 Jan 2024, 20:21 Maybe Theo is actually the Zodiac Killer. :eek:
Most likely