I don't use social media.

Hugs & puppies
Post Reply
User avatar
Mobiesque
confusitron
Posts: 5125
Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 03:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 666
Location: Mein Kampf-fires burnin' bright!

I don't use social media.

Post by Mobiesque »

Where my bitches at?
'the fuck did I do?

User avatar
Mary Hinge
3% gay
Posts: 9794
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 05:56
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: In a pile of zoo poo

Re: I don't use social media.

Post by Mary Hinge »

My cat is called McNulty.
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.

User avatar
hlk
Hopeless fan-boy
Posts: 999
Joined: 21 Sep 2003, 13:56
Missin' Jimmy level: 11
Location: Austin, Tejas

Re: I don't use social media.

Post by hlk »

Not sure what to do with this thing, but just deleting it feels bad. I guess it's yours now!
Saddam Disney wrote:Hey. Listen, I really apologize for all the things I said about you. I never met them. I think you are cute actually.

Would you please get rid of the hall of flame? Obviously anyone who was interested in it had more than ample time to read it now. I'm just really trying to foregt about that piece of shit Denise as much as possible. And I think it is pretty much juvenile keeping it up. Will you please forgive me and take it down? I'd really appreciate it. Please let me know. Thanks a lot. Happy Holidays, take care, peace!

Jimmy G.

User avatar
uncooked meat
bigger softer russier!
Posts: 7333
Joined: 14 Dec 2003, 07:57
Missin' Jimmy level: 666
Location: Strayamate

Re: I don't use social media.

Post by uncooked meat »

I moved to Adelaide. <end>

User avatar
SHARPPIE
projectile menstruator
Posts: 44360
Joined: 29 Sep 2003, 13:52
Missin' Jimmy level: 86138
Location: Adonis by profession

Re: I don't use social media.

Post by SHARPPIE »

Like I always said; facebook is gay as fuck.

Holy shit....I finally figured out my password! Been trying since the change...don't even know what unused email address is hooked up with this. I will probably forget again, so see ya in six months or so....
Eviltoastman is my best friend.
"I found my match at BungleMingle.com"

https://www.fatbeats.com/

Lingus
new-fangled
Posts: 7
Joined: 07 Sep 2020, 02:34
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: I don't use social media.

Post by Lingus »

I just made a new account

FIRST POST

where’s bilbo breath?

User avatar
Mary Hinge
3% gay
Posts: 9794
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 05:56
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: In a pile of zoo poo

Re: I don't use social media.

Post by Mary Hinge »

uncooked meat wrote:
31 Aug 2020, 07:38
I moved to Adelaide. <end>
:curse:
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.

User avatar
Mobiesque
confusitron
Posts: 5125
Joined: 23 Sep 2003, 03:45
Missin' Jimmy level: 666
Location: Mein Kampf-fires burnin' bright!

Re: I don't use social media.

Post by Mobiesque »

hlk wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 08:43
Not sure what to do with this thing, but just deleting it feels bad. I guess it's yours now!
The opportunity for embarrassment is pretty low right now but I reach for the stars. I really should have gone with "dont call it a come back, I shower semi-regularly".

Nice to see you all, is all.
'the fuck did I do?

User avatar
Mary Hinge
3% gay
Posts: 9794
Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 05:56
Missin' Jimmy level: 0
Location: In a pile of zoo poo

Re: I don't use social media.

Post by Mary Hinge »

<3
Razor wrote:Neighbours are outside arguing..."you fucking fuck fuck stupid dumbfuck fucker fuck".
This sounds like you guys.

User avatar
hlk
Hopeless fan-boy
Posts: 999
Joined: 21 Sep 2003, 13:56
Missin' Jimmy level: 11
Location: Austin, Tejas

Re: I don't use social media.

Post by hlk »

Mary Hinge wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 07:46
<3
Same!
Saddam Disney wrote:Hey. Listen, I really apologize for all the things I said about you. I never met them. I think you are cute actually.

Would you please get rid of the hall of flame? Obviously anyone who was interested in it had more than ample time to read it now. I'm just really trying to foregt about that piece of shit Denise as much as possible. And I think it is pretty much juvenile keeping it up. Will you please forgive me and take it down? I'd really appreciate it. Please let me know. Thanks a lot. Happy Holidays, take care, peace!

Jimmy G.

Lingus
new-fangled
Posts: 7
Joined: 07 Sep 2020, 02:34
Missin' Jimmy level: 0

Re: I don't use social media.

Post by Lingus »

Mobiesque wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 05:22
hlk wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 08:43
Not sure what to do with this thing, but just deleting it feels bad. I guess it's yours now!
The opportunity for embarrassment is pretty low right now but I reach for the stars. I really should have gone with "dont call it a come back, I shower semi-regularly".

Nice to see you all, is all.
every other day is perfectly acceptable in my book
no exceptions

Post Reply